[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

• New

On the other hand, player should improve and not brain afk low level content the whole day.
      I’m fine with having those apes in Nara and Tower, but removing LoK and arkhal instead was a dick move.
      Should have kept them and made Nara and Tower additionally, nobody would complain now (except those who play for 10 years and still can only kill 68 bosses cuz the game is too hard for them).
    • New

[NICK]nagla98 wrote:

Did u know now lok boss drops 100% ape?
      Drop rate of apes and serums increased huge in 5.8. Dont know whats the problem. Lets get back when u get 0 apes from those instances and give us back lok and arkhal hero quest? Why?
      I hear people saying apes serums drops alot in ELL and adma, i guess i been unlucky on 10+ oons cause i only saw 3 in 20 + runs the same in arkhal and kroban.

Lok annoys me so i havnt been running that like a maniac but i will ask around.

But yea as other says to remove arkhal and lok and repalce them with harder instance is what people pissy over if they just added narak and HT then it be fine.

But im looking forward to hear more about this NPC i just hope its ina rate that aint insane.
    • New

[NICK]nagla98 wrote:

Drop rate of apes and serums increased huge in 5.8. Dont know whats the problem. Lets get back when u get 0 apes from those instances and give us back lok and arkhal hero quest? Why?
      lets see, 1 run 6 ppl (or less) = 1 apes (rarely 2)
      before 1 run during hero trial 6x apes (1 each) (rarely 1 drop)
      if u are that new guy(or even not new but just not max geared yet and u need enchants) how exactly u are gonna enchant your gear if u never get that 1 apes
      i am doing stuff with 10+ chars when i have time and i cant manage to get enough apes to enchant everything i need, not even close. And not to mention arkhal maaay be will drop..
      Now 1st i cant go with my legion in those isntances we used to spam fast together coz they were 6man and now only 3 ppl can enter inside. Also we are doing lok 3man (each with dualbox) just so we can get some apes , how does that make any sense, explain to me? Its turning into single player simulator.
    • New

t0re wrote:

[NICK]nagla98 wrote:

lets see, 1 run 6 ppl (or less) = 1 apes (rarely 2)before 1 run during hero trial 6x apes (1 each) (rarely 1 drop)
      if u are that new guy(or even not new but just not max geared yet and u need enchants) how exactly u are gonna enchant your gear if u never get that 1 apes
      i am doing stuff with 10+ chars when i have time and i cant manage to get enough apes to enchant everything i need, not even close. And not to mention arkhal maaay be will drop..
      Now 1st i cant go with my legion in those isntances we used to spam fast together coz they were 6man and now only 3 ppl can enter inside. Also we are doing lok 3man (each with dualbox) just so we can get some apes , how does that make any sense, explain to me? Its turning into single player simulator.
      When my Bf still played we 3 man Lok aswell witha friend of hise doing ape HT and dual client alts. and it worked fine actully 2 hard dps and a cleric.

But i can see it comming some douch bag changing the loot to leader and he snaps it all
    • New

yeye i've been doing that too but jsut occasionally, now since we rly need apes for our new pieces with house form my legion we jsut make directly such groups.. its just stupid to what we're resorting to get the so much needed apes
      not to mention the upgraded gear is untradable.. broke all my apes trying to get my nara orb to 25 but meh no luck and now i got 0 , while slowly gathering the abyss upgrades need to amass again some to enchant the pvp gear too
    • New

I agree with you but lets not make this about new players. Lots of people around here make the same threads over and over, under the pretext of helping new players, because they have it harder and they can't +15. That's b/s, all the complaining threads were made by veteran players. They just can't +15 their 12345 gear, to use it on some alts or to sell it to people that don't have 12345 alts like them. I'm not new but you can consider me one since it's been a few months from my return, and I did sold some pieces of +15 gear, with apes I got them for free. Sure, +20 or +25 takes a lot of apes and the intend of this patch was to buy them from shop, or farm kinah till your eyes bleed, on 12345 accounts, and buy them from broker, at least this is how NCSoft designed the game, to be p2w.
    • New

failboat wrote:

lets not make this about new players
      this is precisely why i gave an example with myself, the new players are not the only ones affected, i am certainly not a new player
      and while we had LoK and arkhal i had absolutely no issues with apes, that changed drastically now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• New

t0re wrote:

Misto wrote:

I just did my 3 kill quest in nosra with 8 clients open, took me 15m, 100% apes on 8 chars
      each post that u make i am wondering , are u seriously thinking that each person in the server has nasa pc or 3-4 PCs at home, and also do u rly think that all ppl can use their chars at 100%? , hell i cant use any of mine at their absolute potential and i am playing for quite long time. Or next thing u'll say is if u'll box 8 clients and do narakali with 2 ppl the rest of the server will be able too. I mean i get it some things are possible if u have the proper ppl but lets be real 99% of the ppl that succesfully do narakalli dont even know how the isntance work. As for your 8 boxes , even if so when it takes 2hours to get your quest update on those 8(at same time) its not fun at all, yday we killed like 30-40 raging for 2 hours and 0 updateWas cool idea to add narakalli and holy tower in hero trials but not instead of lok and arkhal

First of all regarding your "nasa pc" and "3-4 pc's at home"

1) I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the guy who said he 2 man's adma/ele with 3 clients, that was a response to him saying "it's the best way to farm apes", my response was, why not open more clients and get 100% ape whilst only doing the work of 1 client as you normally would, but gz for trying to make my look stupid, n1 10/10

2) I don't have a "nasa" pc, my pc is from 2012, I'm not rich, I'm sure anybody can open 4 clients on their pc if they've bought one in the last 8 years, I built a PC with an amd 8350 which cost me less than 400 euro's total and it can handle 4 clients, again, the "8 clients" comment was a response to the guy who is 2 man'ing instances with 3 clients each person.

