GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Hakurin wrote:

    In reality it doesn't often feel like GF listens to the players either. We don't get much proper feedback about anything (it has gotten a tiny bit better with letter from PD and AA, but it is still very little and often very outdated), there is no clear communication within the support team... Stuff like this is really frustrating.
    There's a survey option if you want to know the player's feelings about things, there's the option of using the forum polls or simply opening threads for discussion in the forums or you could even ask stuff on the official Aion facebook page, etc etc, yet these things are done very rarely. Events get worse and worse, and in the middle of all of this we are being told you listen to the community? :alol:
    Kinda offtopic but it covers also this case. Most likely we won't ever know what you forward, if it is being forwarded at all, if it's received, if it's discussed and if there's reached any kind of conclusion from it because there isn't often any proper feedback back to us.
    At least this is how I feel and it's the #1 frustrating thing with GF, mainly also because it's so easy to change it for the better but it's never done :asad:
    Funnily enough this is the 3rd time that this happens to me in a game basically it's not like GF is the only game company that does things wrong or dont listen enough to the community, actually it's hard to name one that does, I won't mention which ones, but sandbox open world FPS shooters, where when you die you lose all your gear.

    In the first one I got permanently banned because I hit a crazy shot and someone reported me, after a review of my account the devs decided that my stats were simply too good to be true and decided to permanently ban me, just based of that.
    I had to go to the stream of a DEV, D O N A T E 2 dollars minimum for the message to appear on the screen, and he re-checked my case and actually unbanned me, needless to say support was saying I got rightfully banned for hacking.

    Even tho this is a bit off topic, it leads to the same point, transparence and caring about your community, in both these situations I ended up being unbanned and with an apology from the company, and they're not even close to being as big as gameforge, and I already know I won't get my rewards for winning the event fairly, but here I am still.

    You just can't disqualify someone from an event and tell them that your kills don't match, specially if they don't even know that targets will repeat if they check any top ranked player in the event, he will have way less single kills than total kills, and about Bisu disqualified for skipping targets, that isn't a rule, if you wanted it to be like that, why put a 1H CD on targets then? it's obvious people will skip targets, you can't create a rule in a split second and nyerk over your biggest aion streamer, that brings entertainment for the community, that gets 100+ viewers everytime and recently got partnered with twitch by streaming YOUR game, and your reply is disqualifying him because of an unwritten rule that you just decided to do while reviewing his reports?

    Really, think about this in general, not only my case, this whole situation is really pathetic.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

  • 717 different ppl? Im amazed how much of free time U had to spent for this in game.

    Im always trying to be most objectively, even now I think 717 different players compare to total 2106 kills is like YOUR argument/advantage in this conversation with GF.

    HF.

    Squall's:



  • Squall wrote:

    717 different ppl? Im amazed how much of free time U had to spent for this in game.

    Im always trying to be most objectively, even now I think 717 different players compare to total 2106 kills is like YOUR argument/advantage in this conversation with GF.

    HF.
    It's also what I thought when they told me these numbers, wait 717 different kills, I'm literally amazed by how many different players was able to get, like really, and pretty much anyone that played the event knows that number is insanely high for this event when there was max 30 players at the end average in every server.

    After they told me that I instantly thought, wait a second, if that is their argument, what if people like Vallar that also played fair ask for their single kills and they're actually less than my single kills? Wouldn't that completely make GF's argument completely wrong? Everyone knows the answer
  • Revansch wrote:

    @Cyan It is nice that you try to make it like you are saying...but I just cannot help myself when I read that GF listen to Aion´s community, but I never seen thread like..."Ok guys, there is going to be event XY, here are our possibilities what we can ask NCSoft for adjustment, vote for it" or similiar...its nice that you started doing those polls Like/Dislike/Idc-Idk but, mostly the real feedback is in comments and with the current situation its like...noone was discusing it...Idk how wide or narrow are GF means to modify events tho...

    Anyways, I hope this situation will find its solution
    This Paragraph says it all and represents i believe 95% of what others that think the same way.95% if not more.
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    In the first one I got permanently banned because I hit a crazy shot and someone reported me, after a review of my account the devs decided that my stats were simply too good to be true and decided to permanently ban me, just based of that.
    I had to go to the stream of a DEV, D O N A T E 2 dollars minimum for the message to appear on the screen, and he re-checked my case and actually unbanned me, needless to say support was saying I got rightfully banned for hacking.

