GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Surfas wrote:

Elowyn and Sry since last event they were trading with other italians from asmo side., or ''dueling'' as you wanna call it, so yeah, doesn't surprise me they are not in the list :) about other servers I got no clue
    Well i dont play there so i dont really know it to 100% obviously but from my pov theyre good&geared players and i dont think they need to really trade to win, but dont wanna turn the thread into an accusation fest, will see what happens
  • Both of you guys are honestly pathetic. Just like pictu said ''It would be so easy for X group/legion to be against X person and send tons of tickets against him'' You only see things from your POV and honestly it's only making you look more stupid. I know Krtn 10 times better than you two + your entire hating squad united. Same goes to his friends and maybe even some other players. I know exactly what he has been up to.
    he is crying here cus this is "everything" to him :D

Cough, says the guy who has been crying/complaining in whisper before and made his legion members accuse too. And it's not weird that people are pissed about this right? spending way more time and effort into an event than you normally do in game and getting removed from the list isn't something to be disappointed about no? without this forum post some people probably wouldn't even know.

and as I said there is video walking with elyos together, not attacking each other etc.. just deal with it :)
    Running with Elyos and not attacking each other..? Oh I know which Elyos you're talking about. ;) Now tell me if that is the case then why are those Elyos still on the list and some actually jumped to 1st place? when I played with both Krtn and Turbo I remember dying to them too and getting zerged, but hey who cares about what I say right? I'm just a player, defending the people I'm close with and actually know more about than the reporters themselves.. :( or maybe I should be removed too despite the fact I wasn't aiming for anything?

u lost coz u were tradeing and there was prof for it
    important body of organisation who decide got it and from ther conclusion u were tradeing and u were removed

Care to explain us + the entire community why other legit players from other servers are removed too? Why are a lot of actual traders still on the list? Did they just pick out people randomly from each server because of some reports? Yeah.. you most likely don't know either, so no need to accuse.
    As I mentioned already, the vid I watched proved exactly 0, it didn't even make any sense. Person who recorded was dead, playing with shift + f12 and no one was even trading. Doubt those other recordings are any better.

Enjoy everything from your POV. Note that it is an event not just open world pvp for fun. So, would you waste your time killing people you already killed? would you run into some xforms? or maybe run into a group knowing you will just die so you can run all the way back again? or would you prefer ignoring them and find some other players that will actually count? I think that's not a hard decision to make. Let's keep on hating and mass report several players hoping they get DQ'd or banned because of some rewards. Meanwhile there are still actual hackers roaming around and videos showing real proof aren't being taken serious.

Conclusion: it still doesn't make sense. And if you ask me this event shouldn't be held anymore if there's not a proper way of making it as fair as possible. It is more about trash talking and reporting players than actual pvp and enjoying the event. Even when someone tries to make a forum post trying to fix things it results in the same drama with the same people.
  • u were on other ts not to mention sins in hide were following u to prove what we alredy knew

THAT U WERE TRADEING

u r better then me sure i believe u...here i admt u r better aion player then me so why u use tradeng for win some stupid event...does that title means so much to u ego coz thats only thing u have atm...and still u r saying u didnt do it man...so sad of u...say yes or u think that all others were blind or misjudge situations that ocured with u and ur friend next to some elyos more then once ( actually more then once very few min )

so can u here admit u r just one other little biatch that did shlt and now its a big problem when everybody can see that that same PRO GG BEST SORS EVER is actually just a little biatch and that u r not so pro as u r saying

and about my friends from anuhart yea they r better then u ( im not but they r 8) 8) :P :P ) and all of ur friends ely or asmo side u know before pangea with just anuhart was very possble to take now too many of ur friends r here so we dont even go there and it was nice

but yea anyway off topic

STAY MAD BRO :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P :P
  • [NICK]simbaas wrote:

u were on other ts not to mention sins in hide were following u to prove what we alredy knew

