[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

• Evita wrote:

even worse: why do people get pvp gear if they don't pvp
      (which leads me back to wtf are there soulstones in HT....)
      In the past the best gear you could get to do anything ingame was pvp gear so better to just 1 set of ap gear than 1 set of ap and 1 set of pve gear when there was no benefit to it.

People like to have nice stuff even if they don't do anything with it, same irl, people waste money on shiny things 24/7 that they don't use the day after they bought it.

About LoK, it's very easy to get 1 person to rush to each boss if you don't want to kill stuff, will shorten the instance considerably or you know just pull lots at once and wipe them in 5 sec with aoes.
      twitch.tv/misto91 Come and have a look and listen to best singing cleric EU!
      youtube.com/misto9 Pve / pvp and random guides feel free to leave feedback or ask for a video :P
      facebook.com/Mistocleric Advising / videos to help the clerics of the future!
    • can the kill quest for 3 raging calyda priest/ tehra assasin for an all powerfull enchantment stone be changed into all kind of raging mobs in those zones? or can the zones be extended to the 4 outer corner zones on esterra/nosra with one specific mob like raging calyda?
      kind of a mess sometimes to get to kill 3 specific raging mobs in one zone :(
    • why, kadex, is not ez enought?

is a mess? the only issue there is that there are too many people but that is the fun. Atiny BIT of competition.

Or put them all elites again but then any ragging will do.

Unless you are a multiple account alt mom you dont really have much issue getting your weekly stones :alol:
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

why, kadex, is not ez enought?

is a mess? the only issue there is that there are too many people but that is the fun. Atiny BIT of competition.

Or put them all elites again but then any ragging will do.

Unless you are a multiple account alt mom you dont really have much issue getting your weekly stones :alol:
      i dont see any kind of pve as competition neither i feel like ksing my own faction on some stupid mobs.
      lil background: did the last quest solo while i was in my runat grp and waiting for entry. killed 3 priests pretty quick but felt bad for the other ppl hitting them and not getting an update cause of dmg. one of them pmed me and asked for grp, couldnt inv cause of runat grp. he told me hes there for 2hs now.
      its not a hard quest but can be really boring/long lasting.
      i do hero trials on my main only, i dont need any apes on alts anymore.
    • this far is stilll the easiest way to get at least one easy apes. Unless you count putting 150 coins on the shugo machine.

That guy who was there 2 h should had got a group before. There was even an alliance (altought in alliance the damage for non elites mobs stack over everyone? i dont think so...)

I mean... it has like the minim difficulty. Easier than that is getting a winner roll in elemental :/

idk about damage, i just try to do over 51% of the damage. I even got time to kill some whitout anyone hitting (tbh discovered last week that you dont need to "get the kill" but i dont risk and do over 51% dmg)

whatever.

If they do so i will just do it with more alts :D idk why am i complaining
      ;*
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

I get my kills when I'm staying at one or two location where the mobs spawn, wait and kill everything which spawns here until finally some raging assassines spawn. Idk, otherwise i also stay 2 hours there. I dont know whats so funny about that...

Kadex wrote:

can the kill quest for 3 raging calyda priest/ tehra assasin for an all powerfull enchantment stone be changed into all kind of raging mobs in those zones? or can the zones be extended to the 4 outer corner zones on esterra/nosra with one specific mob like raging calyda?
      kind of a mess sometimes to get to kill 3 specific raging mobs in one zone :(
      ^ I agree to this. At least make the raging assassin spawn more often. :/

Deyla/A: Spiritmaster, Cleric

Loki/E: Afk-Cleric
    • Click wrote:

Whenever someone leaves the group or disconnects the text in the queue window changes from looking for opponent to group formation in progress.
      if he disconects queue is on hold , but ye the group entry is together if u queue together and disband it after, i've done it many times