    According to you all other players are unskilled plebs, support is incompetent and you are the center of universe. "I did this... I did that... I was the first... I'm the best scorer in EU... I'm a victim in every MMORPG... I... I..." All this followed by a wall of text. Cut that out, what the hell is wrong with you?
  • esset23 wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    In the first one I got permanently banned because I hit a crazy shot and someone reported me, after a review of my account the devs decided that my stats were simply too good to be true and decided to permanently ban me, just based of that.
    I had to go to the stream of a DEV, D O N A T E 2 dollars minimum for the message to appear on the screen, and he re-checked my case and actually unbanned me, needless to say support was saying I got rightfully banned for hacking.

    According to you all other players are unskilled plebs, support is incompetent and you are the center of universe. "I did this... I did that... I was the first... I'm the best scorer in EU... I'm a victim in every MMORPG... I... I..." All this followed by a wall of text. Cut that out, what the hell is wrong with you?
    Why do you keep talking to me? Wasn't it enough for you that I got disqualified because of you spamming reports? Seriously I'm discussing something else here not only my case, I talk about bisu and pretty much everyone else that got disqualified because of people like you, who can't handle losing, go say that you want arena event next time, you won't get past first round losing to alts in BM gear prnt.sc/dve6wi If that is what you can bring to the post, kindly go away, thanks
  • Same old waffle, picking out reasons why or how you got DQ'd. I tell you I hope gameforge doesn't change it's mind and makes an example of this, we are been plagued by cheating in this game for far too long.
    The way you lot go on it's like you have been banned from the game or something, hoping that your endless dribble will give you back your top ranking . nothing about ego, of course.
    I'd be very disappointed if gf back down. But it's time cheating is dealt with.
  • Seny wrote:

    Same old waffle, picking out reasons why or how you got DQ'd. I tell you I hope gameforge doesn't change it's mind and makes an example of this, we are been plagued by cheating in this game for far too long.
    The way you lot go on it's like you have been banned from the game or something, hoping that your endless dribble will give you back your top ranking . nothing about ego, of course.
    I'd be very disappointed if gf back down. But it's time cheating is dealt with.



    Since you're way too stupid to understand the situation. I'll explain you in Tl;Dr

    "it's time cheating is dealt with" cough, cough. They removed legit and innocent players from the rankings. The cheaters who were reported during this event with videos as proof weren't banned nor removed from the rankings. The true traders won the "PvP" event. But if you think that Gameforge did the right thing, and they are dealing with cheaters,traders (lmao) then you must be really lost. I applaud you.
  • Seny wrote:

    Same old waffle, picking out reasons why or how you got DQ'd. I tell you I hope gameforge doesn't change it's mind and makes an example of this, we are been plagued by cheating in this game for far too long.
    The way you lot go on it's like you have been banned from the game or something, hoping that your endless dribble will give you back your top ranking . nothing about ego, of course.
    I'd be very disappointed if gf back down. But it's time cheating is dealt with.
    I know I wont be back in the rankings nor will anyone disqualified, you clearly dont pay attention to what has been said here.

    If cheating is dealt with, how come you that video that@Miie linked of a sorc that won the event and got his rewards blatantly radar hacking is just unpunished? How come 100% of traders in asmo side my server are unpunished? Have you actually considered for a second that GF might have made a mistake? You are just that kind of toxic person that comes up to think justice has been made when others get put in unfair situations, you can believe people got disqualified unfairly or not, but saying cheating got dealt with when I gave you 2 examples already, please dont make me laugh

    Also let me tell you something else, the real people that have an ego problems are the ones that cant accept others are better than them, the people that accuse others of hacking or trading just because that person is winning and they're not, and its their ego that makes them do anything to get rid of that person to win, because they think they deserve to win.

    Your words are just hilarious because you actually think GF stopped "cheating" on this event when all they did was disqualified some legit players based on no proof or proof that shouldnt even be close to make them disqualify something.

