GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so if this guy kartennnn was removed from ranking due to that video, wouldnt all elyos and asmos of that video be removed? Because i have seen that video and they are not fighting alone so thats a bad behaviour too for everyone.

And if they are really sure that those people did bad things why arent they BANNED temporary ? Because as someone told GF is just handling this the worst that they can (not enough proves) and the next event i am sure will be a desert, who cares to spend time there when magically your time is thrown away?
  • anemsalok wrote:

Good morning everyone!
    First of all I would like to clarify that people do NOT get removed from rankings due to a high amount of reports or false accusations.
    Second, please stop asking for names of people that traded or broke the rules as this is NOT allowed by our Forum guidelines.

@simbaas & @kartennnn if you want to fight with each other no problem at all, just do it ingame and not on the forum please.

Now to our point, what I can tell you is the following:

The rules specifically forbid any arrangement between players of the opposite faction to give an advantage. That also includes AP trade. Accordingly, we did multiple checks during and after the event and removed those players from the ranking that verifiably did not adhere to this rule. Should you have further questions regarding this, please contact our support.

Basically says everyone disqualified is guilty or broke the ToS, alright, let me show you and the entire community how wrong this is.

I'm 100% sure me and my friend are disqualified because of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=gqP_tKv-5Is&feature=youtu.be

And you would say, how do you know that? Do you see Pepethehealer in there? He got 40 kills during the whole event, what does this tells us? That support just watched that video and disqualified us 3 even tho it proves NOTHING.

First, I was transformed ( 5 star Krtn ) Kaleriiah was logging in/out and you couldn't target him, second, I had ashuramaru on Cooldown so I'm not going to lose time by killing him, and third, the rest of the elyos were transformed ( prnt.sc/du9jsb )
    So I killed the 2 people I didnt have CD on, saw 3 transforms, ran away to search more kills, done, this doesnt break ANY RULE in the ToS because such rule can't exist because it would be ridiculous.

This just proves it, Pepethehealer, our cleric, basically only played that day, he had a total of 40 kills during the 2 weeks, and he is removed from the ranking, not to even mention that video is edited.

If you guys think this is enough reason to disqualify us when I had 2100+- kills, I'll happily quit the game, since the actual traders are still in the rankings

Last few days of event there were max 10-15 actual participants per server, everyone else gave up since they were not going to win and they knew it, what am I saying with this? targets will repeat, over and over, everyone will kill the same elyos/asmos because these are the only ones in Akaron, and infact the traders, actually have more variety of kills, since they kill the actual participants + their own characters/alts of friends, this is basically the truth and there isnt anything else.

If you want to do this fair, recheck everything, you see how people that are not even playing the event are unhappy with how this is being managed, you need to check WHO the people has killed, not if its the same target over and over, because then NO ONE would win the event since it's 100% sure that every top 1 in the lists has killed the same person multiple times over the duration of the event, why? because there was max 10-15 actual elyos participants of the event of my server, how did people have so much variety of kills? I'll let you guess :) In the end the legit people have only the elyos participants over and over, traders have way more, hence they're not being disqualified, I won't name and shame but a lot of tops1 on my server.

You're trying to do this fair but you're messing up big time, listen to Click, he didn't participate and hes the most active person in the forum, good luck and fix this.

anemsalok wrote:

Guys, IF there was a mistake on your accounts/rankings, then poke the support. Please no need to poke if you are pretty sure about a friend of yours, you are not 100% sure...
    This is what support told Bisu

"Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with any information about the PVP
    ranking until the data are not published on the Aion-free-to-play
    website or forum. Thanks for your understanding."

This is the only way of actually discussing and fixing this, because it obviously isn't right, otherwise you guys would have handed rewards already.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• What a shitshow of an event. Feel bad for the people who invested a TON of time to actually get good rewards and they just get rekt by GF based on evidence that just seems very weak.
    Files
  • It's really bad for the players that got removed for no reason cuz of their time invested and even more discouraging for future events to even participate.

And sending the CM here posting a statement (that also the german com got with exact same choice of words) is just a poor excuse for not doing your job properly but rather "fixing the problem with 0 to no time invested".

One of the biggest mistakes in Gameforge history of aion after creating language servers imo.
  • anemsalok wrote:

Good morning everyone!
    First of all I would like to clarify that people do NOT get removed from rankings due to a high amount of reports or false accusations.
    Second, please stop asking for names of people that traded or broke the rules as this is NOT allowed by our Forum guidelines.

@simbaas & @kartennnn if you want to fight with each other no problem at all, just do it ingame and not on the forum please.

Now to our point, what I can tell you is the following:

The rules specifically forbid any arrangement between players of the opposite faction to give an advantage. That also includes AP trade. Accordingly, we did multiple checks during and after the event and removed those players from the ranking that verifiably did not adhere to this rule. Should you have further questions regarding this, please contact our support.
    What?! is this CM even serious about this?

Its so amazing to see how they deal diferently with same situations. So, they decided to remove ppl from rankings by the holy grace of the holy father.I couldnt be more amazed from what i just finish to read cause, honestly i would enjoy to see where is the AP trade, where are the "arrangements" done by some players with players from the opposite faction. I know this will never happen cause they will always hide the facts that lead them to this, wich makes me unconfortable at some point, cause it shows clearly that this company is a two faced one.

Lets go by facts,

By reading the ToS,u can easily find out that, anyone that did AP trade, or account sharing, is able to get a permanent ban in game from the GM´s.
    Funny thing is, none of the people that were removed are actually banned, they only were removed from the PvP ranking list. Why?
    Another funny thing is, some people that were actually trading, admited by them, getting caught in the most odd of situations, etc etc , are still on the list!
    I wonder if at this point we can ask for the support to do a manual check on every of my 1993 kills, and let them stop relying on a fail scrip that is probably running the kill counters.
    I will for sure, go to the last resorts of this business, cause first, i want them to show me with true and solid proffs, where i was having any kind of arrangements with anyone on the oposite faction .
    So yea, better solution is to insist on the support thingie with 1000€ on my back, and tell them how they are wrong about the number of kills.Seems like its the only way things work here

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]c4pwdz ().

• This is ridiculous. I actually remember what happened during this video, Karten was xformed, I had already abyssal verdict Turbonuggets earlier (so had cd on him) and cba attacking their MR cleric. So just kept ran running to the others asmos that I hadn't killed yet, Gnocchi and Maaly. Not to mention I don't have any asmo friend whatsoever, logs could prove how many times I've fought against Karten/Turbonuggets during the whole event.

I truely hope GF will fix this, else, we'll lose a lot of good players, and useless to say barely anyone will participate in the next PvP event if there's one, seeing how unfair it can be. I was in Akaron until the last day of the event, midnight, there were like no elyos at all, still, that group of asmo from Blackwolves legion made huge amounts of kills, you should rather check their logs instead of innocent players' ones.
  • could you show any proof of what you are saying?

Also the simple ''duels'' can be also counted as arranged.

People who Kill trade should be happy they are not getting a ban.

What makes you assume gameforge banned due to that video? stop making illogical assumptions
  • Surfas wrote:

could you show any proof of what you are saying?

Also the simple ''duels'' can be also counted as arranged.

People who Kill trade should be happy they are not getting a ban.

What makes you assume gameforge banned due to that video? stop making illogical assumptions
    Dude stop a**licking when they're clearly wrong, what makes me assume that?

OUR CLERIC DIDNT EVEN PLAY AFTER THAT DAY, HE HAD LIKE 50 KILLS AND HE IS REMOVED FROM THE RANKS, WHY WOULD HE TRADE IF THAT WAS THE THIRD DAY OF THE EVENT AND HE WASNT EVEN PLAYING FOR ANY KILLS ONLY TO HELP US, HELLO???????????

takes half a brain to know its because of that video
  • Surfas wrote:

Well nothing, I didn't even know about the existence of that video but then I read:

[NICK]kartennnn wrote:

This just proves it, Pepethehealer, our cleric, basically only played that day, he had a total of 40 kills during the 2 weeks, and he is removed from the ranking, not to even mention that video is edited.

Their cleric who didn't play at all during the event, just that night, got removed from ranking list, so I assume this video might be the reason? dunno.

As for duels, never did a duel with them, killed turbonuggets all the time as much as I could all the time, especially when I was xform, he got like all my abyssal verdict for 2weeks and about Karten well never really killed him as I did not win him when we met xd
  • Actually there´s no use for any video reporting, if the person who´s dealing with the counting is smart enough to know what the hell he´s doing, thats why im so curious to know theyr reasons.
    Sadly, i dont think this happens in any of this situations here exposed, cause if they did, we werent here discussing the unfairness of all this event. While some ppl like me are still unaware of the reasons that lead to remove ppl out of rankings, others are still there like some said before, even after they got reported with images. Ok images are superficial, but also are videos if we wanna take it by that side and honestly i dont think there could be much of a diference of a well recorded video from a well taken Screenshot like this person in the images bellow was doing at 3 am my time ( gmt +00) ( 5 am gmt +3, his time). Still this person is on the list and i was removed by the holy graces when i did 100% clean event.

Curious.

imgur.com/a/4Whn0

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]c4pwdz ().

