[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We all know failboat is extremely lucky.
    In a mere 3 months he farmed over 30 billion. with 7 alts, without selling supplements. also enchanted his gear with just atreia pass supplements.

And now back to reality.
    Im on my 4th char, doing elem/arkhal/kroban that is 32 run. I've seen 2 entire ape, and lost both on roll.
    Not that i expected any more than that.

@Galeas
    Are you sure the company isn't in the Netherlands?
    Because Daeva's aren't the only thing that are high.
    We both know the reason for putting them in those instances.
    So that way you can reduce the ammounts gained by ppl without really removing anything.

The entire idea of making ppl do x instance on given day is stupid.
    We told you that before. And i'm actually fairly certain, more ppl agree on that, than handing out apes for top geared ppl only.
    You guys never listen to us. We have to beg for every tiny bit of info.
    Nobody does really believe anything GF promises.
  • Helkeheri wrote:

We all know failboat is extremely lucky.
    In a mere 3 months he farmed over 30 billion. with 7 alts, without selling supplements. also enchanted his gear with just atreia pass supplements.

And now back to reality.
    Im on my 4th char, doing elem/arkhal/kroban that is 32 run. I've seen 2 entire ape, and lost both on roll.
    Stop being sarcastic and mocking me. Are going to say I start this crap again? Yes I play the game. Even showed from the first hour I logged in yesteday, apes and serum in the same drop. Wasn't even just one time. Maybe I got lucky in the past months but all I did was to play the game. These rewards are easy to get, play the game instead of complaining. I don't really know what you want from the game, serving them on a silver platter? Go play other games more suited to your style.
  • failboat wrote:

Helkeheri wrote:

We all know failboat is extremely lucky.

And now back to reality.
    Stop being sarcastic and mocking me. Are going to say I start this crap again? Yes I play the game. Even showed from the first hour I logged in yesteday, apes and serum in the same drop. Wasn't even just one time. Maybe I got lucky in the past months but all I did was to play the game. These rewards are easy to get, play the game instead of complaining. I don't really know what you want from the game, serving them on a silver platter? Go play other games more suited to your style.
    you are 24 hours per day on the forum, so,, how are you playing the game? I did couple of runs today in instances and only saw 1 allpowerfull, someone else got lucky, none of the other runs gave serum or allpowerfull. It seems to me you are the one being sarcastic and mocking everyone else.
  • I stay 96979243 hours per day on forum. Really takes up all my time and no time to play or eat or sleep or work.

So you did 2 runs and saw one apes. I already said that I saw apes or serum drops like almost every other run. Your example is 1 apes in 2 runs, basically every other run. Where is the disagreement? Thinking is not for everyone it seems.
  • Lahire wrote:

So we got gameforged, they remove the 2 most popular APEs quest and they still think they made the right decision? No point in asking to revert it as everyone knows what they do with our feedback
    It's funny because the quests people complained about were the ones that stayed. They actually removed the good ones lmao.

Also stop the off-topic conversations, it's pointless.
  • Galeas wrote:

Please consider that there will be an additional source for those items that will be announced tomorrow. On top of the Hero trials.

I'm sad that I can't give you the info today but tomorrow I will.

Neko wrote:

Is it me or the last boss in lok has a 100% chance to drop a jakunerk apes?
    1 + 1 = 2?
    we will know tomorrow ;)
    wonder if the ppl that complain here actually logged in and did some stuff before qqing here, guess not.
  • Kadex wrote:

Galeas wrote:

Please consider that there will be an additional source for those items that will be announced tomorrow. On top of the Hero trials.

I'm sad that I can't give you the info today but tomorrow I will.

Neko wrote:

Is it me or the last boss in lok has a 100% chance to drop a jakunerk apes?
    1 + 1 = 2?we will know tomorrow ;)
    wonder if the ppl that complain here actually logged in and did some stuff before qqing here, guess not.

I lost track of how many apes and serums i've seen in the past 40 instance runs today.
    All i know is that i've only won 1, and was given a serum by a friend, because he felt bad for winning all.

For 40 total runs [elem/kroban/arkhal +1 lok(although instances are super short now)] that isn't too much.
    Regardless, rates really seem to be higher than they were.

For some reason i still prefer certain probability.
    At least over loosing the rolls to someone that was afk half the time.
    Then fell down to the bottom in arkhal.
    And finally died to the last boss, because i was the only who dealt any damage.

Apparently i was wrong regarding rates this time.