Pinned 5.6 First Info

• New

no I cannot give you such informations, as I dont have them and probably won't get any information THAT I CAN PUBLISH
      For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?
    • New

Balthazar wrote:

@Sita thank you for responding ,all i can say IF u can forward this to them,IF THEY touch them or modify them.Goodbye community.
      On that rewards on tower of challenge its nothing special to nerf maybe delete supplements, contract and manastones and something on final floor . That rewards its nothing special something like better quest rewards BUT if they nerf it will be very sad And I probably will MORE despise GF than now, and I know I will not be alone
      I know, my english is horrible
    • New

Can you guys please pull all your salt away and... I don't know, start being more polite? Is that hard?

@Sita is trying their best to keep all the info updated, so there's no need to make those pointless threats (because let's be honest, you're complaining but you're still playing the game, right?)

So this being said, got a few questions for @Kadex:

- How much supplements do you need to 100% enchant an armor and a weapon from +10 to +15? (And by the way, is the tooltip displayed in the enchantment window?)
      - Can APES crit while 100% enchanting?
      - Is true that Prigga fused with AP underneath won't get PvP stats when augmented?
      - Do you know if Magic Stones of Level Reduction got an increased success rate?

Thanks and keep it the good work :)
    • New

Kranos wrote:

So this being said, got a few questions for @Kadex:

- How much supplements do you need to 100% enchant an armor and a weapon from +10 to +15? (And by the way, is the tooltip displayed in the enchantment window?)
      - Can APES crit while 100% enchanting?
      - Is true that Prigga fused with AP underneath won't get PvP stats when augmented?
      - Do you know if Magic Stones of Level Reduction got an increased success rate?

Thanks and keep it the good work :)

-same as before
      200 before +10 each lvl, 400 after +10 = 2k to +10 and 2k to +15 without crits all this = 4k in total from 0-15, not quite sure what u mean with tooltip
      BTW. not sure if i pointed it out already, IF you have supps but not enough for what the enchant/socket needs, you can also pay the diffrence in kinah. for example you have 180 supps but the enchant costs 200 supps, you can pay 180 supps + 20 x 1,1kk kinah and still have a 100% successrate.
      -yes they can still crit
      -i doubt prigga + ap wont give u the pvp stats casue the pve stats are applied on the bonus stats not any condi stats, but to be sure i can log in and check around if i find someone with that combination
      update:
      apollon weap + 75 ap, direct inspect thats why u see stats: imgur.com/a/v87DW
      prigga weap + 75 ap, stats greyed out cause link -> read the chat: imgur.com/a/6U4MY
      -no info about that, doubt it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kadex ().

• New

Nagrio wrote:

Balthazar wrote:

@Sita thank you for responding ,all i can say IF u can forward this to them,IF THEY touch them or modify them.Goodbye community.
      On that rewards on tower of challenge its nothing special to nerf maybe delete supplements, contract and manastones and something on final floor . That rewards its nothing special something like better quest rewards BUT if they nerf it will be very sad And I probably will MORE despise GF than now, and I know I will not be alone
      WE NEED THOSE MANASTONE rewards the +7 manastone is selectable same as +8 as far as i remember but even if they aren't the firstt one is at level 23......easy to achieve...to make a +10 now will be hell