Master Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Master Server

Yo,

ive searched in the forum but i didnt find any updated post about this topic, also there is no new askaion where I could ask it, so im just going to ask it here.Ive been asking myself if this is still a relevant topic for gf, since many players are not really enjoying 5.0.
      So the question, i know at the start of 2016 they said they are not planning it for now, its end of 2016 now so yeah are there any new plans on brining the master server? In my oppinion many thre is a big chance on bringing many players back with that server.
    • cristalkr wrote:

Quoted from "[NICK]smeyo"

In my oppinion many thre is a big chance on bringing many players back with that server.

cristalkr wrote:

what makes you say that?
      Well im an oldschool player, ive talked to many of my old friends who quitted like me after 5.0 or before, there are kinda many of them who consider to give it a try. Also there was a big croud who wanted that when it was a topic at the end of last year.
    • cristalkr wrote:

[NICK]smeyo wrote:

In my oppinion many thre is a big chance on bringing many players back with that server.

what makes you say that?
      What makes you say no to that? Honestly you don't know everything, you said end game starts at 66 and you didnt need to level, have fun competing against a 74-75 as lvl 67, because you simply can't, so let me tell you something, you may have your sources and know about the future updates, but you don't know everything and you dont know how people may like or not the master server.

People are aware gear breaks and theres exp, maybe they just want old maps and a bit of a change? Current map pvp is near base and a constant zerg fest. Who are you to say that won't happen or that people will not come back? just saying.
    • @Kartennnn

But the thing is that a masterserver might be not what many people expected. If they want a master server they should know first what really will be this master server about.

Because if they come back thingking they got Aion 1.x but isntead they find that master server is just the same maps than Aion 1.x but not the "old-school" content/system, they will leave.

So is rather a good question askinf what they want and what the master server is 8o

edit: I am not really interested in the master server after looking a bit what is it about. Maybe this people will like :nothingtoseehere: ?

// Censored + PM written - Cyan
      ;*
    • If I remember correctly I said 5.0 content is designed for anyone that is 66. I do not recall saying you do not need to level up at all for further patches. (maybe i did, i do not remember everything i wrote here)

have fun competing against a 74-75 as lvl 67

And competing as level 50 against levels 55 on the master server would be fun? Why do you think so many Koreans are actually twinking at l50 there?

People are aware gear breaks and theres exp, maybe they just want old maps and a bit of a change?

So you think different textures in the background are going to "bringing many players back"?
      And no, I am pretty sure no one here knew that the master server has much higher XP requirements than live servers.

Current map pvp is near base and a constant zerg fest.

and what are you expecting to happen on the master server?
      That people will not zerg? That the pvp will not eventually be concentrated in one spot?
    • t0re wrote:

[NICK]mgenso wrote:

Dunno why so many of you are so butt hurt about people wanting a master server... seriously, watch out you might explode... ;)

Becase we need the focus of the publisher on the already existant server instead of some random server that will die in 2-3 weeks
      The game is fine as it is and its not like you and other forum trolls can do anything anyway... no one cares about you, you are not game designers for a reason ;)

And btw, didn't you say on a couple of occasions you will quit? -why are you still here... if you would channel all your forum lurking/trolling energy into actually playing the game you would realize its not the publishers fault you suck balls...
    • [NICK]mgenso wrote:

t0re wrote:

[NICK]mgenso wrote:

Dunno why so many of you are so butt hurt about people wanting a master server... seriously, watch out you might explode... ;)

Becase we need the focus of the publisher on the already existant server instead of some random server that will die in 2-3 weeks
      The game is fine as it is and its not like you and other forum trolls can do anything anyway... no one cares about you, you are not game designers for a reason ;)

And btw, didn't you say on a couple of occasions you will quit? -why are you still here... if you would channel all your forum lurking/trolling energy into actually playing the game you would realize its not the publishers fault you suck balls...

mgenso got butthurt or was not even there...
    • Well okay to be honest I did not know that they changed so much in Korea for the master servers. But what I can say is yes people want that oldschool maps and the oldschool pvp. I do know that to lvl up to 50 was much much harder back then but it is way better than to lvl up to 75. This patch right now sucks dicks imo either you farm xp or you farm hp. The pvp is broken once you are actually able to pvp lol.
    • @mgenso i never said anything about quitting no clue who u're mistaking me with, and i if i stop and take a pause i wont most certainly come and write it the forum. and rly Troll? with what exactly am i trolling - no comment rly.
      Also who are you anyway?

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().