    Answer me something, if gameforge told me the reason youre disqualified for is that you have 717 single kills and 2106 total kills so that means I must have killed same targets in a short time frame ( if you and gameforge knew how this event works it means you will run into the same people for 14 days, targets will repeat and not be single kills )and other top players that didnt get disqualified get an answer from support and they have the same or less single kills than me, their argument will be basically destroyed, because that is their argument as of why im disqualified, no they didnt give me solid proof like, yeah youre disqualified for this video and linked a video of me clearly trading, no, their argument was that my total kills were much higher than my single kills, and that, shows they dont even know how the event works, as others said ( livo, click, kouu ) 717 single kills is massive, its going to be real fun when other winners and top kills players get their answers from support and they will have less single kills than me while not being disqualified, wonder why, because these are normal stats when theres 15 players participating max and targets will obviously repeat, but what am i telling you, you think this is a matter of ego instead of a matter than i spent a lot of time and got disqualified and want a real reason with real proof and a real argument, because when others show their stats and they have less single kills and more or less the same total kills that will in GFs eyes mean they " killed the same targets in a short time frame" thus everyone that had a decent amount of kills is trading, because its obvious everyone will have way more total than single kills.

    Simply unbelivable, but hey, keep believing everything has been done perfectly by GF
  • This thread was fun to read at start but it already turned into one of those threads.

    You know you will never get what you want, but even knowing this you still cry about it.

    The following things are certain:

    - GF will not go back on their word, even with unquestionable counter-evidence.
    - GF will not apologize for what they did.
    - GF will not show you the proof that led to you being disqualified.
    - GF doesn't care about your opinions about this issue.

    - This topic is so that you can discuss it between yourselves, without any direct implications from GameForge regarding this issue, you will not receive any compensations, apologies or make them do things any differently, EVEN if you prove to them that you are innocent.
  • @Rym

    What more can be said, everyone with a brain knows what you said is the truth and how things really are.

    I already know even if other players have the same or even less single kills ( so more "dodgy" in GFs eyes ) they wont do anything about it.

    What i really want with this is is to show how badly this event has been managed, its obvious to 100% that GF wont do anything even if I counter all their arguments and they dont really have a solid proof as of why me and other people got disqualified.

    When other top players share their stats and they look the same or even worse, and GF doesnt admit they did wrong, that will already be the end and that will be a win for me, because even tho i lost and quit the game, everyone will see who is left in evidence
  • Is just the same over and over. We will not get anymore that we deserve. For me is just quit of the game, not only for "lose" this pvp event, is just cus over and over fails with this company. The hackers don't get banned, the trades dont get dq'd, random bans for " :nothingtoseehere: " in chat, harassment only banable if you are not paying, etc etc. Who cares about a tittle? xD I only know Rookieua only ant the tittle to show better where his Private Shop is xD
    Atleast, i got fun in event and was not "only pvp to win".
    The true is i still better then every gunner of my server and don't need a tittle for it xD
    Cya·


    You might get the same, "random" ban here as well.

    - Fregion
  • I studied two weeks for a random German test, I'm half German and already got a bit of experience, but I tried my best and spent more hours studying than I’d do normally, because I want to get a better mark. :thumbsup:
    The day has come, I’m going to get the best mark possible :alol:, at least I thought so. Ten minutes into the test I see five known trouble makers passing each other the answers. I raise my hand but the teacher doesn’t notice. ‘Sir?’ I ask. ‘No talking during the test’ he answers. 'Whatever' I think and continue on my own test. Suddenly my thoughts drift off, I look out of the window, but next to me there's a prick who never tries their best but wants to get a better mark than me. He yells through the class accusing me of cheating and looking at his paper instead of the sky and the trees outside. His friends insist they saw me cheating too. I’m speechless while my teacher makes me hand in my paper when I filled in 95% of my test, GG I think.
    A week later we get our results, the kid next to me and the people I saw cheating passed the test, as usual they hardly studied. Meanwhile I got the lowest mark possible because I got accused for something I didn't do, not to mention studied hard for the test. From my friends in other classes I heard a group of known cheaters actually got punished. During lunch I visited my teacher and tried to explain him as clear as possible what happened and who I saw cheating. Somehow he wouldn’t listen and told me he won’t get into discussion anymore. While I walk out of his classroom, a random guy walks by and says ‘just face the fact you cheated. I’m happy you got what you deserved.’ :D 8) ‘Who the hell is this guy?’ I wonder. :atired: After school I face the prick and tell him what a piece of *#&% he is and how he normally only gets bad grades and doesn't even study. The prick answers me with 'all you have is an ego, you only want a good mark to show off' :awink: knowing I'm half German, and obviously better at it compared to my other classmates. :asad:
  • Go against GF, many trolling posts. Go with them many trolling posts.