Secondly regarding your "AMAGAD YOU EXPECT EVERYBODY TO PLAY THEIR CHAR TO 100% MAXIMUM TURBO SPEED SO GODLY PLAYERS" comment....

I have not met a single player (myself included) who can play this game to 100% efficiency whether it's their class or understanding of the game and it's mechanics (this includes myself), (it's funny to take things literally right??? RIGHT?)

To finalise, yes 99% of people doing nara have no idea how the instance works yet they still complete it.... shows how hard the instance is to do....., now... imagine you or somebody else used 5% of their brain power to see what the bosses skills are and how they work (they don't even need to know about %'s, just what the bosses skills do) they can easily do nara, there isn't really a "time limit" (unless you talk about chilling cold but even then you could theoretically take 10 of them)

To the mong @Helkeheri talking about doing holy tower in the free 65 quest gear...... tower is very different from nara as tower requires you in 2 or more "mechanics" to burst a mob or towers incredibly quickly or your party will wipe, such a thing does not exist in nara easy mode but again, well done for trying to make me look stupid

to you both, as DJ Khaled says "You played yourself"

To the rest of the people qq'ing

Be thankful you have something given to you for free regardless of how "difficult" it might be to obtain, that's the premise of playing a korean MMO, lots of RNG, lots of grinding, if you don't like it, quit, as I said, you should already be happy that we are getting stuff for free but all you guys want to do is cry about it.
      twitch.tv/misto91 Come and have a look and listen to best singing cleric EU!
      youtube.com/misto9 Pve / pvp and random guides feel free to leave feedback or ask for a video :P
      facebook.com/Mistocleric Advising / videos to help the clerics of the future!
    • New

>Be thankful you have something given to you for free regardless of how "difficult" it might be to obtain

Hahahaha, look at server numbers. They reflect exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Free? Nothing is free. You had to work for the previous quests as well.

Pity you play for so long yet you seem clueless Misto.
    • New

[NICK]n00b wrote:

>Be thankful you have something given to you for free regardless of how "difficult" it might be to obtain

Hahahaha, look at server numbers. They reflect exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Free? Nothing is free. You had to work for the previous quests as well.

Pity you play for so long yet you seem clueless Misto.
      How am I clueless?

It's a game you're choosing to play, why complain about it when you know it falls on deaf ears after 6 years? If you don't like the situation just quit, when has qqing in a random thread ever helped?

And yes, it's free because the instances would be run anyway, you're just running them on a different day for an extra reward, great logic bruh

I know people are quitting i'm not a tool.

You guys clearly all enjoying causing pain to yourselves if you play a game that isn't rewarding and that you don't enjoy or don' get "enough" from.
      twitch.tv/misto91 Come and have a look and listen to best singing cleric EU!
      youtube.com/misto9 Pve / pvp and random guides feel free to leave feedback or ask for a video :P
      facebook.com/Mistocleric Advising / videos to help the clerics of the future!
    • New

Misto wrote:

It's a game you're choosing to play, why complain about it when you know it falls on deaf ears after 6 years? If you don't like the situation just quit, when has qqing in a random thread ever helped?
      I agree with this.

Even more, some people call me GF fanboy or that I'm getting paid by them, because I'm not as vocal (sometimes rude) as them. In many businesses nowadays, because this is what it is, if you don't like something, only your wallet can make a statement, or protest.
    • New

Well there is a challenge for someone.. make an instructional video of narkalli run. Not just a recording of the run. Needs to be talked through and paused to explain some things/mechanics/things to watch out for, best place to stand for dps/clerics etc.

Many find it easy. I have never done it yet and something like this may help others to make some runs.
    • New

Rebelbabe wrote:

Well there is a challenge for someone.. make an instructional video of narkalli run. Not just a recording of the run. Needs to be talked through and paused to explain some things/mechanics/things to watch out for, best place to stand for dps/clerics etc.

Many find it easy. I have never done it yet and something like this may help others to make some runs.
      The problem is the many ways people does it in. On asmo side i noticed deyla does it diffrent so i call it deyla way, and antri does it diffrent too. and some does EM as NM (as it should be done any way)

There are guided guides on EVERY mission if you look for it. The nly thing i see as issue is lazy people that is not moving nor paying attention. either making a wipe by placing frozen wrongly or simply dosnt notice they got chilling cold on them. Ive seen high dps aly fail hardcore and low dps aly do it smoothly. As a cleric i actully prefere to do it NM way cause then i dont need to run and some one want to have high dps so he stays and dps but now my group is split up and wow too bad frozen is placed in the mid....

But allso randoms join the aly say yes yes i know what to do, and yet they got no clue, rolls on every key and bomb material doing mission. or simply cant follow instructions.

so for me Narak is about you have done your home work so you got a lil clue WTF its about and knows the language the aly speak so you can communicate. And there are toons of vids on youtube if you cant find on narakkalli then seearch soul of bastion (NA name)
    • New

Rebelbabe wrote:

Well there is a challenge for someone.. make an instructional video of narkalli run. Not just a recording of the run. Needs to be talked through and paused to explain some things/mechanics/things to watch out for, best place to stand for dps/clerics etc
      there should be plenty of those , but i am on it. Doubt it will help much anyway as no1 gives a nyerk to inform themselves unfortunately. Each new player we take in narakali have no idea how the instance even look and w8 for it to be served on silver platter ;S