GoldPack and VR Delays Who shall take the responsibility?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • GoldPack and VR Delays Who shall take the responsibility?

    Who shall take the responsibility?

    Let our player pay the bill for your company machines issue?

    I used around 150£ take 40 gold packs for veteran rewards today.

    I am just wondering how gameforge will handle your system lost issue for that?

    To Leave or To Stay.

    My friend who played here a long time told me gameforge will not pay the bill for their company servers issue for what he met last time.

    But I am expecting to see if it will be true.

    Let clients pay for the system delay or consider we-consumers a satisfied method to respond the issue we met.
  • It may sound harsh but another way to look at it is, if you buy something you usually check out the delivery times before if it is needed in a certain time frame.

    There has been a lot of chat in game about delays to systems updating over the last few days. I have not seen any promise of rewards being sent to accounts within any particular time limit so really the company would have no reason to take full responsibility for this.

    Presumably you are wanting to get the rewards through before the reset on 1st January. What I can suggest is that if they are not through send a ticket to support advising when you bought them etc and see if there is anything they can do. Maybe they can help. It is worth a try.
  • I would say, there are totally NO NO NO NO notice in the game for reminding Who will browse forums everyday unless meet some issues?

    like" Please watch out during the high peak of gold packs activating peak might be delay longer than average, you might not able to get the veteran rewards before resetting date".

    Furthermore, gameforge are seemed not willing to do the following job to ensure all players get the veteran rewards they deserve before rewards reset on Jan.1st.

    I think what you shall do is really handle the issue, but not kick the ball back to consumers and find excuses.


    I've edit your post to remove the quotemarks as you didn't quote anything of what I said.
    ~Senpai
  • Hello,

    since today is the 31st, the issues won't be solved until the VR reset tomorrow. It is very unfortunate that this issue appeared during christmas and so close to the next reset.
    However, everyone will get their VRs. It may take a few days and you may not make it until tomorrow's reset, but you will get them for sure.

    We apologise for any inconveniences this issue may cause.

    Regards,
    Cyan
  • I'm stunned.

    Are they seriously going to keep the reset date on January 1st? Is it serious that we are going to leave with 50% of what we buy with an "we apologise"?

    OMG unfortunate inconveniences (so they mean)!!! What kind of unfortunate inconveniences did they have when we all were punctually charged 100% of our money on the purchase date (in my case, on December 27th) for a damned defective product which values only 50% of its price?
  • Cyan wrote:

    Hello,

    since today is the 31st, the issues won't be solved until the VR reset tomorrow. It is very unfortunate that this issue appeared during christmas and so close to the next reset.
    However, everyone will get their VRs. It may take a few days and you may not make it until tomorrow's reset, but you will get them for sure.

    We apologise for any inconveniences this issue may cause.

    Regards,
    Cyan

    However, everyone will get their VRs. It may take a few days and you may not make it until tomorrow's reset, but you will get them for sure.

    VRs included 1 piece only(rewards after Jan.1st), clients take the responsibility?

    Or VRs you refer 2 pieces (before reset rewards included 1 piece, after reset VRs 1 piece), gameforge team do the following job?

    I believe this all we concerned.

    Or who are boring to take 40 gold packs(1,200 days, 3years and 4 months long), 50 gold packs(1,500 days, 4 years and 2 months long) in couple of days?

    I think you are very clear what we are expecting can get the VRs before reset and after reset we can get it once again.

    Please state clearly what will you do?

    Any methods will you use to solve the problem or just throw it aside?
  • I'm stunned.

    I am stunned as well.

    did the GPs you bought give you only 15 days of Gold status instead of 30? because the GP status is what you bought, not VR. VRs are just a bonus that they have no obligation to deliver in a timeframe that would allow you to abuse the system.
  • Please keep in mind that the VRs are not part of the Gold Pack features (more instance entries, no trade restrictions, etc). They are merely an additional reward, a "thank you" from GF.
    Also, the reset is basically a tolerated exploit. The rewards are meant for the character you allocate them to, not to push your main character. As some of you may remember, the reset was set to twice a year because some users massively abused the old system (were the rewards got reset more often) to gain advantages over others. The reason the reset still exists is to enable you to get the VRs on every character, even if you create more than eight on one account.

