[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well a gg solution will be like this give. 10 apes each month by making pink quest when you want and have time , let and the hero test for the one who play more and invest time and let us be happy all togheter or make them treadable maybe many of them will sell and the price will Low a bit , you have many solution but keep in mind the next year will come with new games and people will leave more if you don’t make better improve ( sorry for a bit leave the subject ) ;)
  • The pvp quest always worked in alliance, (guess its the same for the Raging Mob Quest) even if you weren't on the map... sometimes I'd be grouped with my friends in Esterra and I would get updates on pvp Hero Trial while being afk in Nosra.

And as for Arkhal, if boss dies while you're transformed in balaur or whatever that thing is, you don't get update I'm afraid :/
  • Hero Trials quests is not an alternative at all. It could work as something additional but not a replacement for Luna rewards. What GameForge came out with became tedious, brutal and not fun. Everything is tied up to schedules, not to mention that it blocks the natural way that things flow. Arkhal's, Library ape is becoming a day of Arkhal or Library fever, you can hardly find a group for something other than Arkhal, Library. For 300 / 400 Honour Points quests I have to save my entrances to TOC and Arenas and not to do them when I want to; and for the flying sake, please, remove Tarha's Assassins quests. This is the most time-consuming, energy-consuming, nerves-consuming quest ever. Like it's not enough to be ganged by 2 allies of Elyos, we are having a hard time to compete with each other, because simply, there is not enough Tarha Assassins for everyone. Before, it was enough to spend less than 10 minutes in Hell Pass or Mechanerk to get your rewards and experience, now, it takes hours to finish. What about manastones? The number of manastones is not worthy to start, 12 manastones in 21 day is a joke, compared to what we used to have.
  • Mika wrote:

randomforumuser wrote:

Mika wrote:

And as for Arkhal, if boss dies while you're transformed in balaur or whatever that thing is, you don't get update I'm afraid
    Not anymore, I had this twice yesterday and got APES both times.
    Great! So I just didn't get reward on one of my char for whatever reason :D
    Same thing has happened to me, didn't get reward on one char (was not transformed) while got rewards
    on other chars including one char which was transformed while boss died.
    Can't see any obvious reason so far.
  • Pachao wrote:

Hero Trials quests is not an alternative at all. It could work as something additional but not a replacement for Luna rewards. What GameForge came out with became tedious, brutal and not fun. Everything is tied up to schedules, not to mention that it blocks the natural way that things flow. Arkhal's, Library ape is becoming a day of Arkhal or Library fever, you can hardly find a group for something other than Arkhal, Library. For 300 / 400 Honour Points quests I have to save my entrances to TOC and Arenas and not to do them when I want to; and for the flying sake, please, remove Tarha's Assassins quests. This is the most time-consuming, energy-consuming, nerves-consuming quest ever. Like it's not enough to be ganged by 2 allies of Elyos, we are having a hard time to compete with each other, because simply, there is not enough Tarha Assassins for everyone. Before, it was enough to spend less than 10 minutes in Hell Pass or Mechanerk to get your rewards and experience, now, it takes hours to finish. What about manastones? The number of manastones is not worthy to start, 12 manastones in 21 day is a joke, compared to what we used to have.
    Finally someone with brain. I agree. What next? GF said that the Hero Trial is only one from couple of ways to get Apes and Manastones. What next? When we can expect more new info?
  • Some hero trials are okay, when they are not a pain in the butt, and to be honest the last one, kill raging tarha assassin or whatever, I couldn't do it more than twice before falling asleep.

This is boring as hell guys, takes too long. And the bad part is this isn't even the worst quest on that list.

Pity, hero trials could have been a decent replacement if done well, but they managed to screw that up too.

Oh and also, where are the serums that you guys took from Luna instances?

• I know it's early in the morning, but trust me, on those servers to do this quest will take you all day :)

Actually on most servers.

So this quest is actually worse then raging tarha assassin one, if you can imagine. I don't think you can design a worse quest even if you tried to do so on purpose.
  • @Galeas, Could we throw Hero Trail system into the garbage? I know that You - Gameforge think that giving something for free should make us happy. But this system is designed on scripts running asynchronously and notyfing player about compliting quest with huge delay. Not even metioning poor conditions in scripts allowing people to bypass it or not counting proper kills in many cases. Can You customize pink quests by yourself and move these APES and manastones rewards there? If not, can You ask NCsoft to prepare these quests for our region? So we can actually see quest progress live instead of checking it after 30min or praying that it was counted before logging out? It would be also nice to pick up these 9 APES quests in time frame of 21 days whenever we have time instead of fitting our free time schedule to Hero Trail quests. Thanks.