VR, cards...

• Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VR, cards...

For some days now I am not receiving a new card when I log in ....sometimes it gives me after 4-5 hours, sometimes its not. Also I activated several gold packs today and 6 hours later my VR level is still the same ....how much time this usually takes as I remember its no more than an hour ?....Made tickets to support couple days ago, but no answer yet (which is normal as its xmas) So decided to open a thread here in case someone from GF is reading the forum. Folks from my legion is not receiving cards either ...
    • Their system is over flooded by Event PVP Kills, Hero trial, Card game and a mass amount of people using Gold Packs as the veteran reset is close.

Imagine it like this.
      The system can process 10 things per minute, but its getting 40 things per minute. Meaning there are 30 things stacking every minute causing a delay. [This is just an example]

I think, it might take up to 48 hours for your gold packs to update.
    • Sita wrote:

Good morning everyone,
      As you might have noticed, lately we are experiencing some delays in some of our systems. As a result the Veteran Rewards, free lottery Cards, Daily Quests, PvP ranking etc are affected.
      We are currently looking for the reason for these delays in order to be able to address the issue.

Regarding the PvP event, the logs will be checked until the final date, even if it takes a bit longer than originally expected, in order to take every kill into consideration.
      The same will apply for the Free Lottery Cards. The card will come later than expected but will still count for the total lottery prizes.

Thank you all for your understanding and happy holidays!
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Happy wrote:

Their system is over flooded by Event PVP Kills, Hero trial, Card game and a mass amount of people using Gold Packs as the veteran reset is close.

Imagine it like this.
      The system can process 10 things per minute, but its getting 40 things per minute. Meaning there are 30 things stacking every minute causing a delay. [This is just an example]

Happy wrote:

Their system is over flooded by Event PVP Kills, Hero trial, Card game and a mass amount of people using Gold Packs as the veteran reset is close.

Imagine it like this.

Stupid idea coz few month ago they told in Q&A ... something like that : " our server haven,t problem with many proces in same time bla bla bla ... WE USE ONLY 10% of all their power. :cookieshugo:
    • Sita wrote:

Hello Daevas,

sadly we can only tell you that it is still in the working, specifically the update of the veteran rewards.
      Regarding compensation we cannot say anything yet right now, since, due to the holidays, the AION Team is also streched thin.

Best regards
      Sita
      Files
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?