    HAHA it's so funny.

    Shouldn't of cheated in the first place, no good throwing your toys out of pram now.

    With all the attitude, you deserve everything you got.

    And no I'm not apologizing

    These posts just show what Aion community is like, no more, no less.

    Enjoy your new games, Aion will be in a better place.

    :alol:
  • Seny wrote:

    Go against GF, many trolling posts. Go with them many trolling posts.

    HAHA it's so funny.

    Shouldn't of cheated in the first place, no good throwing your toys out of pram now.

    With all the attitude, you deserve everything you got.

    And no I'm not apologizing

    These posts just show what Aion community is like, no more, no less.

    Enjoy your new games, Aion will be in a better place.

    :alol:
    Its not a trolling post its actually describing this situation pretty much.

    I asked you for an answer in the last part of my reply, when others share their stats while not being disqualified and they look even more "dodgy" ( not dodgy since these stats are normal and everyone has more total kills than single kills as I've said 20 times, but let's say from GF's perspective is dodgy ) than mine, what will you say? That everyone cheated? Since that is GF's argument for my disqualification.

    I actually want you to answer that and why did that sorc of the video that @miie posted not get disqualified let alone banned, also answer why the actual traders in my server are not disqualified ( they admitted it in ts3 and sent me pms on facebook after they hard i got disqualified saying how ridiculous it was that they traded their a**es off and didnt get dqd while I didnt trade a kill and got disqualified for it )

    Maybe you should look at yourself and see how the real aion community is, a bunch of toxic people that have no real arguments nor proofs and still accuse others.

    Tell me, if you really have 100% trust on gameforge, how is this guy not disqualified? youtube.com/watch?v=5B-FTUYVoUs do it man, tell me, and he sent an unedited video without music or anything to support, a raw clip, go, enlighthen me.

    Go ahead, but as expected, you only come here to defame the affected people without any real argument

    The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    717 different kills


    Did your cleric friend, that pvp'ed with you only 1 day, ask support, why he got removed with his 50 kills total xD?
    I am curious, because in my opinion this nyerk support is telling everyone with single target kills is a blatant lie and a try to get out of the mess they created (once again).

    Support knows they did a mistake and now they try to blame the players for it.

    Gameforge 2017.

    In my opinion, the support should review all the #1 they removed once again, and if there is no real kill trade proof, they should hand out the rewards and the title to this wrongly removed players. The whole story "you had X kills on Y players out of your total kills" reason is nowhere written in any rule to be a fraud. Also they should apologize to the players.

    I know this won't get forwarded to support, but that's how they should handle it now.
    Who on earth would particiapate in this pvp event again, risking to get banned cuz they didn't kill enough different players?!

    :atired:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Click ().

  • The irony of traders trying to accuse people on hellion here is so funny it's unreal.

    I think you shouldn't waste anymore time on bots of the EU community that aren't programmed to make their own decisions and just blurt out random statements without reading the thread, Karten.
    Sit boy!

    Osuwari - 75 Sorceror
    Bakuryuha - 75 templar

    Blackberries - 75 Gladiator (retired old boi)
  • Click wrote:

    [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

    717 different kills


    Did your cleric friend, that pvp'ed with you only 1 day, ask support, why he got removed with his 50 kills total xD?
    I am curious, because in my opinion this nyerk support is telling everyone with single target kills is a blatant lie and a try to get out of the mess they created (once again).

    Support knows they did a mistake and now they try to blame the players for it.

    Gameforge 2017.
    Didn't think of that, will tell him to do it :D

    prnt.sc/dvjdpk Makes sense that "I traded" when 5 days in I knew I was going to win already, yup, our friend cleric will send the ticket now.


    Beshuka wrote:

    The irony of traders trying to accuse people on hellion here is so funny it's unreal.

    I think you shouldn't waste anymore time on bots of the EU community that aren't programmed to make their own decisions and just blurt out random statements without reading the thread, Karten.
    Will also do, you're right

    The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().