THAT U WERE TRADEING

u r better then me sure i believe u...here i admt u r better aion player then me so why u use tradeng for win some stupid event...does that title means so much to u ego coz thats only thing u have atm...and still u r saying u didnt do it man...so sad of u...say yes or u think that all others were blind or misjudge situations that ocured with u and ur friend next to some elyos more then once ( actually more then once very few min )

so can u here admit u r just one other little biatch that did shlt and now its a big problem when everybody can see that that same PRO GG BEST SORS EVER is actually just a little biatch and that u r not so pro as u r saying

and about my friends from anuhart yea they r better then u ( im not but they r 8) 8) :P :P ) and all of ur friends ely or asmo side u know before pangea with just anuhart was very possble to take now too many of ur friends r here so we dont even go there and it was nice

but yea anyway off topic

STAY MAD BRO :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P :P
    Nothing to do with ego, if you had proof of me trading you would post it, but you dont, all you did was spam support with that useless vid and keep hating

Btw this is nothing related to ego, as a matter of a fact Im a better player than you and all of your friends, hence i was able to get more kills than all of you, I never claimed to be the best sorc eu, but good enough to be better than you and your legion? By far ( im not including lelle neither eiren here since they dont deserve to be flamed/ in this situation since theyre nice people )

Im not even mad, just disappointed with how this is being handled.

Now get out of my thread thanks, this was meant for GF not for salty friends of 2nd ranked players to accuse and then dont show any actual proof
  • and cloror

why other ppl were not removed i dunno and i hope all cheaters will be punished but u cant evpect same thing to happen knowing past but i hope a lot more ppl will get what thy deserve
    i dont attack him coz of my legion frends or something i just hate cheaters and u friend is one i saw on my own

that why i attack him coz hes saying he didnt do so and i know he did

im just happy to see gf punish some ppl who r going against the rules not matter if thats him or any other ppl who did same thing

STAY MAD BRO
  • @click

Click wrote:

Gameforge did a big mistake last event by not disqualifying the kill traders and account sharing people and this time they did a big mistake disqualifying people that acquired their kills in a legit way based upon massive false reports on support with videos that prove nothing but a real pvp scene, made by salty players and their friends that could not catch up to #1 person. :alol:

If you, Gameforge, plan to do this kind of events as a season pvp event (as you said yourself), please be more professional (or try to be professional in first place :aunhappy: ) and don't rely on false community reports but rather check what you can check. It's a joke what has happened yesterday / today to the list.

That's my opinion, I didn't participate in the event, just wanted to get this off before some mod closes the topic with "contact support if you have a problem." :atired:

:dislike:

get the facts straight, they didn't go only for reports/tickets, after tons of reports, they made a full check, even for that ones who wasn't even reported.

stop blaming GF for everything, if they dont punish ppl says GF doesnt give a sheet, if they do, "Oh GF made a big mistake".

ps. I didn't participate. I got zero kills.
    Files
    xD
  • [NICK]hazzs wrote:

@click

Click wrote:

Gameforge did a big mistake last event by not disqualifying the kill traders and account sharing people and this time they did a big mistake disqualifying people that acquired their kills in a legit way based upon massive false reports on support with videos that prove nothing but a real pvp scene, made by salty players and their friends that could not catch up to #1 person. :alol:

If you, Gameforge, plan to do this kind of events as a season pvp event (as you said yourself), please be more professional (or try to be professional in first place :aunhappy: ) and don't rely on false community reports but rather check what you can check. It's a joke what has happened yesterday / today to the list.

That's my opinion, I didn't participate in the event, just wanted to get this off before some mod closes the topic with "contact support if you have a problem." :atired:

get the facts straight, they didn't go only for reports/tickets, after tons of reports, they made a full check, even for that ones who wasn't even reported.

stop blaming GF for everything, if they dont punish ppl says GF doesnt give a sheet, if they do, "Oh GF made a big mistake".

And where do your facts come from if I may ask? How do you know all of that? Because the actual and biggest traders are pretty much still in the rankings antd legit people got punished meanwhile, care to explain that or you actually think GF actually did this perfectly?
    Files
  • [NICK]hazzs wrote:

@click

Click wrote:

Bs. If they did anything remotely close to checking players then half of the NEW #1 on Antriksha Elyos would get disqualified aswell.
    The only thing they did now after holidays is closing all the false report tickets and threw a penny, heads or tails, disqualified or not.
    This is what it looks like.
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

Btw this is nothing related to ego, as a matter of a fact Im a better player than you and all of your friends, hence i was able to get more kills than all of you, I never claimed to be the best sorc eu, but good enough to be better than you and your legion?

