What happened folks ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ashandarey wrote:

Box of All-Powerful Enchantment Stones in the shop ... So instead of making APES (and Serums) available in game and increase drop chances, or give us a decent event with good rewards, you are adding p2w boxes in the shop ? After all the topics and feedbacks we gave you?! Good job you greedy ...
      Don't forget that the box has also this:
      • the bonus bundle can contain the following:
      • [Jakunerk] Weapons Chest of Bygone Atreia
      • [Jakunerk] Crucible Conqueror's Holy Weapons Chest
      • [Jakunerk] Crucible Conqueror's Holy Armour Chest
      • Armour Chest of the Eternal Oath
      • [Jakunerk] Weapons Chest of Honourable Combat
      • [Jakunerk] Armour Chest of Honourable Combat
      • Valiant Celestial Wings
      • Wise Celestial Wings
      • [Jakunerk] Box of Noble Mythical Wings
      The word is that, greedy.
      Gameforge, cannot you just listen to the player base and provide means to make our game more enjoyable without heavily relaying on cash shop?

edit: misspelling
    • Didn't we already have +12 plumes?
      Didn't we already have enhanced Grendal's weapons?
      Didn't we already have Antriksha stuff? (Not sure, honestly)

This is hardly anything new, and if you expected Bygone Atreia's weapons to stay out of the shop, you were bound to be disappointed from the get-go.

Don't get me wrong, I won't condone greedy shop stuff like this, but it's hardly surprising.
    • No its not greedy, bcs it is plain STUPID insted. What ll be next? AP75 +15 box? One day it ll be same as one "can not place real name here" private aion server where you can buy pieces of armor, weapons, godstones and more, with premium currency.
      Anyway, what is done, is done. That free fall is gaining speed quickly

On other hand (maybe little offtopic) what I would like and support is "Aion Coin Market". In-game market where you can buy and sell coins with kinah. Its pretty much same as Gold Market in RL. Its way how to make kinah or coins, depens on what you need atm. I have experience with such market from other mmos and I can say money realy "flows" trought that market.
    • Rayya wrote:

On other hand (maybe little offtopic) what I would like and support is "Aion Coin Market". In-game market where you can buy and sell coins with kinah. Its pretty much same as Gold Market in RL. Its way how to make kinah or coins, depens on what you need atm. I have experience with such market from other mmos and I can say money realy "flows" trought that market.

We are doing it anyway, but an option in the broker (or another market) where you can sell for aion coins instead of kinah is interesting idea. Put this in suggestion, they may like it ? :)
    • Revelation online have that option to convert the shop currency into in game one. Not sure how good this is, but as we have shop only items may help the non paying players to obtain them. I made this thread about having these in game so its a way ...maybe. Or it could break the whole game. GF will have an excuse for adding more p2w items in the shop ...Will see how this is going to work for Revelation in western market in few months after its release
    • I played on old NCSoft times when there was a monthly subscription, but I feel that the games goes into the sinkpit of a F2P model andI feel like playing on a private server where they smash your eyes with all the goodies and all the support items that you get at start.

In the actual state of the game they can just remove the first 65 levels because there is absolutely no challenge to go through there. Do Haramel, get 3 levels in one run, check. Do NTC get 3 levels from one run, check. With all the goodies that you recieve as starting, returning or old player you are constantly full gold geared and unless you really dont know the game and hit Gulux the first time you leave Altgard I dont know how you can be killed PVE wise in the first 65 levels.

There are a lot of other gaming models like Guild Wars where you pay once for the game. Now I feel like playing on a well know private server where you get your level 65 from beginning with a PvP equipment on you. We missed the PvP equipment here to be in auction house or in shop or medals to be tradable ... till now.
    • Starting at lvl65 may sound good to some people, not to me. I have a number of alts that I play around with doing quests etc I enjoy doing the lower level quests. Something different to do when all the repeating the same quests at 66+ gets too much.

It also allows you to use your skills, work out what builds work for you on character to suit how you play. For me it would be better to level up a bit slower and pick up the things that you will need when you get to higher level on the way.
    • The difference is, I am never in a rush to get to end game playing. When I was asmo long long time ago I would sit in some places just looking at the area. The cute fungi and all the colours in patamor ridge. The big tree that was on a little island rock near bubu. Chasing butterflys in Brusthonin. Strolling around the housing areas, grass land, water falls, dolphins.

So much detail and colours in game that no one notices. So much more to do than stress out trying to keep up with other peoples gear and levels.

Am I sending out relaxing, calm vibs????? hehehe not i am not on weed.
    • [NICK]rebelbabe wrote:

The difference is, I am never in a rush to get to end game playing. When I was asmo long long time ago I would sit in some places just looking at the area. The cute fungi and all the colours in patamor ridge. The big tree that was on a little island rock near bubu. Chasing butterflys in Brusthonin. Strolling around the housing areas, grass land, water falls, dolphins.

So much detail and colours in game that no one notices. So much more to do than stress out trying to keep up with other peoples gear and levels.

Am I sending out relaxing, calm vibs????? hehehe not i am not on weed.

I feel I can relate to it :)
    • Ashandarey wrote:

Thank You!! That solves the mystery behind the serums dropped in GoK :) I really hope things to get only better from now on! Now give us a way of obtaining Mighty Supplements in game as well ?

We got 1 aswell from first boss, I declared it a total random RNG drop like APES from world mobs.
      However a 10% chance won't change a lot, only hat we might see a serum dropping every 10 GoK runs we do.

The drop rate should be like those Estima Water thingy ;)
    • click i dropped 6 serums in my groups yday so it does change a lot, for all the time i've been playing since serums were implemented i've seen only 3 serums in sauro...

@cristal0 baruna y but just ask around how many of the QQ ppl are actually doing baruna , unfortunately NCsoft deleted the ingi/gelk quests that were uber OP (which ppl didnt do either)
    • Lots of people are getting serums now. 10% is a nice chance. Soon we will have plenty in broker on a reasonable prices ....I really hope they can put the 100% success with apes + mighty/kinah in 5.4 ...I may refund my founder pack for Revelation even ^^