[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Hero Test for selling 20kk worth of items to NPC seems just impossible for the state the game is in.

I've been nolifing this game for years and probably reached such milestone in a day only few times. This quest seems doable only on a private server with higher drop rates, not on official Aion 5.0. I don't remember when was the last time I actually sold items to NPC except for the grey junk, low level jewelery or items that became worthless with updates (old stigmas, shards, arrows etc.). The irony is this test is called "Master of trade" or something like that (I have polish version), but you honestly have to be stupid to sell all your loot to NPC these days. New 5.0 loot is all eternal and mythic, on top of that they are worth completely nothing to NPC. So by preventing potential goldfarmers you made this test nearly impossible to finish, good job. Also the new enchanting system makes all gear above like lvl20 be worth more as enchanting dust (except for helmets and jewelery, cause they can't be extracted). Did the person who designed this Hero Test actually play the game? The inflation in this game is ridiculous, 99% of my income comes from trade broker. Why not make that a Hero Test? Noone Censored uses the merchants to earn kinah anymore, it's just there to clear your inventory space.

I feel like the only way to do this is to kill like 5000 mobs and sell their grey crap or to camp some lower level named monsters (because new endgame doesn't have these) on your alts and then put the items on your main character via account warehouse. This is just a joke compared to gaining 50kk exp which takes literally 2 daily quests.

Censored by Senpai. If a word is censored please don't use it. Even with stars.

This post is from a merged thread

• Last time i try that quest.. So please, stop talking bu*llsh*its. If you dont earn money selling stuffs to NPCs doesnt mean the rest of people is not doing it. ¿You know there are ALOT of stuffs from 3.0-4.0 what its giving sh*itload of kinah? For play this game for years you dont know anything about how to farm kinah :cookieshugo:

P.S: Someone should merge this post with the Feedback for Hero daily quests... have two posts to give feedback? :huh:

• Aegir wrote:

Last time i try that quest.. So please, stop talking bu*llsh*its. If you dont earn money selling stuffs to NPCs doesnt mean the rest of people is not doing it. ¿You know there are ALOT of stuffs from 3.0-4.0 what its giving sh*itload of kinah? For play this game for years you dont know anything about how to farm kinah :cookieshugo:

P.S: Someone should merge this post with the Feedback for Hero daily quests... have two posts to give feedback? :huh:

are u just talking to prove ppl wrong or what lemb? oO who gives a nyerk that its possible? yeah, I could sell my supps to the npc no biggie, doesn't mean I want to or should for a freaking star lul

nor shud I hoard npc items waiting for this crap quets to appear

tl;dr, the quest is stupid, period. stop defending stupidity

• Buy lower sups from npc. Sell them, but them back. Done. And use the sups for yourself.

Why complain. Its a free star. You can sell anything and buy back and repeat like 20x (if the item is worth 1m) and you will have the quest done.

• Noctis wrote:

Aegir wrote:

Last time i try that quest.. So please, stop talking bu*llsh*its. If you dont earn money selling stuffs to NPCs doesnt mean the rest of people is not doing it. ¿You know there are ALOT of stuffs from 3.0-4.0 what its giving sh*itload of kinah? For play this game for years you dont know anything about how to farm kinah :cookieshugo:

are u just talking to prove ppl wrong or what lemb? oO who gives a nyerk that its possible? yeah, I could sell my supps to the npc no biggie, doesn't mean I want to or should for a freaking star lul

Heiron Nameds > 12kk per round. They spawm again in 30m. You can go to interserver and mostly there are another 3 channels, make the maths if you're able to kill them all (i do at some hours ;)).
    Dark Poeta > Run it with main, run it with alters > Be rich.
    Beshmundir Temple > More items.

This days selling supplements is just stupid since you can get x20-25 from Baruna daily with luck, x20-x25 from Ingui/Gelk weekly and 5 each fox of BattleMedals weekly too... i prefer keep them for enchant my equipment in the Future with the manastones than sell them on NPCs.

• Aegir wrote:

Noctis wrote:

Aegir wrote:

Heiron Nameds > 12kk per round. They spawm again in 30m. You can go to interserver and mostly there are another 3 channels, make the maths if you're able to kill them all (i do at some hours ;)).
    Dark Poeta > Run it with main, run it with alters > Be rich.
    Beshmundir Temple > More items.

This days selling supplements is just stupid since you can get x20-25 from Baruna daily with luck, x20-x25 from Ingui/Gelk weekly and 5 each fox of BattleMedals weekly too... i prefer keep them for enchant my equipment in the Future with the manastones than sell them on NPCs.

Eternal sups are useless so.. Btw bm weekly box npcs were removed.. So not an option :/
    ^.
    Censored

Please don't share exploits.
    Censored by Senpai

• reset time vs rewards

So the reset time is every day at midnight.

Yesterday I noticed 23:45 server time that I was 1 million XP short of
    the reward and ran out like mad and killed 10-15 mobs in a few minutes.

Did not receive a reward.

So what by which time do you have to complete a hero's quest to get
    the reward, by 23:30 or earlier?
  • [NICK]eyvind wrote:

So the reset time is every day at midnight.

Yesterday I noticed 23:45 server time that I was 1 million XP short of
    the reward and ran out like mad and killed 10-15 mobs in a few minutes.

Did not receive a reward.

So what by which time do you have to complete a hero's quest to get
    the reward, by 23:30 or earlier?

This is actually hard to estimate. The script just needs time to go through your logs and it shouldn't take more than 30min.
    I as well finished one of my quests few minutes before midnight and it did go through.
    Personally, I would recommend finishing your quests before 23:00~23:30 like you said, just to be sure.

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.