Searching comfortable cleric skill bar set up !!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Searching comfortable cleric skill bar set up !!

If you have any suggestion write down pls and ''don't say use your own way bullshit ty!'' cuz I could not find my own way and wanna search how to figure out wanna know how other ppl make skill bars !! :!: ?( :!:
    • As i said previously and thats mostly the case for cleric class i guess. Go check videos of at least 10 clerics on youtube, how their skills are placed, then decide if u find their skills in ok place/binds, then while leveling start placing the skills in those places and build up additionally your desired remaining skills around them. Also depends on how many skills are u planning to use with direct binds (what additional keyboard/mouse buttons u use, and how big/small your hand is if u can use properly combinations - ctr + alt + shift + Fs)
    • While it looks cool i dont agree with what he wrote, for which reason i mentioned :

t0re wrote:

how big/small your hand is if u can use properly combinations - ctr + alt + shift + Fs

I personally am pressing ctr with my palm (ofc with that end below the pinky)
      it much depends on the user's hand.
    • y
      alt+123 and F1F2F3 are the most simple (+including just C,V,B,F,G,H,R,T,Y,~,CAPS,TAB etc).
      if it goes successful, try ctrl+123 and shift+123(its hard for me to use shift, so i use it only for switching gear or skill that doesnt require moving: mass skills of gladi, any casting skills). Also try ctrl+letters, al+letters and shift+letters (like shift+c, ctrl+c, alt+r and so on).
      If still need place for maybe buffs/scrolls/pet or something like this (not necessary), try right part of keyboard: Left, Right, Home, Page Up and so on - it helps to save place for more important binds
    • [NICK]asdasdf22 wrote:

If you have any suggestion write down pls and ''don't say use your own way bullshit ty!'' cuz I could not find my own way and wanna search how to figure out wanna know how other ppl make skill bars !! :!: ?( :!:

I have great difficulty using key binds so my layout is just putting skills together on skill bars.

I do not go looking for pvp so this may not suit your needs

bottom row. root, chastise, earths wrath, hallowed strike, smite, punishing earth, slashing wind, infernal blaze, summon holy servant, summon noble energy, (call lightning/summon heal servant for dps or healing), return skill.

2nd row. flash of recovery, ligh of recovery, healing light, radiant cure, light of rejuvination, healing lightning bolt, brilliant protection, remove shock, saving grace, hand of reincarnation, resurrection loci, light of resurrection.

3rd row, ripple of purification, splendour of recovery, healing wind, healing splendour, noble grace, amplification, recovery potion(over time) splendour of purification, cleanse, acquittal, free space for anything, penance.

Additional bar. life shield, salvation, immortal shroud, blessed shield, sages wisdom, prayer of focus, stability, mana treatment, awakening scroll, summon taunting energy, sit, loot.

other 2 additonal bars i put my hp buff, benevolence, scrolls, potions, mount, 2 skills power blast (keeping it out the way so i do not accidently kill myself with it since it uses hp) Word of destruction (AOE DP skill again for safety reasons but out on the edge so i can find it easily but is not in a place that I can accidentally click it).

Many people may cringe at this set up. But I know where everything is and it works for me.

F1 F2 etc is already preset to select group members.

I did put select targets target on Z key, to make it easier when healing to select the target that mob is attacking