GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Click wrote:

    I doubt anyone will seriously participate in this clown fest again
    Rewards were delivered even tho there has beeing massive ticket sendings if im not mistaken by those who got unfairly affected, and 100% of them didnt even got a decent aswer to theyr problem solving. I couldnt agree more with @Click . This event is/was/will be nothing more, nothing else than a clown fest. Congratulations to Gameforge for beein able, like always to solve things the easiest way.
  • Click wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    It was official btw, other people got answered in their tickets that they got disqualified for "skipping targets"@surfas and co, just like I said since the start


    Basically everyone participating in the event should be disqualified cuz no one can't skip a target in Zerg vs Zerg, on purpose or not.
    Also I demand a rules table for future event, what is allowed, what leads to disqualification. If that is even needed, I doubt anyone will seriously participate in this clown fest again. Congrats Gameforge, you destroyed a good event for a big player base with beeing incompetent.

    :atired:
    Pretty much, I won the past event without any kind of trouble, 0 trades, 0 account share but skipping and picking my targets just like EVERYONE smart enough, and now suddenly that is forbidden, how in earth would we know that it is forbidden if in past events it wasn't? No rules were handed out to the players, not in the ToS either.

    The only difference is that, the people that were disqualified are people that got massively reported, because I believe 100% of the people playing to win ignored targets at some point not to waste time etc.

    This event was just another show of how Gameforge manages things, improvising and without real management, and believe it or not it's not just 10 players crying because they got disqualified unfairly, many people will quit this game seeing this.

    Farewell
  • Lol...if someone is dq just because he/she killed someone and didnt kill the other one :D :D Idk...even with my wide fantasy, I just cannot imagine anyone with common sense who would create such a bs rule :D :D Its up to my decision if I kill someone or not...

    Sometimes I think that GF is the master company in trolling, they make some nice stuff and then 100 absolute crap...sorry but...this is just not good...

    You may think that we act like some kind of bots that are constantly saying you whats bad...but well...at least we are not lying like you :)
    "Friend in need is friend indeed."

    :thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

    Facebook page
  • I am really glad that this thread did not get closed. It brought a lot of things out and if the event is ever run again it will make people think more before acting.

    On the subject of not killing someone you have killed already, yes it makes sense if that person does not count, pass them by and search another that will count. However there are different levels of this.

    1. Open world 1 v 1 you see the same person you just killed and do not run after them to attack.

    2. Open world more than one sees that same person, 1 person in group has the kill, you attack again so someone else gets the kill.

    3. group/group someone forms a group to take to a waiting enemy group, enemy group ignores the leader who brought sacrifices to them.

    Last one is an extreem example and I am not saying that anyone has done this, but after reading some of the other things people have done to try win these events it would not surprise me. I do not think for one moment that anyone would be removed from rankings for doing example one, there would have to be more to it then simply avoiding or even stopping beside that already killed person and not attacking.

    The final decisions it seems have been made and personally I do not think Gameforge is to blame for any judgements they had to make. The ones to blame would be the ones that did break the rules. Again I feel really sad for innocent people and hope that in the end things are fixed in some way for them.
  • [NICK]rebelbabe wrote:

    I am really glad that this thread did not get closed. It brought a lot of things out and if the event is ever run again it will make people think more before acting.

    On the subject of not killing someone you have killed already, yes it makes sense if that person does not count, pass them by and search another that will count. However there are different levels of this.

    1. Open world 1 v 1 you see the same person you just killed and do not run after them to attack.

    2. Open world more than one sees that same person, 1 person in group has the kill, you attack again so someone else gets the kill.

    3. group/group someone forms a group to take to a waiting enemy group, enemy group ignores the leader who brought sacrifices to them.

    Last one is an extreem example and I am not saying that anyone has done this, but after reading some of the other things people have done to try win these events it would not surprise me. I do not think for one moment that anyone would be removed from rankings for doing example one, there would have to be more to it then simply avoiding or even stopping beside that already killed person and not attacking.

    The final decisions it seems have been made and personally I do not think Gameforge is to blame for any judgements they had to make. The ones to blame would be the ones that did break the rules. Again I feel really sad for innocent people and hope that in the end things are fixed in some way for them.
    Sorry but of course GF is to blame, last event everyone everyone ignored and picked his targets based on what they had on CD or not, and nothing happened

    Now they didn't give any rules so the community would know that you can't do that, otherwise all of us that got disqualified because of that wouldn't have done it obviously, the thing is, that was NEVER a rule, it's not in the ToS, it's not written in the information of the event of anything, it's literally a rule they made up for this event and didn't inform the players prior to the event start.

    Not to mention pretty much 100% of the number 1 players on every class did this, you're playing to win not to kill the same person over and over when they have a 1h CD, it's contradictory, and also the people that got disqualified only were disqualified because they got massively reported/appeared in some video "proofs" of people doing that, that is and will be the truth for this event, doesn't matter what anyone else says, everyone with a brain agrees with this, and gameforge has made a huge mistake managing this, not only because of this, because they wanted to make this event more "fair" but you know what, out of asmo side hellion, 2 of out of 4 people that didn't trade were my friend and I that got disqualified because of skipping targets, the rest of the asmos traded their a**es off and they are not punished, that is the real fail, already 4 people from my legion are quitting, including me, and I believe other affected people/their friends will follow, not only because of this but because this game is pretty much going downhill in 5.3-5.5, and I truly love this game thats why I play it since 2009, but this was a big big mess from Gameforge, nothing else to add
  • I do understand what you are saying. I am not affected by this, I do not do pvp I avoid it and I stay well away from you hehehe, but I so see this as possibly hurting the game.

    As an outside observer I see Gameforge as piggy in the middle. They have reports on one side saying guilty and other claims of innocent. Now if people are guilty then they are the ones to blame, if they are innocent then the people that make the false reports are the ones to blame. The piggy in the middle can only look at both sides and make best judgement of the evidence they have been given. I do not blame them for that.

    I love this game too. Gameforge set up the event, okay there was a technical problem that caused reporting to take longer than expected but they did not make a mess of the event, people made a mess of it. If all people played fair and did not use dirty tactics/false reporting etc to win the event would run clean with no problems so there was no problem with the set up of the event itself.

    If Gameforge failed at all it would have been in their belief that all people play nicely. Next time, if there is a next time it should probably be run under strict controlled conditions.
  • Gameforge should seriously stop banning and disqualify people from events as if they are handing candies to kids, lot of players pretty much enslaved themselves to the game for 2 weeks just to win the event with an unrealistic goal to reach. And then they get disqualified for a not very precise reason. Well I didn't participate in the last two "pvp" events and sure as hell won't participate to a next one if it will ever happen after this major nyerk up.

    Can't say I'm surprised tho
  • People have traded and cheated since this game began, not just players but forts too. people have also witch hunted people, and I know because I was too. But my crime was to point out the trading happened nothing more nothing less. I never reported anyone, as it's only now I could actually record anything but people digging their own grave pays no interest to me.

    The game lives on the legacy of the cheaters and trollers and traders, to say it doesn't happen is nothing short of laughable. If no one had ever cheated then no one would go out of their way to prove it. Or as it appears in this case use it as a way of getting a 'rank' too. Not the first time someone has done that. In someways worst than cheating is using that 'cheat' for your own gains. It's all a bit low.

    However this game is also built on and payed for on egos. Must have the best gear, the best mount, the best skin , be the best in the game. If there was no egos these threads would never exist and nor for that matter third party software to make said players 'better'

    It's these egos that will ruin this game, and the fact some have been punished is long over due.

    Unless 100% proven there is a mistake then I give gameforge a big thumbs up that somehow, somewhere they took a stand and dealt with what is the cancer of this game.
    However I never think they will totally cure it.
  • Hey, I know it's already late topic, Im just curious why Im not disqualified.

    I was streaming almost a week on this event, many ppl was watching me, many enemies, many ppl who dont like me, and I belive even a GM who is checking my stream quite regularly. After this many hours I said like hundreds of times that I'm not going to kill someone cuz: I respect him/like him/got cd on him or I dont want to destroy the fun of obviously low gear/low rank player. And I ignored them.

    I was seying this all the time while streaming. There were a situations when in half hour I ignored 90% of opponents.

    I dont belive I was just "lucky", I belive disqualify depends of a random situation, and GF cant handle their many strange rules all together.

    Simply players with cd count on someone going to ignore opponent.

    Rules are written by ppl that dont know 7 years in game rules and realistc? So basic rules are mutually exclusive.

    HF.

    Squall's:



    The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]squallpr ().

  • From my experience it's very hard to receive explainations about punishments from aion support, you have to guess yourself after their vague hints (like: ABCD char has violated point X.Y of ToS, but they don't mention when or how). I've seen very few people having evidence from the support (not because they don't own evidence, rather because they usually don't want you to see it), so it's even harder to produce counterevidence. However if you are lucky enough to guess and bring your own explaination they may reconsider their decision. In this case I would say that since rewards are already given, there's nothing left to do.
    Again since no real punishment was given except for not receiving the last reward I would not be extremely upset (well, a little bit), after all you can still log in and play as before. Since the case is clear enough to the community as well I doubt that certain players will have their reputation ruined. In the worst case, some randoms will mock you.
    Just consider what happened for the next pvp event before joining :(

    [NICK]squallpr wrote:


    I was seying this all the time while streaming. There were a situations when in half hour I ignored 90% of opponents.


    Don't try to find an unequivocal explaination, only GF can tell how they checked every single player and diqualified. It could be a simple script that checks how many times player X has killed Y in 1 hour and if that goes over a certain amount the script flags him as trader, or it could be a very detailed investigation with tools that we have no idea about.
    I believe that pvp event generates an insane amount of tickets for all players in the first ranks as well. Making it simple, if script flagged you as trader and someone reported you, I think it's done.
    In my opinion since you were streaming, you were somehow protected by saying why you would skip someone and making it reasonable to the viewer. I also doubt you are hated as some of the people that were disqualified.

    Keep in mind this is only an idea and the investigation may have been completely different

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Nuke ().