LOL Nothing related to Ego but your better than everyone?

This is a funny thread and crying here won't make a toss difference.... its a support issue not a "boo hoo" moment...
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Plodding along, plod plod plod..... what else is there on a server full of AP and HP traders...
  • Furthermore... for Trading kills / AP trading Gameforge used to put a perma ban, or at least a 2 weeks ban.
    Now you can ask yourself the question, why none of the people that got disqualified are banned.
    I can tell you: Gameforge doesn't ban people if they don't have enough proof and haven't checked the people, logs, etc.
    They ban if they have a solid proof.

Disqualifying people randomly for kill trading and not handing a ban contradicts.
    So, what are you doing Gameforge? Another "automated script" bugged and false removed players from the ranking list?
    I doubt a human beeing can be that stupid to not be able to differ between a kill-trade and a normal pvp situation. Or the human beeing doesn't play aion and doesn't know what pvp in aion looks like.

:aangry:

• the fek is 'Tradeing'? This salty peeps trying to speak english with the Google translator... im loling so hard right now jesus :alol:

My POV: I doubt GF actually check every log, ima guess they're actually checking them and the people who's getting removed from the Ranking is the people which are actually checking, it will be kinda pathetic kick them from the list when they can just remove X amount of kills and let them be in #2 place. After all, what it matters is the person on the #1.

P.S: I've watched the video, it shows nothing ... ¿since when is a violating of ToS or wathever dont attack people of the other faction? You guys are so pathetic saying that what we can see in that video is trading. Since when "trading" means "evade/ignore/avoid* the opponent? ¿Are you really serious about it? What we know as Trading is a in agreement of both sides to get free kills of a character, as a example: "Dude, come here with your level 67 alt, let me kill you and i will do the same with my alter" not a obviously ignore of the opponent like this case.

P.S 2: The video has been edited (we cannot see the people in the party) so it's useless ergo the support shouldn't borne in mind.

A nonamed from some server which is not Hellion. w/o offense so dont report me pls, ty :ashy:
  • It's okay to discuss things which may seem unfair or wrong, but keep it civilized.
    • Don't start accusing each other for things you have no proof of.
    • If you do have proof, report it to support, but keep it out of the forums. No Naming and Shaming.
    • Don't start insulting each other. I know this topic tends to heat up rather fast, but consider this a final warning or the topic will be closed and warnings will be issued.

- Kabraxis

PS. Please stop quoting long messages or dozens of other quotes, it makes it annoying to read ;)
  • Good morning everyone!
    First of all I would like to clarify that people do NOT get removed from rankings due to a high amount of reports or false accusations.
    Second, please stop asking for names of people that traded or broke the rules as this is NOT allowed by our Forum guidelines.

@simbaas & @kartennnn if you want to fight with each other no problem at all, just do it ingame and not on the forum please.

Now to our point, what I can tell you is the following:

The rules specifically forbid any arrangement between players of the opposite faction to give an advantage. That also includes AP trade. Accordingly, we did multiple checks during and after the event and removed those players from the ranking that verifiably did not adhere to this rule. Should you have further questions regarding this, please contact our support.
  • anemsalok wrote:

...Should you have further questions regarding this, please contact our support.
    There it is :D

I'm just happy I didn't participate a single minute this time. There were enough hackusations and "trader!" shouts against people who played 10+ hrs daily during the last event to win, and that was even when it was fairly crowded. Perhaps, as there were like 15-20 people max actually participating actively, it would make it almost a plus to kill trade this time (that way you get more variation in your kills compared to those who just run around trying to find someone in the event area) as there really wasn't enough pressure for most #1s to need to do so in order to win.

I do hope this gets handled better next time, as I did have a lot of fun with the event the first time it was run, but seeing it treated like this now does not tempt with repetition.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hakurin ().

• anemsalok wrote:

Should you have further questions regarding this, please contact our support.

Step 1 done.
    Step 2 missing.

Nyerk. :atired:

Who do you think will take part in an event next time where you end up getting disqualified cuz Gameforge is not capable of correctly checking situations?
    I wouldn't.
    And if you checked correctly, as you say, multiple times, why some #1 of new Antriksha list is not disqualified, even tho cought on video trading, multiple times.

Support accepted my ticket with video, guess what, still 0 views :atired: