GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just got an answer from support.

Apparently out of my 2106 kills, only 717 were single kills, and the difference means I killed too many targets over a short time frame, impossible if targets have a 1 hour cooldown.

I'm not sure if I understand this but, it means I killed 717 different people, I'm surprised the number is even this high, because last days there were max 15 actual elyos participants on my server, now lets get to the point.

I got disqualified because of a difference in single kills compared to my total kills, do they expect me to kill 2106 different people? that is impossible, and even funnier, if they check the logs of everyone, which they didn't, they will see EVERYONE has more kills than single targets, infact I'm pretty sure no one in my server has more single targets than me, or not many more.

In a period of 14 days, playing like 10 hours day like I was, same as other enemy participants, how are targets not bound to repeat eachother? everyone has repeated targets after the 1 hour cooldown is over each hour.

And if they mean even tho targets have 1 hour cooldown I got flagged because of killing the same target too many times over and over ( Wouldn't have an impact on the event since it only counts once per hour ) why would I do that? LOL, and incase I don't want to kill the same target too many times people got disqualified for skipping targets, ahahahahah.

So yeah, apparently I didn't get DQ'd for "Skipping targets" like Bisu, apparently this means I was trading?

Ridiculous and unbelievable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• hello everyone,
    i'm one of the players who have reported the traders of deyla, and i've been disqualified from the event for unknown reasons. i'll try to summarize my ridiculous situation below.

first of all i noticed that i was removed from the event ranking list, so i asked the reasons to the support. a GM replied that they had not sure answers about that reasons, and this was strange because it's something like "hey i'll put you in prison but i don't know exactly why". after asking for explanations again they accused me of trading kills, slowing dramatically the celerity of the answers. in 2 or 3 days of useless ticket i finally knew why i got disqualified! i killed 404 different players, but my kills amounted to 1066, so this means that the other kills were done on the same players many times in a period that they thought too short. in addition i've tried to write another ticket to the Game Admin but the GM who was handling my tickets closed it just because another similar ticket was already opened. in conclusion he said that if i'll try to answer again that ticket asking the reasons of this ridiculous situation he'll simply file it.

so if i understood well it was forbidden to kill the same asmo many times without breaking any rules, and that means the all the players who have taken part to this stupid event are traders.
    i have the impression that the support is trying to keep me away from the title i've tried to win honestly just because i've reported someone that i should not report. but that's just my impression, right?
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

Just got an answer from support.

Apparently out of my 2106 kills, only 717 were single kills, and the difference means I killed too many targets over a short time frame, impossible if targets have a 1 hour cooldown.

I'm not sure if I understand this but, it means I killed 717 different people, I'm surprised the number is even this high, because last days there were max 15 actual elyos participants on my server, now lets get to the point.

I got disqualified because of a difference in single kills compared to my total kills, do they expect me to kill 2106 different people? that is impossible, and even funnier, if they check the logs of everyone, which they didn't, they will see EVERYONE has more kills than single targets, infact I'm pretty sure no one in my server has more single targets than me, or not many more.

In a period of 14 days, playing like 10 hours day like I was, same as other enemy participants, how are targets not bound to repeat eachother? everyone has repeated targets after the 1 hour cooldown is over each hour.

And if they mean even tho targets have 1 hour cooldown I got flagged because of killing the same target too many times over and over ( Wouldn't have an impact on the event since it only counts once per hour ) why would I do that? LOL, and incase I don't want to kill the same target too many times people got disqualified for skipping targets, ahahahahah.

So yeah, apparently I didn't get DQ'd for "Skipping targets" like Bisu, apparently this means I was trading?

