GF what are you doing to the PvP Event rankings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Revansch wrote:

So, you are telling me, that when you see Governor and you are Rank5 that you have to go YOLO and try to kill it...are you really serious?

Asmos and Elyos are enemies, but there is no rule that you have to kill everyone you see...its up to everyone who you will or will not kill...not killing some lowbie doesnt mean I am friending with him...holy criep...when I dont kill snake which can kill me it doesnt mean I am now friend with that snake ...

You should visit psychologist, because "is not normal that people avoid killing each other" looks like you have some inner mind problem...doesnt change anything that "everyone is pvping"...
    I see it's bit harder for you to understand some things... Ofc rank 5 won t go yolo on governor , but it's a bit wierd when group of high ranked players passes, kills everyone except 1-2 people.I know there'll be some smart people now who'll say why would they waste their time for people in cd, cuz it's normal that on map where's pvp event happening ur killing players of enemy faction, even if you killed em in last hour, that's how the game works. They can check probably if these people were killing each other at all or skipping each other all the time , which means cooperating with players from enemy faction which isn t allowed...Did I ever mention, name, flame, trashtalk anyone specifically here? I m just saying wut I think is wrong , so I'd appreciate if you wouldn t be rude aswell.
  • Revansch wrote:

So, you are telling me, that when you see Governor and you are Rank5 that you have to go YOLO and try to kill it...are you really serious?

I think you are overreacting. If grp A skipped grp B a lot of times it can be seen and checked (if you provide time stamps). My pov (my opinion, I'm not saying you all should listen to it) about what happened: Some players got caught others didn't. That's the reason of Karten's rage, cause he got caught. I still remember him and Turbonugget joking on lfg "...are u banned, Turbo? - No, neither am I" etc. This is called "karma", boys. How funny to see you all crying here on forums now. None of players, who violated the rules, will ever admit his fault.
  • esset23 wrote:

think you are overreacting. If grp A skipped grp B a lot of times it can be seen and checked (if you provide time stamps). My pov (my opinion, I'm not saying you all should listen to it) about what happened: Some players got caught others didn't. That's the reason of Karten's rage, cause he got caught. I still remember him and Turbonugget joking on lfg "...are u banned, Turbo? - No, neither am I" etc. This is called "karma", boys. How funny to see you all crying here on forums now. None of players, who violated the rules, will ever admit his fault.
    We've got the same opinion about this, totally agree with you , except the part with seeing karten and turbo joking, cuz not playing on hellion :D
  • esset23 wrote:

Revansch wrote:

I think you are overreacting. If grp A skipped grp B a lot of times it can be seen and checked (if you provide time stamps). My pov (my opinion, I'm not saying you all should listen to it) about what happened: Some players got caught others didn't. That's the reason of Karten's rage, cause he got caught. I still remember him and Turbonugget joking on lfg "...are u banned, Turbo? - No, neither am I" etc. This is called "karma", boys. How funny to see you all crying here on forums now. None of players, who violated the rules, will ever admit his fault.
    You really have an obsession with me, I never denied I skipped targets, you skipped targets yourself, or you're telling me you were killing the same people over and over when you could kill others? the only difference is that you cried on the support along the 2nd ranked other participants friends of yours.

Stop talking about me already, you tell me how I talk about myself all the time, but this isn't even about me only, you don't even bother to read what others say, several innocent people have been disqualified, and I didn't even get DQ'd because of that in the first place, I got disqualified because they can't even do a proper judgement of kills and basically assumed I traded, with 0 proof whatsoever, the gave the argument that I had 717 single compared to 2106 total so we assume you killed repeated targets multiple times therefore you traded, but top 1 ranked in eu vallar told me himself he wouldn't even have 400 single kills and he has 2144 total, GF rejects to share stats of non disqualified people to avoid people proving how clueless they were at managing this event.

Not hitting certain people was always in the game, since 2009, and till now, I've never had a problem with it, nor did other players, there was never a rule for that, and there still isn't, support took the decision to punish it under pressure of the 295829582 reports sent, and that is a big mistake.

Specially a big mistake when people like this youtube.com/watch?v=LLVNsaPCfJc&t=2s have 3 different videos of 3 different people and the guy isn't even banned yet, tell me how great and competetent support is, tell me how can they accurately check all the logs and disqualify people accordingly, hell, they can't even ban the bots that you report, but in this case support is amazing? Stop your hate and think about it for a moment, maybe they just took a decision based on people crying on the support like you, you're here only to talk about me, not even about the main topic.

Specially when people like this didn't get disqualified youtube.com/watch?v=5B-FTUYVoUs

And specially when support got told exactly when to check certain players, with day and hour, and these players confirmed to trade themselves, to their friends, and their friends to me, in whispers, in ts3, and they're still there.

prnt.sc/durlpf

Only 2 legit players there, all of them enjoying their rewards, open your eyes rookie, all of them have been reported and admitted to trade, no one got disqualified, why? because they didn't get spam reported enough like you did with me, leave your hate for a second and realise that GF didn't even manage this properly, or some of these people in the picture wouldn't have won :) nor you.

The post was edited 4 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• I'm pretty sure kartennn would not skip a group after killing it in normal open world situation without event.
    He stated clearly the reason why him and his friends skipped targets for some time, because the event is designed the way that kills on player X counts only every hour and the main goal is to achieve as many kills as possible in a 2 weeks time, not to kill everything that crosses your way.
    Because of this design of the event it's pointless to waste cooldowns and time on a target that doesn't count for the event.
    It has nothing to do with arrangement with enemy faction, it's just how the event is working and should be played.

And this is where Gameforge support failed hard and disqualified innocent players.

If there wasn't a 1 hour cooldown on kill counts, there wouldn't be a winner probably cuz all will get disqualified for killing people over and over and over again.

Server population is low, event participation is even lower, 700+ single target kills (different players) out of 2000+ is massive, a really good number for an event like that. But appearently Gameforge still thinks 10000 people were playing this event daily on 1 server, that's why they think 700 single target kills is low, which obviously is not.

Still beeing triggered by their ignorance regarding this topic here, Koop didn't even show up and gave his opinion, instead we get a useless newsletter announcing the winners, where 1/3 are reported traders with video proof.

Clap clap, well done. :aunhappy:
  • According to the logic of some people here, there are several things apart from the event players should get punished for.

Example nr 1:
    Arranging fights between two factions, 2v2's 3v3's 6v6's, you name it. Both factions decide to go to a location in the abyss and kisk up there and do their arranged fights, because you know.. Aion.. good PvP game... it's fun and the chance of meeting good opponents in integrated instances is.......... low :) But isn't this some kind of AP trade too in the end? + you have contact with the enemy faction. Bad bad bad, punish!

Example nr 2:
    Imagine you and your friend are getting zerged by 8 players from the other faction, but wait! there are like 10 people of your own faction behind you but they don't even help! instead they run away or watch you die!!!!! So I could record that too and send it to support because players watch their own faction getting zerged and don't help out? = helping the other faction with giving them a bit of ap + kills for daily quests. :asad: :asad: :asad: :asad:
  • [NICK]winac wrote:

I see it's bit harder for you to understand some things... Ofc rank 5 won t go yolo on governor , but it's a bit wierd when group of high ranked players passes, kills everyone except 1-2 people.I know there'll be some smart people now who'll say why would they waste their time for people in cd, cuz it's normal that on map where's pvp event happening ur killing players of enemy faction, even if you killed em in last hour, that's how the game works. They can check probably if these people were killing each other at all or skipping each other all the time , which means cooperating with players from enemy faction which isn t allowed...Did I ever mention, name, flame, trashtalk anyone specifically here? I m just saying wut I think is wrong , so I'd appreciate if you wouldn t be rude aswell.

Sorry, but thats how your first answer sounded like...especially the "killing part".

esset23 wrote:

Well, I am not...defending diretcly anyone...but judging on answers made by ppl I know play fair and they were DQed just because they killed only ppl that counted and not anyone like Rambo. But w/e...
    "Friend in need is friend indeed."

:thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

Facebook page
  • [NICK]kartennnn wrote:

Stop talking about me already, you tell me how I talk about myself all the time, but this isn't even about me only, you don't even bother to read what others say, several innocent people have been disqualified,

How can you prove their innocence? People's words = rumors, until you have a proof.
  • esset23 wrote:

[NICK]kartennnn wrote:

Stop talking about me already, you tell me how I talk about myself all the time, but this isn't even about me only, you don't even bother to read what others say, several innocent people have been disqualified,

How can you prove their innocence? People's words = rumors, until you have a proof.
    What proof do they have against these people? Because if they had any proof and were transparent they would reply to these people, hey you got disqualified because of this, share the proof with the affected player, end.

I didn't even get disqualified with proof, "For your specific case, you had in total 2106 kills, and 717 were single kills, meaning that the difference is about people that you killed multiple times in a short time frame."

Are you really implying that is enough proof? out of your 800 kills you might have 200-300 single target at best, shouldn't you be disqualified too based on that? maybe you can slightly understand what I'm saying there.

And why do you ignore all of the other things I said? check the 3 videos + screenshot I linked, and if you still say GF managed this well then you have NO SHAME.

I mean, look at this youtube.com/watch?v=F9FS-KPRzZg

prnt.sc/dwtyrr

The guy didnt even get disqualified, and my cleric friend got disqualified with 50 kills from your video LOL, a video which proved nothing and you ended up deleting/making private after the community said how ridiculous it was, like LOL

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]kartennnn ().

• Hellion is most sick server about ely asmo friendships.... word friendship isnt enough, its brotherhood. None who isnt playing there, cant even imagine situation there...
    You kill some ely in open world and in 5 min you get hating whisper from random asmo lvl 65 about it even openly saying it was that person you killed... or this stupid skipping targets cus "we are friends" bla bla...
    Its sad to see high ranks doing it, avoiding each other , trading behind corners etc, this all is Hellion.

Speaking totally general now, GF proly shouldnt kick players from rankings because obviously that rule didnt apply on players who were doing it , but saying it wasnt stated before... well guys it has common sense that its not about i dont kill you re friend... its not like this game is designed at all.

How to waste Governor skill into target with no HP :)
  • Hello,

All reports that have been sent via the support system have been checked thoroughly.
    Actions (=disqualification from the event) were only taken when the information we received was conclusive and the data we recorded confirmed the accusation.
    So yes – the people that have been disqualified were trading kills. Several people were involved in this process, supporters, support managers and also developers.
    Please keep in mind that we will not discuss single cases here within the forums.

Admittedly, this event was not flawless – there were several possibilities to abuse the system and even pointing them out didn’t stop it.

Please also understand that we cannot discuss this any further here and therefore I will close this thread.
    For any additional feedback about the Support, please contact us via ticket system, for additional feedback about the event either post in the event thread: [Solorius Event] Go Hunt, Daeva (until 28.12.2016) or contact directly Anemsalok.

Thank you.
    Koop