GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

    Long story short, some people have been removed from the rankings, me and a friend included, we were both top 1 by a large difference on our respective classes, we didn't trade a single kill.

    Meanwhile people that have actually traded and even got recorded doing it ( won't name and shame but literally 50% of the ranks 1 in my server ) are still in the rankings

    Have you actually checked the logs or you're just removing people because of false reports? It's really pathetic because as a player who played a lot during the event its obvious who trades kills and who doesn't, easy to spot checking the logs ( you'll probably see the same chars dying every hour probably in the same order, not to mention people were dual clienting with asmo/ely accounts and they're still on the lists )

    You have succesfully removed some traders from ely side on my server, however ALL the people that traded in asmo side are still there, and my friend and me that didn't trade a kill are removed?

    Just as I write this I heard Itsmebisu and some more of Fantasy legion in Antriksha also got removed from the lists, and even tho im not from antriksha I'm 99.9% certain Bisu and these kind of players are good enough to win without trading.

    All I'm asking for is a clean log check, you've removed people that didnt trade a single kill and people that traded 40% of their kills are still there, fix this: My char is : Krtn-Hellion and my friend is Turbonugget-Hellion
  • Not only some the original R1 players from antriksha got removed from the list for no reason but it seems like gf didnt make any background search of the logs of the previous R2 players who are the new R1 as some of them traded in huge amounts and they even got reported for it with the aid of videos etc. 10/10
  • I share the exact same thought as Karten, the fact that we don't even get any information at all.

    This PvP event has been so horribly dead that everyone could be considered an ilegitimate killfarmer since you're killing
    the same 20 people who are actually partaking in the event over and over. If that even is the reason me Karten and many other people
    got removed from the ranking list. I wrote a ticket and got a reply to it but I'm not sure if that answers anything or just raises more questions

    "Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with any information about the PVP
    ranking until the data are not published on the Aion-free-to-play
    website or forum. Thanks for your understanding." :?: :?: :?:
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    Long story short, some people have been removed from the rankings, me and a friend included, we were both top 1 by a large difference on our respective classes, we didn't trade a single kill.

    Meanwhile people that have actually traded and even got recorded doing it ( won't name and shame but literally 50% of the ranks 1 in my server ) are still in the rankings

    Have you actually checked the logs or you're just removing people because of false reports? It's really pathetic because as a player who played a lot during the event its obvious who trades kills and who doesn't, easy to spot checking the logs ( you'll probably see the same chars dying every hour probably in the same order, not to mention people were dual clienting with asmo/ely accounts and they're still on the lists )

    You have succesfully removed some traders from ely side on my server, however ALL the people that traded in asmo side are still there, and my friend and me that didn't trade a kill are removed?

    Just as I write this I heard Itsmebisu and some more of Fantasy legion in Antriksha also got removed from the lists, and even tho im not from antriksha I'm 99.9% certain Bisu and these kind of players are good enough to win without trading.

    All I'm asking for is a clean log check, you've removed people that didnt trade a single kill and people that traded 40% of their kills are still there, fix this: My char is : Krtn-Hellion and my friend is Turbonugget-Hellion
    Next time play fair my friend ! ! ! :awink:
    Files
  • No need to repeat all the important things that were said above, i will just sit and wait for them to explain why they removed some people from the ranks, considering the only reason they would done such thing would be the fact that those persons did killtrading! So, as a matter of my concern i will wait for them to thrown me some logical explanations about it, cause im totally unware about this, and if i was removed cause of killtrading i can only laugh at it, cause i wanna know where,when and how did that happened.

    Anyway yea, the staff "dealing" with this event for sure are not even close to know what the hell is happening since few days back i got same aswer from one of the GM´s.

    Censored by Senpai.
    Please don't discuss support tickets here on the forums. Nobody can do anything about it here anyway. Keep on talking with support if you believe something was done incorrectly.
  • I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quantity over quality. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Behold ().

  • Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
  • [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours ( Also taking in mind last days there were max 10-15 elys actually participating so these are gonna be pretty much killed every hour over and over since there wasnt anyone else there, but there should be a way to differentiate actual participants and alts to trade, and I've seen current "deathbringers" rank 1 still in the list sit in safezones in akaron for 6-7h? not afk and the same alts/rank 1-2-3 lowbies day after day flying there by coincidence, yet they're still in the lists ) and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.

    The post was edited 4 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours, and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    Quoted from "[NICK]pooksie"
    Quoted from "Behold"
    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours, and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.
    I´m very curious to know either if they actually make manual checking or its auto. Seems like every hardware they had on the x-mas days were just way to broken to work properly!
    Anyway i wouldnt mind at all for them to check my 1993 kills, each and every one of it, thats why i still believe maybe there was some bug/glitch related to the counts.
    Still, Karten, what u said doesnt really stand for a reason for them to check who was trading kills, cause at least on Antriksha server and like Bisu said, we were killing the same amount of ppl 4-5 times in 1 hour, so i dont believe they will go from there.
    There is nothing left for us to wait for a objective and wise aswer from them.
  • Please stop showing this sad behavior and crying about people playing unfair, videos blah blah blah. You are only part of the community who shows their true face because of just an ingame event. Not to mention how you are the person who is supposed to be ranked 2nd after Krtn. I have seen enough stupid screenshots of LFG drama and whispers of butthurt people and I don't think anyone needs to read more of those on the forums too. Also I don't think someone who has played unfair would come to the forum and make a post asking them to check logs, but aight.
    Besides all this, I know both Krtn and Turbonugget and that they have been playing legit and spent a lot of time try harding to get kills like a lot of people who were trying to win, even when it doesn't seem like that to some of you. I have played a bit with them too for fun or out of boredom. I don't know how many stupid videos there are out there, but I have seen one and I can tell you it proved NOTHING. Not to mention it was recorded in an open area where everyone runs past..........? gg
    Also funny how one of my other friends who was farming hard suddenly dropped to 2nd place on the LAST day of the event, the guy who was 2nd ranked up 1st and made maybe 3 or 4 times more kills on the last day when Akaron was a desert on Hellion. Funny enough he is still on the ranking list.

    Conclusion: nothing makes sense.

    I hope for everyone who has been playing fair that it will be fixed. :)
  • i will make my pov from an outside perspective since i did not participated actively on the event. I for sure went some hours just for fun.
    I dont think gameforge have enough rights to "erase" those players from the list, they could have 10000 reports but if they dont have any real visual prove they just can not. It would be so easy for X group/legion to be against X person and send tons of tickets against him so gameforge thinks that it is real?
    About the trading i dunno if there were a lot of trade or not, i think that some people traded and played legit because trading is being done from 1.0, i think it should not be done but if your opponent does it, then why you shouldnt? Its how the aion system works and its their problem, they should fix it not the players. Btw the time i spent in the event, i was there about 15-20 hours the whole event so as i said i wasnt really active there. There was NO population in eaither side, maybe around 30 active of each faction at peak time, and 10 of each on non peak time, so if people killed those 10 each hour is it supposed to be trade? just because the same people each hours does not prove anything.
    We had a lot of troubles with our gameplay with all the events, gameforge still has not fixed the gold pack issues to the people who got affected with the reset. Now they are "erasing" people from the pvp event who i can think they spent a lot of their time there and also are the most active part of the community of their game... i think they should just backup the list how it was, and next time if they want to make it more fair or whatever just prepare the system correctly. Thats all.
    Conclusion as the post before: nothing here makes sense. Also instead of losing a lot of time with this stupid thing they could actually start banning all of the hackers because right now the aion community is like 60% hackers with no animation and lots of shits, since the aidps dont work a lot of ppl is doing amazing dmg and 2 shotting ppl just for one day to another....
    And also if the active people is not returned to their place they should rethink if they want to keep giving money to gameforge really. I for sure wouldnt.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]pictu ().

  • Gameforge did a big mistake last event by not disqualifying the kill traders and account sharing people and this time they did a big mistake disqualifying people that acquired their kills in a legit way based upon massive false reports on support with videos that prove nothing but a real pvp scene, made by salty players and their friends that could not catch up to #1 person. :alol:

    If you, Gameforge, plan to do this kind of events as a season pvp event (as you said yourself), please be more professional (or try to be professional in first place :aunhappy: ) and don't rely on false community reports but rather check what you can check. It's a joke what has happened yesterday / today to the list.

    That's my opinion, I didn't participate in the event, just wanted to get this off before some mod closes the topic with "contact support if you have a problem." :atired:

    :dislike:
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours ( Also taking in mind last days there were max 10-15 elys actually participating so these are gonna be pretty much killed every hour over and over since there wasnt anyone else there, but there should be a way to differentiate actual participants and alts to trade, and I've seen current "deathbringers" rank 1 still in the list sit in safezones in akaron for 6-7h? not afk and the same alts/rank 1-2-3 lowbies day after day flying there by coincidence, yet they're still in the lists ) and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.

    [NICK]cloror wrote:

    Please stop showing this sad behavior and crying about people playing unfair, videos blah blah blah. You are only part of the community who shows their true face because of just an ingame event. Not to mention how you are the person who is supposed to be ranked 2nd after Krtn. I have seen enough stupid screenshots of LFG drama and whispers of butthurt people and I don't think anyone needs to read more of those on the forums too. Also I don't think someone who has played unfair would come to the forum and make a post asking them to check logs, but aight.
    Besides all this, I know both Krtn and Turbonugget and that they have been playing legit and spent a lot of time try harding to get kills like a lot of people who were trying to win, even when it doesn't seem like that to some of you. I have played a bit with them too for fun or out of boredom. I don't know how many stupid videos there are out there, but I have seen one and I can tell you it proved NOTHING. Not to mention it was recorded in an open area where everyone runs past..........? gg
    Also funny how one of my other friends who was farming hard suddenly dropped to 2nd place on the LAST day of the event, the guy who was 2nd ranked up 1st and made maybe 3 or 4 times more kills on the last day when Akaron was a desert on Hellion. Funny enough he is still on the ranking list.

    Conclusion: nothing makes sense.

    I hope for everyone who has been playing fair that it will be fixed. :)
    he is crying here cus this is "everything" to him :D and as I said there is video walking with elyos together, not attacking each other etc.. just deal with it :) they played a lot yes but they had 6th sence avoiding zergs and killing solo ppl :D

    Conclusion: everything makes sense for these two players ( your friends )

    For other people that got deleted and didn't do anything against ToS i feel sorry. And yes I agree there is many more that did some stuff and didn't get deleted but o well, one by one guys they cannot delete everyone immidietly
  • [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours ( Also taking in mind last days there were max 10-15 elys actually participating so these are gonna be pretty much killed every hour over and over since there wasnt anyone else there, but there should be a way to differentiate actual participants and alts to trade, and I've seen current "deathbringers" rank 1 still in the list sit in safezones in akaron for 6-7h? not afk and the same alts/rank 1-2-3 lowbies day after day flying there by coincidence, yet they're still in the lists ) and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.

    [NICK]cloror wrote:

    Please stop showing this sad behavior and crying about people playing unfair, videos blah blah blah. You are only part of the community who shows their true face because of just an ingame event. Not to mention how you are the person who is supposed to be ranked 2nd after Krtn. I have seen enough stupid screenshots of LFG drama and whispers of butthurt people and I don't think anyone needs to read more of those on the forums too. Also I don't think someone who has played unfair would come to the forum and make a post asking them to check logs, but aight.
    Besides all this, I know both Krtn and Turbonugget and that they have been playing legit and spent a lot of time try harding to get kills like a lot of people who were trying to win, even when it doesn't seem like that to some of you. I have played a bit with them too for fun or out of boredom. I don't know how many stupid videos there are out there, but I have seen one and I can tell you it proved NOTHING. Not to mention it was recorded in an open area where everyone runs past..........? gg
    Also funny how one of my other friends who was farming hard suddenly dropped to 2nd place on the LAST day of the event, the guy who was 2nd ranked up 1st and made maybe 3 or 4 times more kills on the last day when Akaron was a desert on Hellion. Funny enough he is still on the ranking list.

    Conclusion: nothing makes sense.

    I hope for everyone who has been playing fair that it will be fixed. :)
    he is crying here cus this is "everything" to him :D and as I said there is video walking with elyos together, not attacking each other etc.. just deal with it :) they played a lot yes but they had 6th sence avoiding zergs and killing solo ppl :D

    Conclusion: everything makes sense for these two players ( your friends )

    For other people that got deleted and didn't do anything against ToS i feel sorry. And yes I agree there is many more that did some stuff and didn't get deleted but o well, one by one guys they cannot delete everyone immidietly
    Here is an example of said 2nd in the rank salty player, his whole legion ( along with other 2nd ranked friends of him ) accused me and other people from my legion of trading in LFG and probably massively reported me with no proof whatsoever.

    Go show the video, you're saying you got me recorded I asked you to show it but you dont do it.

    I killed many people and once I have a person on CD I'm not gonna waste my time/CD's to kill that person again when it doesnt count for the event, and a lot of the times I just ignored that person and if he has half a brain he knows he can't kill me and ignores me too so i can search for new targets and not waste time killing same targets over and over when they only count once.

    GF is trying to make the event fair but failing at doing so, only 2 asmos of my server got DQ'd ( Me and turbonugget ) because of massive reports by this kind of people and the rest of asmo side ( 2 people that are 100% traders and other 2 that are 80% traders are still there in the rankings, same as Antriksha from what I've heard, legit players like bisu are DQ'd and actual traders remain in the list.

    Give us an answer and fix this

    ps: also +1 to pictu
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours ( Also taking in mind last days there were max 10-15 elys actually participating so these are gonna be pretty much killed every hour over and over since there wasnt anyone else there, but there should be a way to differentiate actual participants and alts to trade, and I've seen current "deathbringers" rank 1 still in the list sit in safezones in akaron for 6-7h? not afk and the same alts/rank 1-2-3 lowbies day after day flying there by coincidence, yet they're still in the lists ) and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.

    [NICK]cloror wrote:

    Please stop showing this sad behavior and crying about people playing unfair, videos blah blah blah. You are only part of the community who shows their true face because of just an ingame event. Not to mention how you are the person who is supposed to be ranked 2nd after Krtn. I have seen enough stupid screenshots of LFG drama and whispers of butthurt people and I don't think anyone needs to read more of those on the forums too. Also I don't think someone who has played unfair would come to the forum and make a post asking them to check logs, but aight.
    Besides all this, I know both Krtn and Turbonugget and that they have been playing legit and spent a lot of time try harding to get kills like a lot of people who were trying to win, even when it doesn't seem like that to some of you. I have played a bit with them too for fun or out of boredom. I don't know how many stupid videos there are out there, but I have seen one and I can tell you it proved NOTHING. Not to mention it was recorded in an open area where everyone runs past..........? gg
    Also funny how one of my other friends who was farming hard suddenly dropped to 2nd place on the LAST day of the event, the guy who was 2nd ranked up 1st and made maybe 3 or 4 times more kills on the last day when Akaron was a desert on Hellion. Funny enough he is still on the ranking list.

    Conclusion: nothing makes sense.

    I hope for everyone who has been playing fair that it will be fixed. :)
    he is crying here cus this is "everything" to him :D and as I said there is video walking with elyos together, not attacking each other etc.. just deal with it :) they played a lot yes but they had 6th sence avoiding zergs and killing solo ppl :D

    Conclusion: everything makes sense for these two players ( your friends )

    For other people that got deleted and didn't do anything against ToS i feel sorry. And yes I agree there is many more that did some stuff and didn't get deleted but o well, one by one guys they cannot delete everyone immidietly
    Here is an example of said 2nd in the rank salty player, his whole legion ( along with other 2nd ranked friends of him ) accused me and other people from my legion of trading in LFG and probably massively reported me with no proof whatsoever.

    Go show the video, you're saying you got me recorded I asked you to show it but you dont do it.

    I killed many people and once I have a person on CD I'm not gonna waste my time/CD's to kill that person again when it doesnt count for the event, and a lot of the times I just ignored that person and if he has half a brain he knows he can't kill me and ignores me too so i can search for new targets and not waste time killing same targets over and over when they only count once.

    GF is trying to make the event fair but failing at doing so, only 2 asmos of my server got DQ'd ( Me and turbonugget ) because of massive reports by this kind of people and the rest of asmo side ( 2 people that are 100% traders and other 2 that are 80% traders are still there in the rankings, same as Antriksha from what I've heard, legit players like bisu are DQ'd and actual traders remain in the list.

    Give us an answer and fix this

    ps: also +1 to pictu
    Don't call yourself legit brah, you and that word doesn't go together :D I showed video where it matters, to GF i don't have to send it to you ^^

    Have fun in game, bye bye
  • [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    [NICK]pooksie wrote:

    Behold wrote:

    I've had difference of opinion with on a lot of things with you karten, but I must agree with you on this. A sensitive matter indeed

    My guess is that when it comes to the reports on this matter they hold quality over quantity. Few dozens reports with only text seems to have ore sway on them than a couple of reports with hard visual evidence. A chanter friend who was support all the time (barely got 300-400 over 2 weeks) kill has been removed too, which does not really make sense to me.

    Honestly I am hoping for all of this to be a usual bug/glitch issue so time that was given by all of these people would not be for nothing.
    we had him on video, it's not just text so don't get fooled by his "playing victim" style :D
    Show it please.

    It's not only me and turbonugget, over 20-25 people got removed from the rankings, some actual traders were in these people for sure, others got removed even tho they played legit, I'm not afraid to let GF check every kill of the +2k that I had, it's very obvious to see who is trading and who isnt when you kill the same ranks1/alts every few hours ( Also taking in mind last days there were max 10-15 elys actually participating so these are gonna be pretty much killed every hour over and over since there wasnt anyone else there, but there should be a way to differentiate actual participants and alts to trade, and I've seen current "deathbringers" rank 1 still in the list sit in safezones in akaron for 6-7h? not afk and the same alts/rank 1-2-3 lowbies day after day flying there by coincidence, yet they're still in the lists ) and I know people that even admitted that they were trading and they're still on the list, so there's something wrong here.

    And thanks behold for being objective despite our differences, indeed.

    [NICK]cloror wrote:

    Please stop showing this sad behavior and crying about people playing unfair, videos blah blah blah. You are only part of the community who shows their true face because of just an ingame event. Not to mention how you are the person who is supposed to be ranked 2nd after Krtn. I have seen enough stupid screenshots of LFG drama and whispers of butthurt people and I don't think anyone needs to read more of those on the forums too. Also I don't think someone who has played unfair would come to the forum and make a post asking them to check logs, but aight.
    Besides all this, I know both Krtn and Turbonugget and that they have been playing legit and spent a lot of time try harding to get kills like a lot of people who were trying to win, even when it doesn't seem like that to some of you. I have played a bit with them too for fun or out of boredom. I don't know how many stupid videos there are out there, but I have seen one and I can tell you it proved NOTHING. Not to mention it was recorded in an open area where everyone runs past..........? gg
    Also funny how one of my other friends who was farming hard suddenly dropped to 2nd place on the LAST day of the event, the guy who was 2nd ranked up 1st and made maybe 3 or 4 times more kills on the last day when Akaron was a desert on Hellion. Funny enough he is still on the ranking list.

    Conclusion: nothing makes sense.

    I hope for everyone who has been playing fair that it will be fixed. :)
    he is crying here cus this is "everything" to him :D and as I said there is video walking with elyos together, not attacking each other etc.. just deal with it :) they played a lot yes but they had 6th sence avoiding zergs and killing solo ppl :D

    Conclusion: everything makes sense for these two players ( your friends )

    For other people that got deleted and didn't do anything against ToS i feel sorry. And yes I agree there is many more that did some stuff and didn't get deleted but o well, one by one guys they cannot delete everyone immidietly
    Here is an example of said 2nd in the rank salty player, his whole legion ( along with other 2nd ranked friends of him ) accused me and other people from my legion of trading in LFG and probably massively reported me with no proof whatsoever.

    Go show the video, you're saying you got me recorded I asked you to show it but you dont do it.

    I killed many people and once I have a person on CD I'm not gonna waste my time/CD's to kill that person again when it doesnt count for the event, and a lot of the times I just ignored that person and if he has half a brain he knows he can't kill me and ignores me too so i can search for new targets and not waste time killing same targets over and over when they only count once.

    GF is trying to make the event fair but failing at doing so, only 2 asmos of my server got DQ'd ( Me and turbonugget ) because of massive reports by this kind of people and the rest of asmo side ( 2 people that are 100% traders and other 2 that are 80% traders are still there in the rankings, same as Antriksha from what I've heard, legit players like bisu are DQ'd and actual traders remain in the list.

    Give us an answer and fix this

    ps: also +1 to pictu
    Don't call yourself legit brah, you and that word doesn't go together :D I shower video where it matters, to GF i don't have to send it to you ^^

    Have fun in game, bye bye
    As expected, hf
  • karten u small talk wont work here

    u lost coz u were tradeing and there was prof for it
    important body of organisation who decide got it and from ther conclusion u were tradeing and u were removed
    why u were removed if u dont get answer here repeat again or u forgot again U WERE TRADEING

    that trash talk about some ppl not get banned sure for now but do u have any prof of them tradeing or u just conclude they trade without evidence ( I repeat for u and turbonugget there was video and still there is one that u or anyone who dont have any impact on decision about banning have no importance of seeing ) is just ur bitterness about loseing

    let few days pass and think back and dont go full im inocent mode if u know that u break rules for sure
    some other ppl can complain but u mate chill admit u were going against the rules and leave it alone be happy u didnt get banned in game and u got just removed from list only

    so about others that were trading dont tell me check logs i want names here who was doing same link me some proff dont ask someone to do ur job

    btw hf wiith ur saltiness :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P :P
  • [NICK]simbaas wrote:

    karten u small talk wont work here

    u lost coz u were tradeing and there was prof for it
    important body of organisation who decide got it and from ther conclusion u were tradeing and u were removed
    why u were removed if u dont get answer here repeat again or u forgot again U WERE TRADEING

    that trash talk about some ppl not get banned sure for now but do u have any prof of them tradeing or u just conclude they trade without evidence ( I repeat for u and turbonugget there was video and still there is one that u or anyone who dont have any impact on decision about banning have no importance of seeing ) is just ur bitterness about loseing

    let few days pass and think back and dont go full im inocent mode if u know that u break rules for sure
    some other ppl can complain but u mate chill admit u were going against the rules and leave it alone be happy u didnt get banned in game and u got just removed from list only

    so about others that were trading dont tell me check logs i want names here who was doing same link me some proff dont ask someone to do ur job

    btw hf wiith ur saltiness :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P :P
    The fact that over 20 other legit players are removed and actual traders are there says enough, youre are talking about trashtalk and accusing without proofs but youre the only one doing that here, im not gonna admit something i didnt do, just because i am better than you and your friend and im able to get more kills doesnt mean im trading, you dont show the video because it doesnt prove anything, you just bombarded support with it along with your legion and other salty 2nd rank players of old anuhart and thats it, if your video was really about me trading youd post it and i would need to stfu, but you dont because that video would be impossible to make since i didnt need to trade any kills to win.

    Im only waiting for gf to give us info and a proper investigation, youre now just taking advantage of an unfair situation and thinking youre right, like when you all accused me of trading in LFG again with 0 proof, will see what ends up happening :)

    @surfas , didnt share my account either, there is something wrong trust me, i know people in the ranks that have shared/dualclient with accs from both factions& admitted to trade in ts3 and theyre still there safe while my friend and I are removed when we didnt trade/share acc whatsoever, do you really think people like bisu elowyn sry got removed with a reason? There is something really wrong with this, you can choose to believe it or not

    @behold and everyone pretty much, here it is, the amazing proof backing up these accusations, get ready boys youtube.com/watch?v=gqP_tKv-5Is&feature=youtu.be

    The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().