• I'm glad they took actions against traders since the last event had some people being banned for trading but still getting rewards (???). Maybe this time they went too far on some cases where there is room for doubt. One thing I'm quite sure of is that they don't punish for X amount of tickets, rather because they eventually find something that in their eyes is wrong (see what Surfas said).
    This means that an easy case could be without a doubt leading to a deserved suspension, while an hard one may or may not be evaluated correctly.
    My personal opinion is that even with solid counter-evidence someone that was removed from the ranking will not come back into it, but after all I would not be too disappointed since it was just a stupid zerg event and you lost nothing (kinah, gear, account), not to mention even the event winners have not recieved their prizes yet.
  • Yellow wrote:

This is ridiculous. I actually remember what happened during this video, Karten was xformed, I had already abyssal verdict Turbonuggets earlier (so had cd on him) and cba attacking their MR cleric. So just kept ran running to the others asmos that I hadn't killed yet, Gnocchi and Maaly. Not to mention I don't have any asmo friend whatsoever, logs could prove how many times I've fought against Karten/Turbonuggets during the whole event.

I truely hope GF will fix this, else, we'll lose a lot of good players, and useless to say barely anyone will participate in the next PvP event if there's one, seeing how unfair it can be. I was in Akaron until the last day of the event, midnight, there were like no elyos at all, still, that group of asmo from Blackwolves legion made huge amounts of kills, you should rather check their logs instead of innocent players' ones.
    Thank you. Thank you for sharing your experience too. And yes when I played with both of them I've seen Turbonugget dying enough times to you/getting 1 shot, that's something I can confirm too. Also the video was recorded with shift + f12, which is normal ofc since there are too many people, but that doesn't change the fact it makes things look more suspicious despite the fact the video is bullshit.

PS I'm a player who played on support too, I'm not in the video and I'm still on the list with I dont know.. maybe around 60 kills? Remove me as well maybe? :(
  • There might be some mistakes, but there is a lot of other things that can make you dequalified not only trading.

I'm not saying gameforge is totally right, but I don't believe that everyone is 100% innocent as they claim to be that's all ^^
  • Surfas wrote:

There might be some mistakes, but there is a lot of other things that can make you dequalified not only trading.

I'm not saying gameforge is totally right, but I don't believe that everyone is 100% innocent as they claim to be that's all
    Dont worry, as u dont believe everyone is 100% innocent, we dont believe 100% of the people posting here bs have 100% half of brain, just like the quoting itself shows.
    So its pretty much balanced

• Did someone really get disqualified for this video? It doesn't show any trades there. Is it forbidden to not kill enemies? Then I should be disqualified too for not hitting Squall or Riborn many times.

And please stop with this 'naming and shaming' forum rule. This case requires certain examples to resolve whole mess around results of last pvp event.
  • Livo wrote:

Did someone really get disqualified for this video? It doesn't show any trades there. Is it forbidden to not kill enemies? Then I should be disqualified too for not hitting Squall or Riborn many times.

And please stop with this 'naming and shaming' forum rule. This case requires certain examples to resolve whole mess around results of last pvp event.
    Thank you, and thanks Yellow too.

I can tell you our cleric literally only played that day and he had about 40 kills and he is disqualified, along with me and turbonugget, infact it's kills I/We are missing, this is beyond ridiculous
  • Even a duel with ''+''on chat for a fight or something can lead to ''arranged PvP''

Sadly this small details gameforge take in account, and that might be the reason why several of you got removed. Also maybe allowing this or that elyo to kill people from your faction might be a reason to dequalify, all we can do is wait and hope there will be a statement for all the reasons people can be or were removed instead of speculate you got removed for X or Y videos or reports.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Surfas ().

• I would like to say one more thing. It might be really easy to make a mistake in taking action on reports during pvp event. There were many try hard people, not only in getting in kills, but also in fabricating and reporting opponents.

I can give You one example from last event. One guy from my server got perma ban for supposedly writing racist text on public chat. Screenshot showing this text was fabricated. Support didn't even check logs at first time and instantly perma banned this guy. He was innocent, so he contacted support, asked for reason of ban. When he got answer, he wrote that he didn't write any racist things and asked support to check logs. Situation got fixed, but player who was fighting for top1 reward lost 24h of event. And person who fabricated evidence didn't suffered any consequences.

On previous event (in April), my friend was provoked in private conversation and well... he used bad polish common word. Of course he shouldn't do it, but it might happen to anyone. Anyway he got 1 day ban during the event. And of course proving person was top2 player in same class ranking. It's just another example of people trying everything to slow down or even disqualify their opponents.

Another example from previous event was described somewhere on forum. One player received kinah on mail from goldseller. Kinah were bought by another player who was trying to ban his competitor.

On the next event we are going to see people playing on opposite faction alts and feeding their rivals on purpose and report them later. If this didn't happen yet...

All what I'm trying to say is that Gameforge shouldn't rush with announcing final results. We can wait for rewards, don't worry. Please, just recheck all reports one more time if they are not fabricated or even manually check logs and look for patterns showing constantly trades with friends or alts.