"Fixed probability" for cera/spinel medal exchange

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Fixed probability" for cera/spinel medal exchange

From patch notes:
      " Fountains have been added in the capital of Esterra/Nosra for exchanging the new medals. The new medals can be exchanged for Ceranium Medals at the exchange fountain
      with a fixed probability."

I guess I am not the only one who thought that knowing bad translations problems with patch notes fixed probability means fixed ratio, since "fixed probability" term doesn't really make sense (probability is by logic always fixed ratio), unless they wanted to say that exchange ration wasn't the same in the past period and that one days was lower and higher the next day (which I doubt, by my experience was around 30%).

So, I thought we would be able to exchange all medals at once for a fixed ratio, which would save people several millions of clicks, but when I asked people around fountain about fixed ratio I got following answers:
      90/100
      1/3 --->3/10
      4/18
      2/20
      30/103
      14/41
      29/100
      780/1887
      308/1000
      28/120
      45/260
      69/223...

So, can you reveal what is the "fixed probability" at least on the the long run? I guess it cant be a secret. 30%??? Knowing it would encourage people to exchange more medal instead just a couple and getting bad streak...
      Dancing through the midnight whirl-pool, formless
      Hope it can continue a little while longer
    • They don't have to, but the terminology used made me think that medal exchange method has been improved and that e.g.every 10 ceras would give us 3 spinels (fixed 30%), or every 3 ceras would give 1 spinel (fixed 1/3rd), which would give sense to "fixed probability" term they used in the patchnotes. But as always we depend on the rng streaks...yeah..what was I thinking...

Well, gl with rng!
      Dancing through the midnight whirl-pool, formless
      Hope it can continue a little while longer