Ridiculous and unbelievable.
    i can only say WoW!
    im still waiting for my exact numbers, anyway i cant stop to laugh about the reason that they brought up, just to justify their actions.
    Whoever decided at last hour that the diference beetween single target kills and total targets killed would show that the person involved was definitly trading or under somekind of agreement with anyone, should not be totally aware of the downfall of events they did at same time. Cause lets face the facts:

a) There was not only PvP event running, there was like 3-4 other events running, wich at some point made some people choose beetween a healthy PvE life or a insane PvP one. I dont have the material it takes to support my line of thinking right now, but i believe the distribution over those events were something like 80% PvErs ( and i include those who after logging in were focusing on leveling up due to the XP event) and 20% PvPers ( and i include those who were participating in this event with a minimum time of participation of 5 hours per day). Can u somehow, Support, contest this statement i made?

b) Still considering a), my question is, what were u ppl expecting ? With this numbers, that everyone that was participating in the PvP event had 2000 kills and 2000 diferent kill users? Stop beeing blind at least, look the population of the servers, look how it tends to go down and down every semesters. THE 2000 kills achievment is already idiotic itself considering the number of events + the season they were actives.

c) I was many many times the number 1 target of every single asmos on the Battlefield, anyone that was playing with me 24/7 in ally could tell this, So,does it makes me an AP trader as well??? cause this thing is so messed up we dont even know if its AP trading, or i had any agreement with them so they could easily kill me or whatsoever!

Lets face the fact that, the maintenance of this event was awfull, and i still watch and read a post from CM Cyan speaking about ppl never admit theyr own mistakes, that they trully hide something behind theyr persons and we cannot trust them. Guess what, why dont u ppl give the perfect example then, and assume all the mistakes and pathetic actions u had towards certain situations then? Starting with the assumal of a terrible event organization, where rules were not 100% defined, and maybe ending on assuming a terrible maintenace over the same event, cause its FUC**** UNREAL, u let 22 days passed since the event started, so u decided to add a pathetic rule of "not attacking oposite players" a reason for DQ, reason that was applyed to most of some Old and fair ppl i know playing AION, and others were just left behind cause 100% sure some of the persons evaluating this things, just cant see the facts, facts like u ppl from AION screw up major, and its time for u guys to assume your responsibilities, rather than trying to make this event look a fair PvP, when afterall ,it wasnt not even a little bit.

The post was edited 4 times, last by [NICK]c4pwdz ().

• @c4pwdz

It's ridiculous, I'm also amazed by how high 717 the number is already, I killed 717 different people, thats INSANELY HIGH, I literally must be the person in europe with more single targets, I remember going in abyss invasions into 100 elyos with transform, noble water shield, wintry, and 5600mb +7full accesories sorc, you can guess with things like that I made over 50-60 kills in the 10 min duration of the xform, really, If they want to really prove it, they should check Vallar, and tell me how many single kills he had, or Norcon, or Deew, that are the people that got +2000 kills, do they really think these people killed 2000 diferent targets? that's not realist, that's IMPOSSIBLE when you run for 14 days for 10 hours a day, you'll meet the same people over and over, I'm certain none in the whole ranking has more single kills than me, I found this number actually CRAZY when you take in mind that there were 15+- players actually participating and pvping nonstop in akaron

Their argument is, 2106 > 717, I have 1389 kills that are repeated from these 717 people, which is completely normal in an event where you run into the same people for 14 days, I really think 717 is literally a SKYHIGH number of single kills.

Crazy.
  • Livo wrote:

Karten & Marco I don't know how the hell You killed 717 and 404 different targets when in event participated around 20-30 people on my server and according to ranking Antriksha and Hellion were most active servers during the event.
    You also have to take this into consideration:

1- first day A LOT of people were in silentera in hellion server, players that obviously lasted for 1-2-3 days and never went abyss/akaron

2- Abyss sieges + Invasions, I made an INSANE amount of single kills, How? well, camping outside magos landing during sieges, people die, ress up there, get the buffs and instantly go back to siege without even resting, easy kill when I do 4000 damage with a Frost.

3- Abyss Invasions, I saved my xform for this + actually participating in sieges at the start before gojng to camp magos landing, and the amount of different target kills I got was literally crazy, we're talking about an experienced player since 2009, with 5600 mb and full +7 accesories, if you know a bit of the game you know what that means, I could have literally killed 60-70 people in 10 minutes, DIFFERENT targets, in an invasion/siege, and I probably made 400-500 single kills like that,

4- Akaron invasions + Veille/Mastarius fights, another event where a lot of elyos that didnt participate in the event were killable for as long as these events lasted, another event that I used my 5 star xform on, and got a crazy amount of kills from people that were not participating in the event.

5- Abyss newbies questing and doing BM/Insignias of honour weeklies, again, many targets that didn't participate in the event in other maps were killable during the abyss time.

That's pretty much is, really, check top 5 of Europe, none will have more single kills than me, and if they do, it will be very close.

Traders had maximum what, 10-20-30? characters, and these were getting repeated every hour.

This is actually C R A Z Y

PS: how do you really think during the past event, not this one, I was the first player of europe to reach 1500-2000 kills, then I stopped because I had no close competition, I know my ways of making insane amount of kills without relying on trading, being the first player to reach 2000 kills means I probably killed the most single targets out of anyone in the shortest time, If you are trading, you will at top have 30 different lvl65 chars, and that is actually crazy because they're from the different faction, who really has that, or made an agreement with the other faction to get kills, whatever, are you telling me with the cooldown of 1 hour you would be the first in europe to reach 2000 kills? because as you're trading, you're also missing out on normal and legit pvp situations, it's physically impossible.

Forgot to mention this, 70%-80% of the event time I was the first player of europe, the one with more kills, I saw I was going to win so easily that I took advantage of the 100% EXP event, and made my way from lvl 73 with 10% to lvl 74 DURING THE PVP EVENT, that means i spent idk, more than 16 hours doing rift of oblivion, and the first person in europe in terms of kills, Vallar had 2144 kills, with me skipping OVER 3 DAYS, that I spent in rift of oblivion, he only got a kill difference of 38, that really means I was the fastest (pretty much fastest, could argue 2nd fastest ) player to achieve kills combining all servers and classes, and you do not achieve that trading, it's physically impossible.

The post was edited 8 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• @Cyan

were ppl really removed for skipping targets? the rules say exactly that killing same ppl over and over again won't count, so why?

I hope GF understands how much time ppl invested into this, we're talking 100+ hours chasing kills out of the 20 ppl that participated.. I gave up after 600 kills cuz it was beyond ridic, time consuming, boring, annoying, etc.

It's rly unprofessional if u removed players on unconfirmed whims, with no proof, etc. my 5 cent
  • Since GF won't do this, I'm asking you guys, Mail the support and simply ask them, how many single kills did I have?

If I am really the person with the most single target kills in europe, I think that does mean im just the person that literally nolifed the most and play in a really populated server.

Because if someone is trading, he will have what? 5-10-15, 30? different characters, take into consideration they have to be lvl 65, and these will only get repeated over and over over the 14 days every hour.

So, what now if Livo has 1700 kills, and 400 single targets, does that mean he's trading? or does that mean hes not trading?

I'm 100% certain everyone will have way less single kills than total kills, which is more than obvious when you meet the same players for 14 days, but according to GF, I was disqualified because I only had 717 single kills and 2106 total, so I must've killed the same targets in a short amount of time ( how if targets have a 1h CD )

If after the top players contact support, and have less single kills than me, will that mean they're legit and I'm not? or will that just confirm that I should be the person that killed more different targets than anyone meaning I spent alot of time normally pvping and I didn't trade, the answer is obvious.

People like vallar, etc, nothing can happen to you boys, mail the support and ask them, out of curiosity how many single kills do I have?

If single kills are lower than mine, It'll just confirm they literally p**ped on me, I'm not doing this for myself, they will never rectify this and give me my rewards and title, and I have already accepted that and quitted the game accordingly, I'm doing this to prove it for everyone and to prove something wrong happened here.

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• Noctis wrote:

@Cyan

were ppl really removed for skipping targets? the rules say exactly that killing same ppl over and over again won't count, so why?

I hope GF understands how much time ppl invested into this, we're talking 100+ hours chasing kills out of the 20 ppl that participated.. I gave up after 600 kills cuz it was beyond ridic, time consuming, boring, annoying, etc.

It's rly unprofessional if u removed players on unconfirmed whims, with no proof, etc. my 5 cent

Since I am only a member of the board team, I can't tell you the exact reasons why people were removed from the list. As anemsalok wrote yesterday (as well as Andarys in the DE discussion), only players that clearly violated the rules were removed.

In case you are interested in my personal point of view:
    I find it interesting that in the past many players used to complain that the game support only banned players if they were 110% sure they violated the rules and didn't take dubious evidence (such as edited videos/screenshots) as proof. Now people accuse them of doing the exact opposite, removing players based on dubious or faked evidence.
    As I stated above, I am no member of the game support and therefore do not know why individual players were removed. But I already pointed out in my last post that according to my personal experience some players would do anything to appear as the victim of unfair treatment.

Please be aware that this is only my personal opinion and no official statement by GF or the board team.

Regards,
    Cyan
  • I also wonder how do they establish what is trade and what is not? Silly example, I didn't participate in the event and once ported to our upper fort, I tabbed out because derp, after a while I tabbed in back and I was obviously dead. Happened two times because I'm retarded but that's another story. I believe if someone watched this from outside it'd look like a kill trade for sure. So I wonder if someone recorded such thing and sent it to the support, and eventually made it public on social networks so that more people would report, would that be enough to get someone disqualified? Do they actually check if the two accounts from different factions are logged by the same IPs? Mystery of Gameforge that will never know :pinch:

I mean the new trend of winning events is reporting players that are ahead.... quite sad
  • Cyan wrote:

Noctis wrote:

@Cyan

Since I am only a member of the board team, I can't tell you the exact reasons why people were removed from the list. As anemsalok wrote yesterday (as well as Andarys in the DE discussion), only players that clearly violated the rules were removed.

In case you are interested in my personal point of view:
    I find it interesting that in the past many players used to complain that the game support only banned players if they were 110% sure they violated the rules and didn't take dubious evidence (such as edited videos/screenshots) as proof. Now people accuse them of doing the exact opposite, removing players based on dubious or faked evidence.
    As I stated above, I am no member of the game support and therefore do not know why individual players were removed. But I already pointed out in my last post, that according to my personal experience some players would to anything to appear as the victim of unfair treatment.

Please be aware that this is only my personal opinion and no official statement by GF or the board team.

Regards,
    Cyan
    You have an opinion that does makes sense, however, we already know that about the support, the exact fuss is here is that people have been disqualified with insuficient proof, knowing GF only took proofs before that didn't admit any doubts, 100% undeniable proof, which is the right thing to do, even tho sometimes peoplee recorded others blatantly radar hacking and even targetting others in hide and no one got punished, and now many people are getting punished with less proof than that, that is my whole point here.

And yeah, many people would do anything to appear a victim, but take into consideration how much effort I actually took to write all of this, contact other players, support, anything I could, even tho I know rewards are already sent and nothing will change, I won't get my title, I won't get my rewards for winning, I'm only trying to make GF be transparent about it all.

If I had 2106 kills total, 717 single kills and GF's argument is that "meaning that the difference is about people that you killed multiple times in a short time frame" they're basically saying I traded kills, what now if basically every top player in term of kills has similar stats to me? or even less single kills which results in more repeated kills = more trading?

If GF replied to me, you got disqualified because of this video, and showed me a video of me trading kills sent by someone, I would not post here if I had any self respect, and I'm not talking about invisible rules like "skipping targets" which is still ridiculous and I thought thats why I got disqualified for, no, they're saying I traded, and provided that as an argument.
  • So basically kartenn got disqualified from pvp event cuz he did too much pvp, or for beeing too good in pvp... in a pvp event :alol:

Gameforge please. Are u kidding?

Cyan your opinion makes as much sense as the disqualification that happened to known people like kartenn, Bisu... sorry :atired:

Also 717 unique kills is massive, considering the playerbase and how many actually participated in the event. Most of them probably came from Reshanta Siege.
    Gameforge has no clue about player numbers it seems... Moreover it looks like, those who made this decision don't even play the game. Quite sad.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Click ().

