What happened folks ?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • @Sita or any other from the staff. When can we expect news then ? Could you give us some ETA or at least a clues for what is going to happen re this topic ? Are Nic or anyone going to tell us during the live stream for 5.3 (presuming we will have one) ?
    • I agree with that and ill go a bit faraway APES and Holy Upgrade serums being items that u need them alot in order to gear up they should be cheaper cause they are really expensive on shop if u could make them lower price at shop would also help the economy cause tbh get them for 80kk (we get them 80kk because the players need them and thers no other way to get them besides shop or events) and u need them ALOT and for alot items its rly bad at that price how can a consumable be more expensive than gold pack does this make any sense?! Specially something that can fail and u lose your item this is terrible!
    • Still ppl repeat that over and over, I for one prefer if those items were as they are so ppl who actually invest time and TOUGHT in the game can actually be benefiting more than any average player out there
    • t0re wrote:

      Still ppl repeat that over and over, I for one prefer if those items were as they are so ppl who actually invest time and TOUGHT in the game can actually be benefiting more than any average player out there
      Hahahahah
      You expect this from people that ask about REMODELS ??

      9 in 10 vids about future updates:
      REMODELS!!

      Who knew about Rift of Oblivion making exp bareable in 5.1? NONE!!

      Any video from Korea with total Xp in Rift? NONE!!

      Did anyone inform that we get x2 Rift runs per day in 5.3? NOPE!!

      [NICK]makaveliiiii wrote:


      I agree with that and ill go a bit faraway APES and Holy Upgrade serums being items that u need them alot in order to gear up they should be cheaper cause they are really expensive on shop if u could make them lower price at shop would also help the economy cause tbh get them for 80kk (we get them 80kk because the players need them and thers no other way to get them besides shop or events) and u need them ALOT and for alot items its rly bad at that price how can a consumable be more expensive than gold pack does this make any sense?! Specially something that can fail and u lose your item this is terrible!
      This is 5.X not the past!!

      Ive bought 256 APES AND 448 SERUMS and paid:

      15 billion kinah!

      Do the math how much each serum and apes costed me...

      (DISCLAIMER: UNTRADEABLE APES/SERUMS WORK SAME [apart from feather upgrade] as TRADEABLE)
    • [NICK]toksotis wrote:

      t0re wrote:

      Still ppl repeat that over and over, I for one prefer if those items were as they are so ppl who actually invest time and TOUGHT in the game can actually be benefiting more than any average player out there
      Hahahahah
      You expect this from people that ask about REMODELS ??

      9 in 10 vids about future updates:
      REMODELS!!

      Who knew about Rift of Oblivion making exp bareable in 5.1? NONE!!

      Any video from Korea with total Xp in Rift? NONE!!

      Did anyone inform that we get x2 Rift runs per day in 5.3? NOPE!!

      [NICK]makaveliiiii wrote:


      I agree with that and ill go a bit faraway APES and Holy Upgrade serums being items that u need them alot in order to gear up they should be cheaper cause they are really expensive on shop if u could make them lower price at shop would also help the economy cause tbh get them for 80kk (we get them 80kk because the players need them and thers no other way to get them besides shop or events) and u need them ALOT and for alot items its rly bad at that price how can a consumable be more expensive than gold pack does this make any sense?! Specially something that can fail and u lose your item this is terrible!
      This is 5.X not the past!!

      Ive bought 256 APES AND 448 SERUMS and paid:

      15 billion kinah!

      Do the math how much each serum and apes costed me...

      (DISCLAIMER: UNTRADEABLE APES/SERUMS WORK SAME [apart from feather upgrade] as TRADEABLE)
      Im talking about making them cheaper on shop in so we can have more ingame available and lower prices cause tbh 80kk aint a resonable price for a consumable....
    • [NICK]makaveliiiii wrote:

      cause tbh 80kk aint a resonable price for a consumable....

      80kk is cheap , and serums/apes are definetely not consumables and are by all means exclusive upgrade items.
      consumables ARE items used on daily basis to be able to play more intensively
      while i do agree there should be slight boost in the way we acquire them ingame, i am definetely against price decrease in shop
    • Prices in shop are fine. The way I am thinking of this is that - if someone wants to spend ~9-10 euro for GP every month thats fine. Same price for most of the monthly subscription games out there. Paying 50 euro is fine again if its for remodels and stuff, supporting the game, etc. Paying for obtaining essentials without you cannot progress in competitive and pvp oriented game like aion its also fine. But having them as a shop only item its not fine at all. Thats the problem ...not the prices in shop, not the prices in broker (GF doesnt have control over that). Having something obtainable only via the shop is a huge NO for me. I dont mind p2w, if people want to spend money - let them. But make these (serums and apes) obtainable in game as well.
    • apes are actually obtainable ingame, and honestly i have had almost as much apes from the game as from the events in total , serums are a bit um how to say - non-existant XD
      But i saw on onther forum post ppl from antri got them from gok , i dont personally spam it so i dont know if they were uber lucky or it actually drops from time to time
      still buying them from broker/private stores seems pretty reasonable, when i was getting my gold feather i started with 0 kinah and i was getting 1 serum each day so for 10 days got them all.
    • There is ways for APES indeed, but you have to be lucky - i.e. daemon tokens (cant remember how they were on the elyos side), farming mobs. Drop rate is ....well we all know how it is :) Depending on that is not very reliable as we need for the new abyss gear, lets say at least 50. From farming since 5.0 last summer I got only 1 all powerful, and from daemon tokens bags - none. I was making the dailies for almost 5 months and nothing. We all can farm, make money and buying them from broker/private stores yes. But people selling these were using real money to obtain them, or from events once in a 3-4 months. And now they will be more rare than before because we have estimas and bracelets ....and the new acc are breakable ....We will need a good source for these.
    • t0re wrote:

      apes are actually obtainable ingame, and honestly i have had almost as much apes from the game as from the events in total , serums are a bit um how to say - non-existant XD
      But i saw on onther forum post ppl from antri got them from gok , i dont personally spam it so i dont know if they were uber lucky or it actually drops from time to time
      still buying them from broker/private stores seems pretty reasonable, when i was getting my gold feather i started with 0 kinah and i was getting 1 serum each day so for 10 days got them all.

      APES can be dropped by any mob in the game who is 60+ or something like that. However since we don't have bot armies like Korea does, the only real source of them is events and Euros. There used to be increased chance to get them from bosses, but kinda got removed along with evolution stones. They should make all bosses drop them with increased chance, or just make say Runa bonus drop them at like 20% chance. So people can actually farm. I had the spare kinah to stockpile on the last 2 shugo events when they were cheap. I feel bad for the average chump who has 200kk in a bag at the time.
      :S
    • [NICK]makaveliiiii wrote:

      [NICK]toksotis wrote:

      t0re wrote:

      Still ppl repeat that over and over, I for one prefer if those items were as they are so ppl who actually invest time and TOUGHT in the game can actually be benefiting more than any average player out there
      Hahahahah
      You expect this from people that ask about REMODELS ??

      9 in 10 vids about future updates:
      REMODELS!!

      Who knew about Rift of Oblivion making exp bareable in 5.1? NONE!!

      Any video from Korea with total Xp in Rift? NONE!!

      Did anyone inform that we get x2 Rift runs per day in 5.3? NOPE!!

      [NICK]makaveliiiii wrote:


      I agree with that and ill go a bit faraway APES and Holy Upgrade serums being items that u need them alot in order to gear up they should be cheaper cause they are really expensive on shop if u could make them lower price at shop would also help the economy cause tbh get them for 80kk (we get them 80kk because the players need them and thers no other way to get them besides shop or events) and u need them ALOT and for alot items its rly bad at that price how can a consumable be more expensive than gold pack does this make any sense?! Specially something that can fail and u lose your item this is terrible!
      This is 5.X not the past!!

      Ive bought 256 APES AND 448 SERUMS and paid:

      15 billion kinah!

      Do the math how much each serum and apes costed me...

      (DISCLAIMER: UNTRADEABLE APES/SERUMS WORK SAME [apart from feather upgrade] as TRADEABLE)
      Im talking about making them cheaper on shop in so we can have more ingame available and lower prices cause tbh 80kk aint a resonable price for a consumable....
      256 APES AND 448 SERUMS = 15 billion kinah!


      Is that expensive?
      I dont think so
    • Click wrote:

      Are you crazy? I made 4 parts +10/11 (no gloves cuz no attackspeed on 75 Ap).
      Now waiting 5.5 to make 100% +15 with Mighty supps and apes :)
      I don't care much about +10 or +15.

      :asmile:

      Edit: also I can slowly replace parts if I feel like it, but for now I go for +15 75ap+75ap weapon combine.


      Gratz :) 80/80 VR is very helping indeed and if I find a better way than SWB of farming AP I hope I can say the same for my gear soon enough. Thinking again, making kinah for 50 GP is indeed the grinding way of obtaining Apes and Serums, but still if you are not lucky you have to wait 6 months for another shot.

      There is a thread in the german forum, from which I translated a little bit using google translate, and I think its about changing/updating the VR. Can anyone from the staff can give us some more info ? Is it about time of removing a lot of useless stuff from there ? Do you planning of adding supplements or more apes/serums, spinel medals etc etc ?

      P.S. Thats the post from Andarys which I "translated"
    • Ashandarey wrote:

      There is a thread in the german forum, from which I translated a little bit using google translate, and I think its about changing/updating the VR. Can anyone from the staff can give us some more info ? Is it about time of removing a lot of useless stuff from there ? Do you planning of adding supplements or more apes/serums, spinel medals etc etc ?

      P.S. Thats the post from Andarys which I "translated"


      in general this thread is more about the fear that gameforge will remove APES and Serums from the veteran rewards ...

      andarys post was not about adding stuff, he was just saying that there are no actual plans to remove APES/Serums from the veteran rewards or to remove the reset every 6 months. but he also said that everything is possible and he cannot say "it's never going to happen" bla-bla-bla.
    • Emarosa wrote:

      Ashandarey wrote:

      There is a thread in the german forum, from which I translated a little bit using google translate, and I think its about changing/updating the VR. Can anyone from the staff can give us some more info ? Is it about time of removing a lot of useless stuff from there ? Do you planning of adding supplements or more apes/serums, spinel medals etc etc ?

      P.S. Thats the post from Andarys which I "translated"


      in general this thread is more about the fear that gameforge will remove APES and Serums from the veteran rewards ...

      andarys post was not about adding stuff, he was just saying that there are no actual plans to remove APES/Serums from the veteran rewards or to remove the reset every 6 months. but he also said that everything is possible and he cannot say "it's never going to happen" bla-bla-bla.



      Ahh okay, thanks. Good to know that they are not removing them at least :]