[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • General: to remove quest to reach certain amount of Honour Points. Not everyone has such possibility to reach, for example, 400 HP. I do 2 jmr and 1 runat per day, and if I win, i will get 150 HP as max. Arena - I just could run all tickets 1-2 days ago, for example. Where do I need to get these HP? If I am mostly solo player and dont want to do swb pve or another pve/sieges.

    I just wanted to say it's not comfortable quest for solo players.
  • I think the hero system would work if instead of those short-term exp boosting items that apparently don't even stack and stay at 4%, they'd give out amulets as @heeyitsme mentioned. You're gonna end up wasting more time trying to do them then the exp you would get from just grinding in that time. For instance the spy quest. I understand that the point is to increase the PvP interaction, but getting 2 repose teas and 1 star is not really worth the effort, not to mention people without pvp gear won't be able to rift and win the zerg.

    TL;DR: Introduce 25~100% Exp Amulets based on difficulty of the "Hero" Tests. I think 50% is fair and you can adjust the duration of those items instead. This way people can store them and then use them when they have time to grind or wish to do so. It's far more fair then these stars. On top of that the prices in the shop are ASTRONOMICAL. 29 coins for 4% golden star energy that lasts for such a short period of time, also the teas of repose that will go up to 99 coins each today since the sales are over and they last for maybe 1 quest hand-out. Just, no.
    Put the money where your mouth is.
  • Desperation wrote:

    General: to remove quest to reach certain amount of Honour Points. Not everyone has such possibility to reach, for example, 400 HP. I do 2 jmr and 1 runat per day, and if I win, i will get 150 HP as max. Arena - I just could run all tickets 1-2 days ago, for example. Where do I need to get these HP? If I am mostly solo player and dont want to do swb pve or another pve/sieges.

    I just wanted to say it's not comfortable quest for solo players.


    Then you can pay for extra Arena tickets. I like the 400 HP because is something what i can even do with my alters perfectly, dont know the reason why they should delete it.


    Jmr x2 = 100 HP.
    Runat = 50 HP.
    Kamar x2 = 100 HP.
    Sieges = 150 min.
    Arena = 50 HP
    Coop = 50 HP
    Bastion PvP x2 = 200 HP.
    Bastion PvE x1 = 100 HP.
    Missions PVP in Reshanta, Signia y Esterra = 50-100 HP perfectly.

    And actually im wrong in some numbers since area is giving around 64 HP if you win, for example. So ye, remove a EASY Hero task what Everyone can complete because "you dont like PvE" its unfair. They should remove with ur logic every PvE Hero task: Pve, XP grind, etc because they're not "fix" to "PvP Players" :huh:

    And im a solo player mostly (playing with my couple to spend more time together). And do 400 HP per day isnt even a big deal. Also remember, you're playing a MMORPG, not a "soloplayergame".
  • Aegir wrote:

    Desperation wrote:

    General: to remove quest to reach certain amount of Honour Points. Not everyone has such possibility to reach, for example, 400 HP. I do 2 jmr and 1 runat per day, and if I win, i will get 150 HP as max. Arena - I just could run all tickets 1-2 days ago, for example. Where do I need to get these HP? If I am mostly solo player and dont want to do swb pve or another pve/sieges.

    I just wanted to say it's not comfortable quest for solo players.


    Then you can pay for extra Arena tickets. I like the 400 HP because is something what i can even do with my alters perfectly, dont know the reason why they should delete it.


    Jmr x2 = 100 HP.
    Runat = 50 HP.
    Kamar x2 = 100 HP.
    Sieges = 150 min.
    Arena = 50 HP
    Coop = 50 HP
    Bastion PvP x2 = 200 HP.
    Bastion PvE x1 = 100 HP.
    Missions PVP in Reshanta, Signia y Esterra = 50-100 HP perfectly.

    And actually im wrong in some numbers since area is giving around 64 HP if you win, for example. So ye, remove a EASY Hero task what Everyone can complete because "you dont like PvE" its unfair. They should remove with ur logic every PvE Hero task: Pve, XP grind, etc because they're not "fix" to "PvP Players" :huh:

    And im a solo player mostly (playing with my couple to spend more time together). And do 400 HP per day isnt even a big deal. Also remember, you're playing a MMORPG, not a "soloplayergame".