  • Nuke wrote:

    From my experience it's very hard to receive explainations about punishments from aion support, you have to guess yourself after their vague hints (like: ABCD char has violated point X.Y of ToS, but they don't mention when or how). I've seen very few people having evidence from the support (not because they don't own evidence, rather because they usually don't want you to see it), so it's even harder to produce counterevidence. However if you are lucky enough to guess and bring your own explaination they may reconsider their decision. In this case I would say that since rewards are already given, there's nothing left to do.
    Again since no real punishment was given except for not receiving the last reward I would not be extremely upset (well, a little bit), after all you can still log in and play as before. Since the case is clear enough to the community as well I doubt that certain players will have their reputation ruined. In the worst case, some randoms will mock you.
    Just consider what happened for the next pvp event before joining :(

    [NICK]squallpr wrote:


    I was seying this all the time while streaming. There were a situations when in half hour I ignored 90% of opponents.


    Don't try to find an unequivocal explaination, only GF can tell how they checked every single player and diqualified. It could be a simple script that checks how many times player X has killed Y in 1 hour and if that goes over a certain amount the script flags him as trader, or it could be a very detailed investigation with tools that we have no idea about.
    I believe that pvp event generates an insane amount of tickets for all players in the first ranks as well. Making it simple, if script flagged you as trader and someone reported you, I think it's done.
    In my opinion since you were streaming, you were somehow protected by saying why you would skip someone and making it reasonable to the viewer. I also doubt you are hated as some of the people that were disqualified.

    Keep in mind this is only an idea and the investigation may have been completely different
    There wasn't any investigation dude, they just judged from reports and took the decision.

    I was in talks with a MOD before the rewards were handed in and I told him names of people that I know were 100% trading so he could pass it to Mookie or whoever is reponsible, to check the logs from 26th to 28th when there were max 10 enemies in akaron and they were magically getting hundreds of kills camping the safezone of the chapir side of the map :D and after a few hours rewards were handed in, they do not care man, what don't you get.

    Anemsalok tried to help me in private and she didn't even have the info that the rewards were going to get sent few hours later, it just shows how things work, you really believe they did an amazing investigation checking thousands of logs and working a lot to make this fair? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD they judged the reports and disqualified people based on retarded video situtaions and skipping targets, what they forgot is that was never a rule of the event nor the ToS, so they literally made up the rule in that split second

    If not, why arent the traders in my server disqualified, why did my cleric friend with 40 kills get disqualified ( he was in the video used to report me ) and Squall streaming and doing the same didn't? because he didnt get reported, open your eyes dude.
  • So apparently my friend was disqualified because he killed the same players a lot of times during the event (that's what the support told him). I guess that after 2/3 kills he should change target, or is it considered cheating too? What can someone do if he always meet the same players? Let them kill him??? Srsly you should implement something that makes player kill count once every X hours, not disqualify random people for that
  • [NICK]huggyex86 wrote:

    So apparently my friend was disqualified because he killed the same players a lot of times during the event (that's what the support told him). I guess that after 2/3 kills he should change target, or is it considered cheating too? What can someone do if he always meet the same players? Let them kill him??? Srsly you should implement something that makes player kill count once every X hours, not disqualify random people for that
    The funniest thing is, If he didn't kill them, he would have got disqualified for skipping targets LMAO
  • esset23 wrote:

    e7LfYX3n2FA
    That is cool rookie, and it would be cool if the actual people that played unfair would've been disqualified

    prnt.sc/durlpf


    I can count 2 legit players there, we'll leave it there.

    Not attacking certain enemies is not anything unfair whatsoever, I did this last event, was the first player to reach 1500+2000 kills in eu out of all classes + servers, and nothing happened, played since 2009, never heard of this "rule" neither did Livo, Squall, Kegi, Bisu, Haiku, and the rest of the 30 people that got disqualified, if there was a written rule for this, you'd be right, but you aren't.

    Enjoy your undeserved win because Turbonugget got DQ'd thanks to your reports, but open your eyes and actually read what the other players that didn't even participate are saying, gl hf

    Btw another funny video "Deathbringer" youtube.com/watch?v=ZVY93zSHfy8
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    esset23 wrote:

    e7LfYX3n2FA
    That is cool rookie, and it would be cool if the actual people that played unfair would've been disqualified

    prnt.sc/durlpf


    I can count 2 legit players there, we'll leave it there.

    Not attacking certain enemies is not anything unfair whatsoever, I did this last event, was the first player to reach 1500+2000 kills in eu out of all classes + servers, and nothing happened, played since 2009, never heard of this "rule" neither did Livo, Squall, Kegi, Bisu, Haiku, and the rest of the 30 people that got disqualified, if there was a written rule for this, you'd be right, but you aren't.

    Enjoy your undeserved win because Turbonugget got DQ'd thanks to your reports, but open your eyes and actually read what the other players that didn't even participate are saying, gl hf

    Btw another funny video "Deathbringer" youtube.com/watch?v=ZVY93zSHfy8

    Nice try to insult me, by posting a video of some guy, who never goes alone :thumbsup: