GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • cristalkr wrote:

    Miie wrote:

    stop banning

    who got banned?


    I don't know if someone got banned during this event, I'm talking generally. Friend of mine got banned for random bs reasons during the previous event, (ban NOT related to the event), he managed to get a reduction of the ban to 3 days only, but still can nyerk someone over when its competing for an event. I got banned myself during the fire dragon first event, for battleping, during the weekend of course (missed 2 days of glory) when no one was there to reply my ticket. It made me lose the honor points race by 6k points (easily obtainable in 2 days of glory) vs someone that was spamming arena tickets. Thats what I mean with they should really be more careful with these things during such events, cause they can nyerk over players completely. And what happened during this event is just ridicolous

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    Not trying to insult, was just showing the current Deathbringer's top gameplay.



    This sorcerer is deathbringer on asmo antri, I wonder why is he not disqualified or even better, banned??

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Mika ().

  • esset23 wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    Not trying to insult, was just showing the current Deathbringer's top gameplay.

    5 elyos (including a cleric) are killing 2 asmos. nice gameplay.
    I only see 1 person attacking you and some lightning fast reactions after, chill my man, you won!!


    @Miie LOL, what do you mean banning people with actual proof? Rather disqualify Itsmebisu for skipping targets, while that sorc wins the event, ayyyyyyyy
  • Brings huge disapoitment to me watching this wild dogs, that flooded the support with tickets that easily could had been missunderstood like one of those 5 years kid cryings, coming here and someway trying even to laugh about those who got treated unfairly.
    However, i wasnt expecting anything diferent, since they are enjoying somekind of dumbness and incompetence caused by this PvP event resolution.
    BRINGS me more sadness also, to know, just like it was said above by Karten, that those who are responsible for that resolution, dont even have the decency or professionalism of at least explaining the basic, informing about the obvious to the rest of the staff, cause really today i got shocked to know that someone belonging to the forum staff, someone that was willing to speed up the resolutions of our problems, even he/her was unaware that the rewards were delivered already!!! Yes, its a bit ridiculous to know such thing! More ridiculous it becomes when that person writes that he/she doesnt have sure even if those people removed were even double checked. W

    Who would deliver the rewards even tho we know several people were affected and they are atm and ever since this happened trying to prove theyr legit!
    With this i must say, what kind of company is this?
    What kind of transparency/professionalism do u wanna show?
    Is this the message u ppl wanna pass to the community? How u expect the minimum level of decency applyed by the players on the game after this comes to knowledge?

    Every day that passes, this becomes more and more a clown fiesta.
    And it´s all i have to say, cause if we can learn 1 thing with gameforge is, whatever the decision they take, u have nothing else rather to acept it, or u will just loose ur time,cause after the 2-3 ticket reply u will read something like " if u continue with this business the tickets will be ignored"...

    its just sad to see how low a company can actually work.
  • [NICK]squallpr wrote:

    Hey, I know it's already late topic, Im just curious why Im not disqualified.

    I was streaming almost a week on this event, many ppl was watching me, many enemies, many ppl who dont like me, and I belive even a GM who is checking my stream quite regularly. After this many hours I said like hundreds of times that I'm not going to kill someone cuz: I respect him/like him/got cd on him or I dont want to destroy the fun of obviously low gear/low rank player. And I ignored them.

    I was seying this all the time while streaming. There were a situations when in half hour I ignored 90% of opponents.

    I dont belive I was just "lucky", I belive disqualify depends of a random situation, and GF cant handle their many strange rules all together.
    Simply players with cd count on someone going to ignore opponent.
    Rules are written by ppl that dont know 7 years in game rules and realistc? So basic rules are mutually exclusive.
    HF.

    I would say you didnt get DQ because peolple didnt report you or at least not enough. And what i can say to other players who QQ that why other players didnt get DQ, i think because they didnt get reported also.

    Anyway,
    as i see quite a lot of people forgot or dont care about the basic
    concept of the game. Asmos and elyos in the game are not friends to just
    skip them in the battlefield (as i told before not killing bots is ok cos noone care..., but running through zergs in the pvp event is just too strange... at least do it in a not obvious way). A pvp event will not overwrite this
    concept in my opinion. So the reasons, that people dont wanna waste time and
    CDs to kill the people who doesnt count, are not acceptable.
  • [NICK]c4pwdz wrote:

    Brings huge disapoitment to me watching this wild dogs, that flooded the support with tickets that easily could had been missunderstood like one of those 5 years kid cryings, coming here and someway trying even to laugh about those who got treated unfairly.
    However, i wasnt expecting anything diferent, since they are enjoying somekind of dumbness and incompetence caused by this PvP event resolution.
    BRINGS me more sadness also, to know, just like it was said above by Karten, that those who are responsible for that resolution, dont even have the decency or professionalism of at least explaining the basic, informing about the obvious to the rest of the staff, cause really today i got shocked to know that someone belonging to the forum staff, someone that was willing to speed up the resolutions of our problems, even he/her was unaware that the rewards were delivered already!!! Yes, its a bit ridiculous to know such thing! More ridiculous it becomes when that person writes that he/she doesnt have sure even if those people removed were even double checked. W

    Who would deliver the rewards even tho we know several people were affected and they are atm and ever since this happened trying to prove theyr legit!
    With this i must say, what kind of company is this?
    What kind of transparency/professionalism do u wanna show?
    Is this the message u ppl wanna pass to the community? How u expect the minimum level of decency applyed by the players on the game after this comes to knowledge?

    Every day that passes, this becomes more and more a clown fiesta.
    And it´s all i have to say, cause if we can learn 1 thing with gameforge is, whatever the decision they take, u have nothing else rather to acept it, or u will just loose ur time,cause after the 2-3 ticket reply u will read something like " if u continue with this business the tickets will be ignored"...

    its just sad to see how low a company can actually work.
    Pretty much dude, the 2nd ranked players that won think GF actually did a really nice job.





    esset23 wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    I only see 1 person attacking you and some lightning fast reactions after, chill my man, you won!!
    You don't know what was before those 20 secs of the video. All i see now you are mad cause your ego lost this time. Deal with it, stop trying to insult others and don't go offtopic.




    Theres no topic anymore, people were removed unfairly and traders&hackers are not punished, in the end everyone knows who are the real winners when people that won in other servers are giving the rewards to the disqualified and actual winners.





    [NICK]winac wrote:

    esset23 wrote:

    All i see now you are mad cause your ego lost this time.
    This is the key sentence why all the drama happening here. Simply guys next time play fair and try to win like that instead of crying on forums after getting deleted for trades.




    You don't even read why people got disqualified right?xD "skipping targets", how is that a trade, let me break it down for you.

    You kill xxamazingplayerxx, 2 minutes player xxamazingplayerxx comes back, and behind him, theres another enemy called xxgodofaionxx, what would you do? go for xxamazingplayerxx or the target that you don't have on CD?

    Now, imagine you chase the other enemy that you don't have on CD, xxamazingplayerxx decides to run and not fight fearing he would die again, while all of this happened, there was a sin of your own faction in hide recording it, boom, you're disqualified for skipping targets, gz.

    [NICK]thunder54 wrote:

    [NICK]squallpr wrote:

    Hey, I know it's already late topic, Im just curious why Im not disqualified.

    I was streaming almost a week on this event, many ppl was watching me, many enemies, many ppl who dont like me, and I belive even a GM who is checking my stream quite regularly. After this many hours I said like hundreds of times that I'm not going to kill someone cuz: I respect him/like him/got cd on him or I dont want to destroy the fun of obviously low gear/low rank player. And I ignored them.

    I was seying this all the time while streaming. There were a situations when in half hour I ignored 90% of opponents.

    I dont belive I was just "lucky", I belive disqualify depends of a random situation, and GF cant handle their many strange rules all together.
    Simply players with cd count on someone going to ignore opponent.
    Rules are written by ppl that dont know 7 years in game rules and realistc? So basic rules are mutually exclusive.
    HF.

    I would say you didnt get DQ because peolple didnt report you or at least not enough. And what i can say to other players who QQ that why other players didnt get DQ, i think because they didnt get reported also.

    Anyway,
    as i see quite a lot of people forgot or dont care about the basic
    concept of the game. Asmos and elyos in the game are not friends to just
    skip them in the battlefield (as i told before not killing bots is ok cos noone care..., but running through zergs in the pvp event is just too strange... at least do it in a not obvious way). A pvp event will not overwrite this
    concept in my opinion. So the reasons, that people dont wanna waste time and
    CDs to kill the people who doesnt count, are not acceptable.
    Are you missing the fact that 0 traders from asmo side got DQ'd? did you miss that video of Miie of the current DEATHBRINGER in antriksha blatantly radar hacking and not even being removed from the rank nor banned? AND THEY DID GET REPORTED

    That is the basic concept of the game, but I can choose who to kill and who not to kill, and if certain people don't wanna hit eachother, is that really unfair? No one is gaining kills, infact you're missing out potential kills, I've been "skipping" targets since 2009 and never had a problem, what a coincidence that only now after an army of haters massively reported me and the rest of the disqualified players they decided to take that decision which was never a rule posted/in the TOS.

    But what am I gonna tell you, you're from hellion, you're probably a friend of the 2 players that started all this hate towards us and tried to get us disqualified at all costs, hell, you probably reported me.

    It seems like none of you are paying attention to what Miie posted or c4pwdz posted, you're only thinking you're right because some people got disqualified, which is sad.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

  • Kartenn I get what you mean lol...

    My point is that I don t really trust these players who are crying here how they got DQ'ed for not doing anything against the rules.Even if you claim "I only did this , this and this" and not trading, how can I be 100% sure of that?But gameforge can... Maybe you're right, but I still trust to gameforge which has chance to investigate wut was happening during the event with certain tools and the people who work on this.
  • [NICK]thunder54 wrote:

    [NICK]squallpr wrote:

    Hey, I know it's already late topic, Im just curious why Im not disqualified.

    I was streaming almost a week on this event, many ppl was watching me, many enemies, many ppl who dont like me, and I belive even a GM who is checking my stream quite regularly. After this many hours I said like hundreds of times that I'm not going to kill someone cuz: I respect him/like him/got cd on him or I dont want to destroy the fun of obviously low gear/low rank player. And I ignored them.

    I was seying this all the time while streaming. There were a situations when in half hour I ignored 90% of opponents.

    I dont belive I was just "lucky", I belive disqualify depends of a random situation, and GF cant handle their many strange rules all together.
    Simply players with cd count on someone going to ignore opponent.
    Rules are written by ppl that dont know 7 years in game rules and realistc? So basic rules are mutually exclusive.
    HF.

    I would say you didnt get DQ because peolple didnt report you or at least not enough. And what i can say to other players who QQ that why other players didnt get DQ, i think because they didnt get reported also.

    Anyway,
    as i see quite a lot of people forgot or dont care about the basic
    concept of the game. Asmos and elyos in the game are not friends to just
    skip them in the battlefield (as i told before not killing bots is ok cos noone care..., but running through zergs in the pvp event is just too strange... at least do it in a not obvious way). A pvp event will not overwrite this
    concept in my opinion. So the reasons, that people dont wanna waste time and
    CDs to kill the people who doesnt count, are not acceptable.

    so they will disqualify you because you killed them many times and it must be kill trading... facepalm
  • [NICK]winac wrote:

    Kartenn I get what you mean lol...

    My point is that I don t really trust these players who are crying here how they got DQ'ed for not doing anything against the rules.Even if you claim "I only did this , this and this" and not trading, how can I be 100% sure of that?But gameforge can... Maybe you're right, but I still trust to gameforge which has chance to investigate wut was happening during the event with certain tools and the people who work on this.
    That is of course your opinion, but do you really trust GF did a real investigation when 100% of the asmo traders on my server were left unpunished, did you see the video of Miie, that guy won.

    No one here is asking you to believe the people affected, but stop being toxic and implying we're lying, do you really have that much trust on Gameforge which banned people before without checking logs during pvp event for a fake picture of said person saying bad words, and later got unbanned after logs were checked because it was fake, do you really believe to 100% a company that doesn't even inform their CM which is the responsible of the community of what is going to happen with the rewards and the event and the big problem this was, do you really? xD.
  • Well I don't know about you lot, but in normal PvP people will kill whatever, I mean if a person is on 'CD' why not kill them anyway just for a teeny bit of AP and an extra to add to your general Kill count? Seen many many people ignored without these events going on, or the same ranks being spammed on chat for being killed. Then another name will pop up. I mean you need to kill 100's of players and you remember every single person you have killed so not to kill them again? OMG.
    Even if totally innocent it just looks plain dodgy. Like I said people will pick up on it, although judging by the level of comments here i think it's gone beyond any ego, some of you are now acting guilty.
  • [NICK]winac wrote:

    esset23 wrote:

    All i see now you are mad cause your ego lost this time.
    This is the key sentence why all the drama happening here. Simply guys next time play fair and try to win like that instead of crying on forums after getting deleted for trades.
    Is it bad to say some players are better than others (in winning the event)? saying that is having an ego? yeah maybe if someone feels the need to show off how amazing they are with videos, arena posts or yell at someone how much they suck without a proper reason. If not, I'm not scared to say I think the player who got removed from the list is a better player than Rookie and I think there are more people who share the same opinion, here I said it. I'm not scared to say I'm better at my class than some others either. When my legion members who plays the same class have more experience and think they're better than me I'm not going to say that all they have is ego in this game, because it's the truth and they don't give me a shitty attitude. Is that a bad thing? there are simple facts everyone with common sense can understand, just like the fact this guys reports that don't contain any proper proof made fair players get disqualified and he doesn't give a single sh*t. Even made some ''troll'' vid about it, wow. And yeah about that vid, I'm one of the friends who comes here to defend the people who didn't deserve all this crap. At least I'm not sending in useless reports and ruining it for others. He got his undeserved rewards, congratulations.
    Now tell me how is ego related to all this fuss? are you joking? a fair player mentioning and letting others know on the forums he and others got disqualified when doing nothing wrong is crying? you haven't even read the posts have you? a lot of people didn't even TRADE and got removed, that's why this post is made in the first place, hard to understand? If only the people cheating/trading were removed this post wouldn't have been made.
  • [NICK]thunder54 wrote:

    ...But you need to consider since asmos and elyos are enemies the straightforward behavior between them is fighting. If you dont attack them, and they also dont attack you, then in my opinion this count as an agreement (I would a appreciate a confirmation or a denial from a GM ^^ ), which is not allowed according to what anemsalok said and in the curcumstances of the pvp event it had too much effect to not say anything about it. So for example if you dont kill bots noone care, but now the case is the pvp event.

    I think this is the main concept of the game, to fight.
    I am the part of those people who doesnt need a rule to realize this. For me it is quite obvious that i will not deal or make the above mentioned agreements with my enemies in the game. (not even for the pvp event, not even if they dont count)
    This is ridiculous.
    Say you are rifting, for example, and you want to do a quest. After a little while you encounter an enemy player. They don't look hostile, and your quest objective is not very far away. Would you attack him and risk a) dying b) him bringing friends to hunt you down and/or c) him alerting his faction to your location? In quite a lot of cases, people go for live and let live, rather than attack everyone left right and center. Should this be bannable?

    As for the event, when it's somewhat populated, you will quite often have to make choices of who to kill because sooner or later you will get ganked and killed yourself. Choosing your targets becomes necessary if you want any sort of reward or you will end up killing the same 3 people over and over again because they're easier to kill/they stick out from the zerg that come at you. Even if you meet a solo player, you never know when 3-4-5-20 people will come after him, so wasting valuable cds on them could be rather dumb for your own survival. Of course this is all a huge greyzone, but it seems silly to me to suggest disqualifying or banning people for something like this. It ends up in a situation where you literally can not win either way; kill everyone and get accused of trading, kill selectively and get accused of trading. :rolleyes:

    I think the main concept of the game is to play it like you find it most fun, be it pve or pvp, or both. That doesn't mean my idea is any more right than yours, but I do think you're wrong in saying everyone should attack anyone from the opposing faction whenever possible, no matter the situation.

    Seny wrote:

    Well I don't know about you lot, but in normal PvP people will kill whatever, I mean if a person is on 'CD' why not kill them anyway just for a teeny bit of AP and an extra to add to your general Kill count? Seen many many people ignored without these events going on, or the same ranks being spammed on chat for being killed. Then another name will pop up. I mean you need to kill 100's of players and you remember every single person you have killed so not to kill them again? OMG.
    Even if totally innocent it just looks plain dodgy. Like I said people will pick up on it, although judging by the level of comments here i think it's gone beyond any ego, some of you are now acting guilty.
    Well idk how other people do these events but last event I made a separate tab for names of people who defeated other people so I could sort out more or less the names that I/my bf killed. It would be even easier now with the time stamp to check if you have someone on cd or not.
    Ofc in duo we'd attack people more often than I did solo, because it's easier to win fights 2v5 rather than 1v5 but yeah.
  • Before posting here, remember this :

    People got DQ ed, no cause there was any ap trade involved! But cause there was a supose arrangment with oposite faction players wich lead them to dont atack each other, when people here fortunatly have a brain in theyr head to know that was totally useless,and UNDER GF rules, to hit/kill the same target twice in the same hour.
  • Very sad.

    A huge company like Gameforge failing to handle a simple event. I'm really speechless. I'm not even sure how is it possible that such amateurs are taking care of a game which is known as the best PvP and most classic in MMORPG history. I feel really sorry for everyone who got DQ'd. On other hand players who should have been DQ'd for trading are the winners, enjoying their rewards.

    Gameforge DQ'ed the only streamer who still bothered streaming their game (with 80+ viewers). Really nice move.
    They DQ'ed loyal veteran players, skilled players, and whats most important innocent players who did nothing wrong. But they don't remove the true traders, they don't ban hack users which have been reported during this event. How funny is that ? The tickets which are sent in to support are handled by people who have ZERO knowledge about the game whatsoever.

    Funny fact - made up rules which came out of nowhere. If you skip a target = DQ, if you kill someone too many times = DQ cause of trading. So what is a player supposed to do?

    Gameforge claims they have made multiple checks on this issue and made sure that they are removing the right players. If they truly did that, why are the XX traders on the top of the list on the rankings ?
    I think the answer is pretty simpe, they didn't do sh*it. They just removed players cause some random baddies who weren't able to catch up to the top number 1 players sent videos as report.

    Funny fact num. 2 - those videos didn't prove anything, we have seen them and everyone agreed that there's nothing happening what should get any player DQ'ed.

    But hey, it's all okay. I think we are all used to Gameforge failing in everything. Only thing they are damn good in, is milking players and spamming their beloved "shugo game event". I hope they are proud of themselves.

    PS: there are few people in gameforge we truly respect, big shout out to them.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by RNGesus ().

  • Wu Fang wrote:

    Quoted from "Miie"
    This "Achean" guy is deathbringer on asmo antri, I wonder why is he not disqualified or even better, banned??


    The video is edited, since is edited isnt a proof to the support (at least that's what i hear from them)
    Are u serious mate?
    Like all the other rules they have, that one is included on the role of most pathetic ones.
    if u saw the video,where and how he could possibly edited it in a way that could allow to Bisu to report the guy?
  • Isnt me who's making them either the guy who apply them, im just saying what i got from the support time ago; any kind of edit on a video (add music, make it slow, etc) will not count as a proof. That doesnt mean they will not check it or just ignore it, it means that if they need X amount of proofs to warn/ban someone, the video will not be on that list as far as i could understand on that time.


    *Also is easily to edit the video to show like someone is using no-hide if you're good editing them. U just need to go to a private server (or even made yourself), create the chars with same name, make a small video fragment using the program to catch the other guy in hide, cut just the UI showing it, put it on the normal video, edit here, edit there, bla bla bla.. voilá, technically the guy is using no-hide.

    Im not defending the guy, not even saying he's not cheating and not putting in doubt that the bisu video isnt real, im just giving you a possible pov of why support doesnt accept edited videos.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Wu Fang ().