    You missunderstood, i didnt tell solo pvp player, i just said solo player. ANd i didnt tell about rest quests, only this one for HP. Why I cant get it - i explained.
    -Again u are talkinig about swb pve - i said its not solo content.
    -You are talking about swb pvp - for this you need alliance (again far away from solo content) and also usually ppl do it on wednesday, what if it's not this day when i get this quest?
    -PvP quests in Reshanta/Signia - sometimes I do weekly quests here and meet max 1 asmo during 30mins. Or do u suggest to be crazy and fly here and spending whole day in trying to find someone? It wasting of time, it's not very good location to pvp, ppl just do weeklies here.
    -About arenas - again i said about it, u dont read my post.
    -Sieges - said, especially considering ely side with no proper organization
    -Kamar - ely antriksha is dead in this thing, there is no alliances for it (only turks, but if u apply them,it is the same as applying by quick entry = 20 or 60 HP max)
  • Desperation wrote:

    Aegir wrote:

    Desperation wrote:

    General: to remove quest to reach certain amount of Honour Points. Not everyone has such possibility to reach, for example, 400 HP. I do 2 jmr and 1 runat per day, and if I win, i will get 150 HP as max. Arena - I just could run all tickets 1-2 days ago, for example. Where do I need to get these HP? If I am mostly solo player and dont want to do swb pve or another pve/sieges.

    I just wanted to say it's not comfortable quest for solo players.


    Then you can pay for extra Arena tickets. I like the 400 HP because is something what i can even do with my alters perfectly, dont know the reason why they should delete it.


    Jmr x2 = 100 HP.
    Runat = 50 HP.
    Kamar x2 = 100 HP.
    Sieges = 150 min.
    Arena = 50 HP
    Coop = 50 HP
    Bastion PvP x2 = 200 HP.
    Bastion PvE x1 = 100 HP.
    Missions PVP in Reshanta, Signia y Esterra = 50-100 HP perfectly.

    And actually im wrong in some numbers since area is giving around 64 HP if you win, for example. So ye, remove a EASY Hero task what Everyone can complete because "you dont like PvE" its unfair. They should remove with ur logic every PvE Hero task: Pve, XP grind, etc because they're not "fix" to "PvP Players" :huh:

    And im a solo player mostly (playing with my couple to spend more time together). And do 400 HP per day isnt even a big deal. Also remember, you're playing a MMORPG, not a "soloplayergame".

    You missunderstood, i didnt tell solo pvp player, i just said solo player. ANd i didnt tell about rest quests, only this one for HP. Why I cant get it - i explained.
    -Again u are talkinig about swb pve - i said its not solo content.
    -You are talking about swb pvp - for this you need alliance (again far away from solo content) and also usually ppl do it on wednesday, what if it's not this day when i get this quest?
    -PvP quests in Reshanta/Signia - sometimes I do weekly quests here and meet max 1 asmo during 30mins. Or do u suggest to be crazy and fly here and spending whole day in trying to find someone? It wasting of time, it's not very good location to pvp, ppl just do weeklies here.
    -About arenas - again i said about it, u dont read my post.
    -Sieges - said, especially considering ely side with no proper organization
    -Kamar - ely antriksha is dead in this thing, there is no alliances for it (only turks, but if u apply them,it is the same as applying by quick entry = 20 or 60 HP max)


    I read it. But if you're a "solo player" you should better quit the game, since 98% the contest of the game is at least for more than 2 people.

    Also in your case, i know you're doing Jmr, Runat, Bastion ... also they are quests for PLAY the Game... is not an "extra quest because yes", they're planning to reward people for do what they're doing every single day, that's why you have at least 3 per day, because no everyone is doing the same. But if YOU WANT you can get a reward for do what they're asking.

    Btw, you say "Arena - I just could run all tickets 1-2 days ago, for example" So you can SPAM the arenas if you PAY for it on the Aion Shop. Have no time is not excuse for remove a normal quest what everyone can do it meanwhile quests like "Go kill 20 asmos in Nosra" when you're Elyo and your equipment is just sh*it or normal will probably never complete in time since the Rifts are totally random and they have a limit :cookieshugo:
  • Now they should work and I got the reward for the xp one, didn't try to do the other 2 yet.
    Files