GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Desperation wrote:

support team must be changed, especially considering last screenshots in fb group

Lots of things need to change. You cannot say, sack support team and get another, that will not change anything new team would still be working with the same player base and same methods of reporting.

Given that in most competitions in life judges decisions are final.

I do agree that many things need to change, so how do we (we = players and Gameforge) change things?

More detailed reporting that can track every kill to know if it is offered/arranged/trading etc.. would need cctv set up in controlled areas and chat logs for not just characters but alts too.... why oh why should this be needed? Also would need manpower to review all.

Players stop cheating - this would be an easy fix. It is clear that the people who do cheat like drunk drivers end up hurting others and do not always get hurt themselves by this, other people suffer.

I really do not envy Gameforge's position in all this but I do hope that through time people that were openly cheating do suffer some kind of consequencies or the next event they will do exactly the same. The innocent peoples appeals should be investigated and their names cleared, maybe compensated in some way.

Someone said it somewhere in the previous walls of text. We need to stop the cheating somehow. So, how do we stop it? how can we improve the next time this event is run (if they ever want to run this again, and I would not blame them for putting this event into the delete file).
  • Support exchanged my items wrong 2 times in a row, when I clearly wrote both times what they should exchange xD I just gave up after 2nd try and let it go

Why is this reported :v

Merged posts, ~Senpai
  • The pvp event was good actually, I never thought I would end up seeing so many people stay up so late. But then I also would've neve thought that I was gonna be DQ'ed with 820~ kills and 12 hours online time every day with spamming the hell out of fireform and noble water shield. I was like "Did I get too many kills or too few ?"

Oh well, what's done is done, in my experience with the GameForge I have seen them back off so rarely, as I assume they see it as a sign of inferiority and I doubt they will on this case.

[NICK]cloror wrote:

I studied two weeks for a random German test, I'm half German and already got a bit of experience, but I tried my best and spent more hours studying than I’d do normally, because I want to get a better mark. :thumbsup:
    The day has come, I’m going to get the best mark possible :alol:, at least I thought so. Ten minutes into the test I see five known trouble makers passing each other the answers. I raise my hand but the teacher doesn’t notice. ‘Sir?’ I ask. ‘No talking during the test’ he answers. 'Whatever' I think and continue on my own test. Suddenly my thoughts drift off, I look out of the window, but next to me there's a prick who never tries their best but wants to get a better mark than me. He yells through the class accusing me of cheating and looking at his paper instead of the sky and the trees outside. His friends insist they saw me cheating too. I’m speechless while my teacher makes me hand in my paper when I filled in 95% of my test, GG I think.
    A week later we get our results, the kid next to me and the people I saw cheating passed the test, as usual they hardly studied. Meanwhile I got the lowest mark possible because I got accused for something I didn't do, not to mention studied hard for the test. From my friends in other classes I heard a group of known cheaters actually got punished. During lunch I visited my teacher and tried to explain him as clear as possible what happened and who I saw cheating. Somehow he wouldn’t listen and told me he won’t get into discussion anymore. While I walk out of his classroom, a random guy walks by and says ‘just face the fact you cheated. I’m happy you got what you deserved.’ :D 8) ‘Who the hell is this guy?’ I wonder. :atired: After school I face the prick and tell him what a piece of *#&% he is and how he normally only gets bad grades and doesn't even study. The prick answers me with 'all you have is an ego, you only want a good mark to show off' :awink: knowing I'm half German, and obviously better at it compared to my other classmates. :asad:
    Well, I am guessing part 2 of your story includes something like Columbine shootings ? As I would guess you would feel the need to seek out the justice with your own means since the authorities have not even given you a fair hearing or trial, eh ?
  • esset23 wrote:

[NICK]kartennnn wrote:

In the first one I got permanently banned because I hit a crazy shot and someone reported me, after a review of my account the devs decided that my stats were simply too good to be true and decided to permanently ban me, just based of that.
    I had to go to the stream of a DEV, D O N A T E 2 dollars minimum for the message to appear on the screen, and he re-checked my case and actually unbanned me, needless to say support was saying I got rightfully banned for hacking.

According to you all other players are unskilled plebs, support is incompetent and you are the center of universe. "I did this... I did that... I was the first... I'm the best scorer in EU... I'm a victim in every MMORPG... I... I..." All this followed by a wall of text. Cut that out, what the hell is wrong with you?
    Lol its the "Most Egotistical Sorcerer EU".... who admits to being caught doing suspect stuff before. Leopards don't change their spots. Once a cheater always a cheater.

You got caught, shame you were not banned as well you should be. Just quit the game as your obviously not that awesome as you think you are and being able to connect with the DEVs - wow they didn't do much here did they? Maybe send them some more money and you may get a thought in the coffee break.

I shudder to think how you'd react in real like if get caught doing something...
  • Click wrote:

717 different kills

Did your cleric friend, that pvp'ed with you only 1 day, ask support, why he got removed with his 50 kills total xD?
    I am curious, because in my opinion this nyerk support is telling everyone with single target kills is a blatant lie and a try to get out of the mess they created (once again).

My friend chanter was ranked 1, with about 800 kills. Its a girl that recently rerolled from hyperion to play with friends on antriksha. The char is relatively new and I believe she does not have "haters" like Karten does. So I really don't think anyone reported her because she was winning, especially seeing the little competition there was between the chanter class. She was grouping all the time with the gunner ranked 1, assassin ranked 1 and cleric ranked 1. Assassin and her both got disqualified, while gunner and cleric didn't. I seriously wonder in what magical way is aion support working. (Probably like Oprah)

Support knows they did a mistake and now they try to blame the players for it.

Gameforge 2017.

In my opinion, the support should review all the #1 they removed once again, and if there is no real kill trade proof, they should hand out the rewards and the title to this wrongly removed players. The whole story "you had X kills on Y players out of your total kills" reason is nowhere written in any rule to be a fraud. Also they should apologize to the players.

I know this won't get forwarded to support, but that's how they should handle it now.
    Who on earth would particiapate in this pvp event again, risking to get banned cuz they didn't kill enough different players?!

:atired:

That's what should be done, that's what not gonna happen sadly because:

Rym wrote:

- GF will not go back on their word, even with unquestionable counter-evidence.
    - GF will not apologize for what they did.
    - GF will not show you the proof that led to you being disqualified.
    - GF doesn't care about your opinions about this issue.

- This topic is so that you can discuss it between yourselves, without any direct implications from GameForge regarding this issue, you will not receive any compensations, apologies or make them do things any differently, EVEN if you prove to them that you are innocent.

What happens with our "feedbacks" is:

"Thank you for your feedback, will be forwarded to blablabla"

mrpooh wrote:

Lol its the "Most Egotistical Sorcerer EU".... who admits to being caught doing suspect stuff before. Leopards don't change their spots. Once a cheater always a cheater.

You got caught, shame you were not banned as well you should be. Just quit the game as your obviously not that awesome as you think you are and being able to connect with the DEVs - wow they didn't do much here did they? Maybe send them some more money and you may get a thought in the coffee break.

I shudder to think how you'd react in real like if get caught doing something...

Keep mirin and hatin on Karten if you want bruh but lets not forget its not all about him, many innocent people got disqualified for no nyerking reason.
  • Behold wrote:

Well, I am guessing part 2 of your story includes something like Columbine shootings ? As I would guess you would feel the need to seek out the justice with your own means since the authorities have not even given you a fair hearing or trial, eh ?
    Funny how you actually took time to read it and comment about it :D To be honest I don't know who would start a shooting, the person who is trying to prove that he is innocent, or one of the random guys who walks by and hate on them. I mean just look at the latest hate comment. As someone who knows Karten more than well enough, all I could think is: who the hell are you? and why are you hating as if you know someone?
  • Click wrote:

[NICK]kartennnn wrote:

717 different kills

Did your cleric friend, that pvp'ed with you only 1 day, ask support, why he got removed with his 50 kills total xD?
    I am curious, because in my opinion this nyerk support is telling everyone with single target kills is a blatant lie and a try to get out of the mess they created (once again).

Support knows they did a mistake and now they try to blame the players for it.

Gameforge 2017.

In my opinion, the support should review all the #1 they removed once again, and if there is no real kill trade proof, they should hand out the rewards and the title to this wrongly removed players. The whole story "you had X kills on Y players out of your total kills" reason is nowhere written in any rule to be a fraud. Also they should apologize to the players.

I know this won't get forwarded to support, but that's how they should handle it now.
    Who on earth would particiapate in this pvp event again, risking to get banned cuz they didn't kill enough different players?!

:atired:

While this is what they should've done, this is what they did.

Answer Livo that they cannot reveal such information when he asked about his single kills to see if the stats were similar to mine to completely shatter their argument, they refused, they gave such info to me though, again support doesn't even know what they can do or not.

Ignore Vallar's ticket asking for the his kills to see if they were similar to mine, or even less single kills which in GF's eyes means you traded apparently

Post a list of the winners in the main page and not care about a post with 200 replies and 8000 views almost ( if it didnt pass that already ) this is Gameforge for you, instead of admitting some mistakes have been made to many players, they think that will damage their image or something, they keep with their wrong judgements and give 0 f**ks about the players, continiuing to damage their own image ( if they had any ) and make players that play since 2009 quit the game ( Not only because of this event, the game is going downhill anyways, this just set it up for me and my entire legion ) and I believe others are also quitting as I got told in facebook PM's.

They didn't give me proper evidence for my disqualify, I think Haiku/Shenzhou didn't get an answer yet even, and they refuse to tell livo his kills nor vallar so they can be compared to mine since their argument was that I had 2106 total kills and 717 single so they assumed "I must've killed multiple targets multiple times over a short time frame" ( Don't know how since they have a 1h CD, and you're totally not meeting the same people for the 14 days right )

This is Gameforge support for you, they won't inform their CM that was trying to help us, she didn't know rewards were even sent, 0 communication within their own company and you people expect communication with the community? haha.

Farewell, and to the haters, I hope you're put in this same situation sooner or later by GF, I mean, some of you already were, some of you complain that GF doesn't ban bots so you can't overprice your stones and called support incompetent but in this case support is suddenly amazing because they disqualified the guy that was winning the event over them so they got free win, interesting, I mean, they can't even ban bots with proper video evidence but you believe they did an amazing log check during pvp event and disqualified people accordingly, hmm alright, makes complete sense.

With this I'm calling it, it's clear GF doesn't give a flying f**k about punishing innocent players, the only last thing I wanted to do was have other top players mail support asking for their kills to compare them to mine and destroy GF's argument, but they're too smart, they won't reveal such info now to other players so no kills can be compared and they can't be left in evidence, just another act of how shady this company is, can it get more shady than this? They won't give stats for players that are not disqualified so they can't compare single kills and pretty much show how clueless they were at judging people.
    :nothingtoseehere:

Bye

// Screenshot of support ticket removed - Cyan

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• Funny part of this is with this "official announcement", every player who got desqualified, is a player who played out of rules.

Mmh, what the rules means? Real trades stay in list and 2 fair players got desqualified.

I still ask myself why the fuc k i played so much time this game with Gameforge.

They can't even answer us the tickets, they can't even admit they failed, they can't even manage this game.

Why the fu ck you do a PvP event when 80% of staff is in vacations and you just come back and see "Player X killed player Y 100 times, DESQUALIFIED".

Go away.
  • I am still sad that there is no official answer for this...but this is really sad...when I imagine I was defending GF that they are not that bad...and now this -_- I know Shenzou from some SWB runs and he is not the type of person that would need to trade to be good...its just sad how this end up...

I am not saying anything bad against mods here, I think you are doing your job pretty well, tho sometimes you make mistake, but well, we are all making them.

But those who are behind this event...not saying, that they are constantly lying about listening to us as community...Aion is great, tho it is going really bad way, but thats NCSoft problem, its sad aswell, but w/e...

Idk why are you so afraid to communicate with us...when you do care about us...you should be able to face criticsm, there is not only bad things...

From bussiness point of view...happy customer, happy salesman...if we cooperate together, both of us will have profits...you will have more sales bcs ppl will be willing to buy stuff there bcs they want, not bcs they are forced, and we will have more fun, more comrades in arms and so...with this you are only hurrying up the end of the game...which will come sooner or later, but why speeding it up...in a long run you will lose more then gain...I just dont get it...its against common sense...
    "Friend in need is friend indeed."

:thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

Facebook page
  • I'd just like to say this... I saw people saying how next time we won t have even 20 people doing the pvp event, in my opinion, you'll have double or more people than on this pvp event. Firstly cuz 1st deathbringer event has rewarded traders as winners of the event and many people didn t even bother trying it on this 1 (previous event). After gameforge did great job and deleted many traders from the pvp event this time , people actually find it possible to win the event now and I bet on next event we gonna have maaaany people pvping.
  • Click wrote:

The fact they removed people for "avoiding killing other players" and other dubious reasons I am sure the next pvp event will be a dead one.
    So it's normal for you, that you go with your faction mates , zerg arrive, they don t kill you (even if they killed you in same hour) and they kill other guys of your faction? It's obvious making friends with enemy faction to make more kills.
  • [NICK]winac wrote:

Click wrote:

The fact they removed people for "avoiding killing other players" and other dubious reasons I am sure the next pvp event will be a dead one.
    So it's normal for you, that you go with your faction mates , zerg arrive, they don t kill you (even if they killed you in same hour) and they kill other guys of your faction? It's obvious making friends with enemy faction to make more kills.

And what if they dont kill me because their own decision without talking to me? ¿Do i really need be descualificated because of it? So in the next PvP event i just need make a group with my friends and run next to a guy of the other faction ignoring him or using emotes meanwhile another of my friend in his own faction is recording it and its enough to kick him out of the event? 100% logic.
  • Asmos and elyos are supposed to kill each other. On silentera map where no1 was doing anything apart from pvp (you can t rlly farm there , quest or smth) is not normal that people avoid killing each other, unless they know each other... You're not supposed to have any friend on enemy faction, that's the reason you can t see the chat of enemy faction in 1st place.
  • [NICK]winac wrote:

Asmos and elyos are supposed to kill each other. On silentera map where no1 was doing anything apart from pvp (you can t rlly farm there , quest or smth) is not normal that people avoid killing each other, unless they know each other... You're not supposed to have any friend on enemy faction, that's the reason you can t see the chat of enemy faction in 1st place.
    Mate, get lost will ya ? Clearly ur not even read 1/9 of what is happening
  • [NICK]winac wrote:

Asmos and elyos are supposed to kill each other. On silentera map where no1 was doing anything apart from pvp (you can t rlly farm there , quest or smth) is not normal that people avoid killing each other, unless they know each other... You're not supposed to have any friend on enemy faction, that's the reason you can t see the chat of enemy faction in 1st place.

So, you are telling me, that when you see Governor and you are Rank5 that you have to go YOLO and try to kill it...are you really serious?

Asmos and Elyos are enemies, but there is no rule that you have to kill everyone you see...its up to everyone who you will or will not kill...not killing some lowbie doesnt mean I am friending with him...holy criep...when I dont kill snake which can kill me it doesnt mean I am now friend with that snake ...

You should visit psychologist, because "is not normal that people avoid killing each other" looks like you have some inner mind problem...doesnt change anything that "everyone is pvping"...
    "Friend in need is friend indeed."

:thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

Facebook page