[5.0] Bugs and Issues Collection

• Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not sure if its a bug or there is some delay, but not all chars are getting the promised free "Plastic Surgery Ticket".

On one account 3/8 chars got the Ticket, while in the other account none of my 8 chars got it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]zorach ().

• When somebody uses the "Homeward Bound" spell to create a portal to the housing zone, it will result in weird and quite obviously unintended grafics distortions if the portal is between your character and your camera.

EDIT: Contrary to my initial post the distortions are there regardless of camera angle. I tested it on two different PCs with different generations of GFX cards (both NVidia though).
      EDIT2: See 5.0 screen distortion. for another report of this bug by someone else.

About the plastic surgery tickets: This is not a bug. they are distributed one by one by a script and it will take a while before all chars have got theirs. They mentioned that in the livestream some hours ago.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rangur ().

• Kunax Orb skin distortion

Now this seems weird..my crafted legendary orb is remodelled to Kunax's orb,and after the update,it appears upside down,the upper end protruding from the hand,while the enchant glow appears up on the elbow,exactly reversed.Also,when doing the /wings command to spread the winds,the damned orb appears on my foot -.-....any thoughts?
    • [NICK]ferrus wrote:

Now this seems weird..my crafted legendary orb is remodelled to Kunax's orb,and after the update,it appears upside down,the upper end protruding from the hand,while the enchant glow appears up on the elbow,exactly reversed.Also,when doing the /wings command to spread the winds,the damned orb appears on my foot -.-....any thoughts?

Do you have a screenshot or video of this?

[NICK]zorach wrote:

Not sure if its a bug or there is some delay, but not all chars are getting the promised free "Plastic Surgery Ticket".

On one account 3/8 chars got the Ticket, while in the other account none of my 8 chars got it.

There's a lot of characters so please be patient. The plastic surgery tickets will appear soon. If you didn't get them by the end of the day, let me know and I will see if I can poke around.

Click wrote:

I was on Fast Track Server as High Daeva with lvl66 in Inggisson - is that legit?
      I got there when i used Inggisson Return Scroll ^^

I don't think this is meant to be. Is this something you can reproduce all the time?

- Kabraxis
    • Kabraxis wrote:

There's the screenies...maybe it has something to do with this particular skin?The one that shows it in my hand,sheathed,i took today so it was not a simple glitch.Also i tried other spellbooks/orbs seemed to work fine.

[NICK]ferrus wrote:

Do you have a screenshot or video of this?

[NICK]zorach wrote:

Not sure if its a bug or there is some delay, but not all chars are getting the promised free "Plastic Surgery Ticket".

There's a lot of characters so please be patient. The plastic surgery tickets will appear soon. If you didn't get them by the end of the day, let me know and I will see if I can poke around.

Click wrote:

I was on Fast Track Server as High Daeva with lvl66 in Inggisson - is that legit?
      I got there when i used Inggisson Return Scroll ^^

I don't think this is meant to be. Is this something you can reproduce all the time?

- Kabraxis
    • Didn't get any rewards from last nights daily quest (the 50kk XP one) completed it with a friend at 23.40 but never gotten any reward :( Legionmate completed it at 23.39 and got the rewards...
      A great Journey is not about its destination, its about the road you take to get there...
    • Aturam Sky quests is messed up and NPC after 1st quest complete dont give out next one. Also 1st Alarm tower (one with red ball) didn't show up at start, when at end doors to last part didn't open went back to start and it was there. After kill mob in last room ported back to start and NPC had quest for those Alarm towers qq

Some NPC in new map main city have dark blue quests with reward like 0.63% xp?

In new map Storm area when hit quest items while flying character random zoom in/out and most of time tend to get rly close to those items (Nests).

66 level Abbey quest: Off to Esterra have error and cant be completed.

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]sintuki ().

• Rookie Servers

Hello

It seems like theres a problem with the rookie servers. My toon is lvl 52 and when I enter Gelk it says I cant join the Rookie server from a starter server, you get placed automatically on the main server. I tested this with a baby toon in Ishalgen and the same message appears and then vanishes a minute later.

During the character creation the animations for using skills dont show correctly, the character is just standing still with the tome in her hands while the skill just does whatever the 1st skill of the buff doesnt show anything at all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]nibbles ().