mb in pvp`

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ok ive reached to 4250mb with 2star full set, the point though is that is it me or im not doing that much damage as opposed to other classes? This really sucks, i even have my ap accs on +4/5 wth...

Aion should really tell people sorc is weak in pvp but powerful in pve, thats it.
    • [NICK]shoplifter wrote:

ok ive reached to 4250mb with 2star full set, the point though is that is it me or im not doing that much damage as opposed to other classes? This really sucks, i even have my ap accs on +4/5 wth...

Aion should really tell people sorc is weak in pvp but powerful in pve, thats it.

Youre missing 800 mb somehow.

¿What weapon do you have? ¿What kind of manastones have your whole set? ¿its ur set +15 (since is army 2 can be +15)? ¿feather? :huh:
    • upgrade ur +10 feather to GOLD feather u get then 277 mb max at +0 gold feather + critspell if u make it +5
      also put ur Creative POINTS in Knowledge every 1 point ads 4 magic boost + msupp and critspell.

u get creative points by lvling.

my Spiritmaster got rank 1 +13 set...+15 maka orb +5 gold feather... accs 3x rank 1, 3x kunax, and fullbuffed i reach 5kmb 2.6 ma :)
      without fullbuff im at. 4500+ mb forgot exact values
      "We create our own demons..."
    • I still dont have new pvp weap and with the old one which is noble legendary (kinda uber crappy for the new version) i have 4200 mb on the sm, and by default SM has less mb than sorc, i have feather +11(257mb) and wings +0 set +13/weap +12, 0 points in knowledge, so no clue what u are missing. Are u counting that mb without robe of flame?
      Have in mind difference from this weap to my new pve is 300mb meaning if i make it as pvp it would be 280 or so as pvp weap
      and this is not even the highest ( i'm using spelbooks not orbs so thats even less mb ) wings +15 is another 60mb.
      And if u expect u're gonna be doing 10k+ in pvp forget it that can be done only with 2 skills and only by either xformer or some1 with rly high ecnhanted accesories.
      I'm betting u are currently doing around 2.5-5k during pvp which is pretty much fine. Sorc is a class that relies on making skill combos for quick burst with many spells , thats how it does dmg . You're most certainly not gonna kill any1 with fire bolt spam or smt like that XD
      And if u think sorc do low dmg try playing the "overpowered" SM to see what is low dmg on overgeared ppl, u'd be wondering why u are playing this game :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• Hello

I reached for now 4.3k mb with robe of flame and food. Still dont have good pvp wep for now using just rune tribe +10 wings +0 and stife accs that are not so gut as endgame tho full 2 star set with mb/hp or mb/macc and feather +10 that needs some upgrade in the end full buffed i get 4.6k mb but still need to get some better gear. Could get some extra mb from just upgrading all thos things and would reach maybe 5k or a bit more but depending what i use like orb or tome.