Cannot Connect to Authorisation Server...

• Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cannot Connect to Authorisation Server...

Since last weeks maintenance, logging into the game is proving difficult. If I try to log in, I keep getting 'cannot connect to authorisation server' popup message and then the client quits, so I relaunch the client and and try again. Maybe I can access the game once out of 5 tries. Ive never ever had this before, Ive done file check, do I need wtfast or something to fix this ? Every other game (battlefront, swtor, ffxiv, battlefield, titanfall etc) all work fine. Just Aion login seems fubar at moment.
      Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Gameforge?
      If you think we like p2w,
      We are the boys who will stop your little game.
      We are the boys who will make you think again.
      'Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr. Gameforge?
      If you think old Aion'ers done?
    • one of my legi mates has this issue and it happens when his provider loose electricity temporary and their server default settings reset - for some reason they have policy to keep that precise port required for aion closed. I hope that helps u, try contacting your provider to check their ports if nothing else is working.
      PS with wtfast it works fine for him so the case seems pretty similar to yours.