[Daily] The Sanctum Shulackwalk

• Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Daily] The Sanctum Shulackwalk

Hi,

I was trying to get the quest "[Daily] The Sanctum Shulackwalk" done to get some Groggies, so i could get the shulack armours (i like the skins) and i realise that since the update the quest isnt there anymore.

I checked with both characters, a lvl 63 and a lvl 52. If i try to click the linked quest tells me i dont have that quest, so is it bugged? Can i get groggies anyother way now?

Here's the screens.

Thanks.

• HHHm not sure if that's it.... shulack might be on the new Steel Rake location aswell, since i'n an Asmo i know it's in Beluslan for so might be in Heiron for you?
      A great Journey is not about its destination, its about the road you take to get there...
    • [NICK]Zahraya wrote:

HHHm not sure if that's it.... shulack might be on the new Steel Rake location aswell, since i'n an Asmo i know it's in Beluslan for so might be in Heiron for you?

She's asking for the quest of the Groogies (you know, those items what you need to buy the Steel Rake skins, dranas, etc)

The quest is available if you mark the option what's on the first screen :P
    • Or he/she doesn't get the quest at all cuz the stigma quests have changed and they don't offer this quest for new players :/ I'm not sure but I think your option only hides quest marker on the map / on npc head but not the quest itself when you talk to the npc ...:O

Edit: there must be a pre-quest to unlock groggy quest, I'm sure but I cannot check now xD at least there been one back then when you started the stigma quest chain... Talk to few npc and done. Can it be the steel rake entry quest? Idk forgot :/
    • Click wrote:

Or he/she doesn't get the quest at all cuz the stigma quests have changed and they don't offer this quest for new players :/ I'm not sure but I think your option only hides quest marker on the map / on npc head but not the quest itself when you talk to the npc ...:O

Remove the mark. Go to Kaisinel and try to pick the arena quest (make sure remove it from your quest log first XDD) ... kek, you can't because you dont see it, just test it and let us know if you can still check the quest without the option :cookieshugo:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aegir ().