Patch 5.3 maintenance livestream

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patch 5.3 maintenance livestream

I know that it's still a lot of time, but I would like to ask if You are planning to make a livestream during patch 5.3 maintenance? If yes, can we come back to Twitch? Last livestream on Youtube didn't bring that many viewers like previous livestreams on Twitch.

Also I have suggestion about showing new content. Last time when You introduced new battlegrounds - Balaur Marching Route and Runatorium Ruins, You just showed us empty maps without showing real battleground system. Would be more fun to see how it works, not how it looks. I know that we can see all these stuff from Korean videos month ahead. But if You decide to show something on livestream, try to make it more interesting. It would be fun to see Gameforge Aion Team playing the game. So there is my suggestion. During the 5.3 patch maintenance could You show us Arena of Gold with Aion Team members as participants? :)

Bonus video made by Twinklemeow-antri:
    • Livo wrote:

I know that it's still a lot of time, but I would like to ask if You are planning to make a livestream during patch 5.3 maintenance? If yes, can we come back to Twitch? Last livestream on Youtube didn't bring that many viewers like previous livestreams on Twitch.

Also I have suggestion about showing new content. Last time when You introduced new battlegrounds - Balaur Marching Route and Runatorium Ruins, You just showed us empty maps without showing real battleground system. Would be more fun to see how it works, not how it looks. I know that we can see all these stuff from Korean videos month ahead. But if You decide to show something on livestream, try to make it more interesting. It would be fun to see Gameforge Aion Team playing the game. So there is my suggestion. During the 5.3 patch maintenance could You show us Arena of Gold with Aion Team members as participants? :)

Bonus video made by Twinklemeow-antri:
      Think a bot fight would be more interesting than Staff members fight each other.
    • Future Will Come wrote:

Livo wrote:

During the 5.3 patch maintenance could You show us Arena of Gold with Aion Team members as participants?

It is nice idea, but could be technically difficult since Arena of Gold are not available on Wednesday.

I guess during the stream we're seeing what they're doing on the test server, ergo if they wanna show us the Arena of Gold they just need to open manually with a command :awink: