[PvPvE Event] The Atreia Tree School (31.08. - 21.09.)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Relax doesnt matter what event they add its TRASH
    We get just TRASH ppl dont even bother to log in game cuse cuse all events are nerfed on maximum lvl
    I quess many stoped follow "events" cuse they P2W or give nothing if its free

    But like was before card event bring many goods and revive this economy i have no idea what OP iteam they give us but i dont belive to at least decent event before christmas
  • I think this is the only real event who doesnt have stuff in the Shop (also the PvP one cuz u cannot buy kills in the Aion Shop) to get more adventage over the rest. And you guys are still complaining about it?

    Personally i like it, i like the idea of have a event where the whole faction need to work together, so we can see the real face of some people. The drop rate of the threes as far as i saw its pretty decent under my opinion if you try it with a decent bundle of fertilizer. The only problem what i saw is the big limitation to get the Fertilizer since 3 of the 4 instances are weekly (Lok is weekly, no? Still didnt try it :D ) ? And make 80 kills in Vengar/Esterra when you have 40 people around you trying to do the same is not even easy or worth.
  • [NICK]dwarfinator wrote:

    Aegir wrote:

    he only problem what i saw is the big limitation to get the Fertilizer since 3 of the 4 instances are weekly (Lok is weekly, no? Still didnt try it ) ? And make 80 kills in Vengar/Esterra when you have 40 people around you trying to do the same is not even easy or worth.

    And then you finally get a revival stone 8)


    I got x1 APES and 3 serums in a row... :cookieshugo: :cookieshugo:
  • Aegir wrote:

    [NICK]dwarfinator wrote:

    Aegir wrote:

    he only problem what i saw is the big limitation to get the Fertilizer since 3 of the 4 instances are weekly (Lok is weekly, no? Still didnt try it ) ? And make 80 kills in Vengar/Esterra when you have 40 people around you trying to do the same is not even easy or worth.

    And then you finally get a revival stone 8)


    I got x1 APES and 3 serums in a row... :cookieshugo: :cookieshugo:
    You are blessed by RNGsus :D. Got full on salads and powders so far. Out of 7-8 fertilizers.
    Put the money where your mouth is.
  • Dotori wrote:

    Aegir wrote:

    [NICK]dwarfinator wrote:

    Aegir wrote:

    he only problem what i saw is the big limitation to get the Fertilizer since 3 of the 4 instances are weekly (Lok is weekly, no? Still didnt try it ) ? And make 80 kills in Vengar/Esterra when you have 40 people around you trying to do the same is not even easy or worth.

    And then you finally get a revival stone 8)


    I got x1 APES and 3 serums in a row... :cookieshugo: :cookieshugo:
    You are blessed by RNGsus :D. Got full on salads and powders so far. Out of 7-8 fertilizers.


    I used around 120 of the new stones to try a rentus base staff +15, is still +10 even with supplements... where's my RNGsus :pinch:

    My bf try other three with 5-6 fertilizer, he got Food, BM and a ethernal chest of TF armour what gives 1-2k of magic powder (better than nothing! :|)
  • [NICK]zipacna wrote:

    Some Questions.

    Deyla Elyos has completed all 3 trees.

    1) a 4th tree has sprouted (Gloomy) is this a bug?

    2) Winning Faction, Winning Server needs clarification please. Is winning faction for lvl 1 and lvl 2 for each server? Basically, Deyla asmos levelled a tree up to lvl 1 1st, but elyos leveled the tree to 2nd level 1st.

    3) Is 1st one to level 3 trees for each server, so elyos vs asmo or is it 1st faction against all the servers, for example thor asmos vs deyla elyos vs antriksha elyos.
    1) New trees spawning indeed seems to be a bug, the AION team is already looking into it, thank you =)

    2 and 3) It's the fastest faction across ALL servers to level a tree to the first level, then to the second level and then the fastest to level ALL trees to the second level.
  • Lady Sky wrote:

    [NICK]zipacna wrote:

    Some Questions.

    Deyla Elyos has completed all 3 trees.

    1) a 4th tree has sprouted (Gloomy) is this a bug?

    2) Winning Faction, Winning Server needs clarification please. Is winning faction for lvl 1 and lvl 2 for each server? Basically, Deyla asmos levelled a tree up to lvl 1 1st, but elyos leveled the tree to 2nd level 1st.

    3) Is 1st one to level 3 trees for each server, so elyos vs asmo or is it 1st faction against all the servers, for example thor asmos vs deyla elyos vs antriksha elyos.
    1) New trees spawning indeed seems to be a bug, the AION team is already looking into it, thank you =)

    2 and 3) It's the fastest faction across ALL servers to level a tree to the first level, then to the second level and then the fastest to level ALL trees to the second level.
    That's what I thought and read, others thought it was 1st between elyos and asmo on each server. Thankyou for clarifying that.
    We look forward to seeing a list in the order of which trees were completed and to what levels.
  • Afterlife_ wrote:

    Went cross-server Library of Knowledge, didn't get a fertiliser bundle, none of the group members got. Is this a bug, or it just doesn't work in cross-server? But why wouldn't it work...?
    I asked and it seems there is a problem with the event settings. It should also drop in cross-server.
    Should be fixed with tomorrow's maintenance.
  • Should be a daily fertiliser quest.... once every 30 days.... LOL....

    Just bring back the Alchemy event as it was originally I say :p
    __________________________________________________________________________________


    Plodding along, plod plod plod..... what else is there on a server full of AP and HP traders...
  • Ok, can a person, responsible for this event, make a video opening x200 Full-Grown Strong Magic Tree gifts? After x200 fertilisers:

    Brigade General's Armour Chest x 0
    Enhanced Hyperion Weapons Chest x 0
    Diflodox Wings x 0
    [Jakunerk] Dragon Lord's Mythical Weapons Chest x 2
    [Jakunerk] Box of Feathers of the Lord x 0
    [Jakunerk] Kunax' Accessories Chest x 0
    [Jakunerk] Tiamat Protectorate's Eternal Armour Chest x 0


    This is really stupid.