• [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

Since I am only a member of the board team, I can't tell you the exact reasons why people were removed from the list. As anemsalok wrote yesterday (as well as Andarys in the DE discussion), only players that clearly violated the rules were removed
    In a subject so much problematic and with so much fuss and contesting, the best thing to do is/was showing some transparency to all the cases.

@Cyan we know now it ´s ur personal opinion ofc, but the forum most likely serves a lot of purposes and contesting is one of them, at least its free and we can show clear evidences about what we are saying.

SADLY, we cannot say the same about Player Supporting.

What for u might be a valid reason to ban, for us is just another blind attempt of another bad judging by Support staff, like among others that happend weekly.

Put something in your eyes, they can´t ban people like this, people that played fairly with some bullshit of random evidences just cause the number of spamms. Man just look at Achean video above, i reported him myself as some others players did. I mean what evidences do u need more ffs. Isnt it clear that hes using Uncovered Radar? I mean do we need to ask the Pope aproval,so he gives his holy blessings so u guys open ur eyes? It´s not the purpose itself we are discussing, but also the diferent ways of acting towards CLEAR evidences. What should we call this? incompetence,blindness or just pure covering?

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]c4pwdz ().

• Click wrote:

Also 717 unique kills is massive, considering the playerbase and how many actually participated in the event. Most of them probably came from Reshanta Siege.
    Gameforge has no clue about player numbers it seems... Moreover it looks like, those who made this decision don't even play the game. Quite sad.
    This. Pretty fun when a game is run by a company that doesn't seem to know anything about it. Nevermind actually playing it.
  • We do understand that some players are frustrated due to this and need to talk (which is why we leave this thread open as long as the discussion doesn't deteriorate). All I want to do here is to discuss with you to get an impression of what exactly bothers you, so I can forward this feedback to our CoMas, the game support, and others who are in charge. It still is - whether you believe me or not - our intention to make the game and the events as enjoyable as possible. :)

Cyan your opinion makes as much sense as the disqualification that happened to known people like kartenn, Bisu... sorry :atired:
    That'sthe good thing about opinions: we don't need to agree. ;)

Regards,
    Cyan
  • Cyan wrote:

We do understand that some players are frustrated due to this and need to talk (which is why we leave this thread open as long as the discussion doesn't deteriorate). All I want to do here is to discuss with you to get an impression of what exactly bothers you, so I can forward this feedback to our CoMas, the game support, and others who are in charge. It still is - whether you believe me or not - our intention to make the game and the events as enjoyable as possible.
    Finally a concrete and clear statement from one of the board admin.
    Waiting to see where this goes.
    Regards
  • @Cyan It is nice that you try to make it like you are saying...but I just cannot help myself when I read that GF listen to Aion´s community, but I never seen thread like..."Ok guys, there is going to be event XY, here are our possibilities what we can ask NCSoft for adjustment, vote for it" or similiar...its nice that you started doing those polls Like/Dislike/Idc-Idk but, mostly the real feedback is in comments and with the current situation its like...noone was discusing it...Idk how wide or narrow are GF means to modify events tho...

Anyways, I hope this situation will find its solution :)
    "Friend in need is friend indeed."

:thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

Facebook page
  • In reality it doesn't often feel like GF listens to the players either. We don't get much proper feedback about anything (it has gotten a tiny bit better with letter from PD and AA, but it is still very little and often very outdated), there is no clear communication within the support team... Stuff like this is really frustrating.
    There's a survey option if you want to know the player's feelings about things, there's the option of using the forum polls or simply opening threads for discussion in the forums or you could even ask stuff on the official Aion facebook page, etc etc, yet these things are done very rarely. Events get worse and worse, and in the middle of all of this we are being told you listen to the community? :alol:
    Kinda offtopic but it covers also this case. Most likely we won't ever know what you forward, if it is being forwarded at all, if it's received, if it's discussed and if there's reached any kind of conclusion from it because there isn't often any proper feedback back to us.
    At least this is how I feel and it's the #1 frustrating thing with GF, mainly also because it's so easy to change it for the better but it's never done :asad: