Just started, don't know what stats I'm suppose to have.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]thunderbubble wrote:

Hello, i recently started 2 days ago, I'm already level 31, It seems i have significantly lower health then everyone, could someone tell me what mb, ma, and hp I'm suppose to have at level 30?

Don't bother with stats in low levels, there's no need at all. Just do the campaign + dark blue quests to level up and be sure to check the pink progress quests that appearing in certain levels and gives you free pve weapon/armors. The stats you will gain from these blue / yellow gears are enough to continue your leveling.
      Legend of the Kaisinel Temple
    • Honestly dont lvl up and just delete this game

Endgame as it is now is unrewarding and a source of irritation and hate, every patch past 4.8 make me hate this game more and more

There good games going out very soon, and or already on the market be sure to check them out

Aion not worth playing anymore

Way to go GF+NCSoft
    • [NICK]templarofdoom wrote:

Honestly dont lvl up and just delete this game

Endgame as it is now is unrewarding and a source of irritation and hate, every patch past 4.8 make me hate this game more and more

There good games going out very soon, and or already on the market be sure to check them out

Aion not worth playing anymore

Way to go GF+NCSoft

He asked for stats, not wether he should delete the game or not...
    • many people lvl up with Feather

Example my Magical Feather give +1650 HP this mean that i will have at your lvl +50-75% more hp depending on your class

also people use Abyss +15 gear to lvl up this give some hp too

My cleric at lvl 35s had significantly more hp coompared to lvl 40 templar when i ws lvling
    • @thunderbubble dude dw about your hp, there might be a lot of ppl still left with the event gear on their alts (even which we had ~4-5 months ago) and thats why it seems like that, besides that just try to put few mb stones in the items u have atm only ones u get yourself ofc and only on items u plan on using more than just 2-3 levels. What click said is kinda true just level up and dont worry abotu what stats u have , the actual stats u need to look are when u reach 45-50 lvl or so then u will actually need gold gear(i guess coin ones) with manastones if u wanna progress relatively fast, otherwise u can keep going with w/e u have slowly
    • Vet rewards = 30e Abyss 6 slot gear
      can last till lvl 55 with +15 enchant pew pew pew pew

30e Leather full +4att // +15 ench - super good armor for sin - lvl very fast
      30e Cloth full +23MB // +15 ench - super goor armor to lvl any magical class till 55+

Still using my 40e +15 full MB armor as damage armor onmy lvl 65+ Cleric (busy making new one yes but its very expencive)
    • [NICK]templarofdoom wrote:

30e Cloth full +23MB // +15 ench - super goor armor to lvl any magical class till 55+

Im using exactly this set on my bard, reaching 3.8k MB at level 67 and around 15-16k HP (gold feather +8 *cough*) with it meanwhile if i equiip rentus base, kata or even new ones im loosing some mb and alot of HP because of the "+15" from the ap one :D
    • Well, since the OP said he/she started only 2 days ago i doubt he/she has vet rewards allready that make a difference ^^

As for the stat question.... Sorcs always have lower HP as they start out to compensate for the big damage they do. After all if it's dead before it reaches you it doesn't matter hom much HP you have right ;) ?

Just focus on leveling and the free gear you get from the pink/dark blue/yellow quests, if you wan't to put manastones in only use the ones you have be it either Magic Boost or HP (alltough i would recommend MB).. don't bother buying of broker, because leveling till 60-65 isn't that hard anymore :)
      A great Journey is not about its destination, its about the road you take to get there...