    Of course you are frustrated, but raging in the forum won't fix the issue. All we can do is hope that the issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

    Regards,
    Cyan
  • cristalkr wrote:

    because the GP status is what you bought, not VR. VRs are just a bonus


    This.
    People tend to forget that VR is something NCSoft came up with as a "thanks" for paying 12€ a month (back then you couldn't even pre-load, your VR increased every month by +1.

    I'm also someone who has 3 accounts 80/80 VR cuz it's a nice bonus to have every 6 months and I'm grateful that Gameforge took over and further developed the system and not just stopped it with their take over.

    Moaning here is the last thing you should do, it's like moaning over a present you got from someone.

    Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
  • cristalkr wrote:


    Quoted


    I'm stunned.

    cristalkr wrote:

    I am stunned as well.

    cristalkr wrote:

    did the GPs you bought give you only 15 days of Gold status instead of 30? because the GP status is what you bought, not VR. VRs are just a bonus that they have no obligation to deliver in a timeframe that would allow you to abuse the system.



    Really nice logic, as we seen by the replies. We shall not go to abuse the system. Stop paying 40 gold packs or 50 gold packs, we are using Free Free Free gold packs to abuse the system in their eyes.

    Are these gold packs discounted recently from 99 coins to 45 coins?

    Fantastic logic.
  • Sorry but I disagree with that point of view.
    The marketing of a product is part of it. We buy the complete product, with everything it offers on a certain date, including bonuses. If this bonus wasn't part of the product, the price of that product should be much lower, or I wouldn't be really interested in buying that product or that amount of product or to make such a large outlay of money on a certain date.

    Thanks for your concern.
  • Ok and now link me please to the terms of service rule that states:
    - Goldpack MUST HAVE veteran rewards as bonus
    - Veteran rewards HAVE TO update within X minutes / hours / days and reset every 6 months

    Also link me the ToS where Gameforge is responsible and has to compensate if VR don't reset / Update in time.

    The only thing I agree on is:
    - my Starter status is still here and I've used X GP X days ago -> Gameforge responsibility
  • Is really the other way! When you state a bonus wich every body knows and counts with it, if the bonus is to be canceled for every or some people, you must state it clear and anounce it everywhere.

    So, as if you go to a mall to buy in sales and you can read everywhere that sales only aply from that date to another one.

    Besides, is justice that people who buy after me, have the VR's twice and I have only once? Because that is the case. So, yo can't say that this is only a present that GF is not committed to give, because is realy injustice that some people, buying later, have the bonus that other people who buy it before don't have.
  • if you want to compare it to a hypothetical real life scenario than it would be like this:

    you buy an item in a store, and you get a free blender.
    That blender is a hot item on the market right now, and everyone is selling it on ebay.
    sadly tomorrow, it will be worthless.
    so you came to the store and bought the item, but they told you they ran out of free blenders but it will be delivered next week.
    But all you wanted was the free blender to sell it off.
    and now you are complaining that something went wrong and you can't abuse the free stuff like everyone else that bought the item before you.
    in both cases, you are not complaining that there is anything wrong with the item you actually bought.

    Edit:
    also, lets assume the item is a chocolate bar, and you already ate the chocolate.
    how would you return that?
  • Cyan wrote:

    Please keep in mind that the VRs are not part of the Gold Pack features (more instance entries, no trade restrictions, etc). They are merely an additional reward, a "thank you" from GF.

    What if I say that players mostly buy 80 gps while playing only 1-2 years ONLY for Veteran Rewards? They dont need so much GP just to play. 80 gps will give them more than 3 years of playing, do you think they plan to play so much without breaks? Or buying 80 gps at once gives any discount than buying just 1 by 1 each month?
    I am sure these players that complain here/in support/keep calm and trust that you will do something/etc won't buy these goldpacks without this VR system. I hope you got a clue

    p.s. cristalkr is the same as usually. Ultra dedicated to GF team :atongue: