That is why people left the game

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Crap story. He promoted too much Bless, probably he was paid to do it. :) Anyway, if I don't have free serums, you don't have free serums. We are all equal so stop complaining. In each game you will find a few wallet warriors that have higher advantage but that represents 1% of server population, the rest 99% are casual players that pay or might pay for some advantages from time to time.
    • [NICK]arkadyass wrote:

      Crap story. He promoted too much Bless, probably he was paid to do it. :) Anyway, if I don't have free serums, you don't have free serums. We are all equal so stop complaining. In each game you will find a few wallet warriors that have higher advantage but that represents 1% of server population, the rest 99% are casual players that pay or might pay for some advantages from time to time.
      Yeah but on Aion atm what you have only is wallet warriors doing pvp ive been back to game since 3 months and every battleground arena that i go i only meet wallet warriors players that beat me in arena because they got the 75 set +15 already with feather enchanted, bracelet everything op and they dont even know how to cover up silence just the gear makes them win because i cant deal damage on them and they just 1-2 shot me really fun game i guess :)
    • Sounds like a whiny noob, I started the game again it's been about a month, and I play maybe 4h max per day, I already got full +5 mythical accesories, extend +15 and now working on crucible armor set, I got one part already.

      This game is easy as hell when you don't whine like a baby and actually play this game, and I did not pay one cent either.

      Of course, you can be top 0.1% of players with +20 gear, and bla bla if you pay a lot, but honestly if you do that you are a sucker. You'd still lose to a lesser geared, good player, in most cases.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

      Sounds like a whiny noob, I started the game again it's been about a month, and I play maybe 4h max per day, I already got full +5 mythical accesories, extend +15 and now working on crucible armor set, I got one part already.

      This game is easy as hell when you don't whine like a baby and actually play this game, and I did not pay one cent either.

      Of course, you can be top 0.1% of players with +20 gear, and bla bla if you pay a lot, but honestly if you do that you are a sucker. You'd still lose to a lesser geared, good player, in most cases.
      Yeah let me guess u have a "Secret recipe to make bilions of kinah playng 4 hours per day" dont insult the other people nobody here is too dumb to belive on fairy tales like these u might fool people that are new at Aion but ive played this game many years to know that ur just a lil p@$%& tryng to fool me,, 4 hours per day and no cash spent cool story! Let me guess on your next reply you will say that u have 3 accounts all with 66+ characters and you do all dailies in 4 hours and gain every day 500kk from it right?!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Jumpzy ().

    • I'm not gonna tell you how I did it, since I don't want a lot of people doing it as well. I'll just say that I made 200mil in 2 days doing this, and it's something you can do as much as you want, depending on how many accounts you have that can achieve kinah sell limit cap.

      And that's just one way, there are many other ways as well, I made 1 bil during this event because it took 40 minutes from 1 to lvl 30 so I lvl'ed a bunch of chars.

      I actually have leveled since I came back 5 chars to 67 ( going for 7) , my main to 70 but I don't do that quest because I am too lazy.

      Oh I also found a another way of making kinah, which takes like 15 min per day and you can make around 170 mil per week easy.
      I'm sure a lot of other people have their ways as well.
    • In my opinion its more about class balance than about gear. Set +10 and +20 - is it big difference? not so much if you look at stats. Weapon? maybe, if you are melee, 80 bygone is important, also the same for sorcs/sms, rest can live with any 74+ weap and still destroy ppl. Runat +5 jewels are pretty cheap (their price is less than it should be), the same about feather, but yes, it will take some time to get it. Depends on your online/ways of farm, so i cant tell how much it will take.
      But if you have it all, as temp/glad you will be defeated by any bard/sm (also possible by cler/chant/at/gunner with double blind gs) with +0 set, +0 jewels and rune +10 weap. This is actually sad.
    • And

      Click wrote:

      Korean templars and also Gladiators tend to a MR / Will set and rek mage classes, unless they have some uber set and can sustain over 5k MBoost with having 3.5k++ MA.
      I doubt they can do that without No anim hack

      Ive NEVER EVER EVER seen a non cheating Plate that gave any trouble to my bard

      Even funny mres joke Temps deal so low damage that i can actually outheal it

      Now when no anim and cheats come into play (also just move and pretend to weave so its not that blatant that you cheat) I have 0 hope

      No anim aionscript Temps and Glads outdps non cheating sins

      Thats how it is was and will be

      You know how it goes:

      STep 1: Make a weak joke 1v1 class

      Step 2: Invest 20000 hours and 4000 euros

      Step 3: Get REKTUMED in 1v1 arena by ranged and mage classes

      Step 4: Decide to ragequit delete char and uninstall

      Step 5: Realise that perma ban=ragequit delete char and uninstall

      Step 6: Use non anime aionscript and any cheat know to man

      Step 7: Enjoy game!!
    • @Jumpz, before 5.3 I was thinking about quitting the game. I couldn't imagine farming new sets considering that items might break. But when 5.3 came live I noticed that's actually easier to farm new items than in previous patches. Thanks to tradable medals and items You farm new sets on several alts. Current Aion state is about having multiple accounts / characters. I'm able to farm up to 377 medals / week just on sieges and dredgions. I'm doing siege on 4 characters at the same time and dredgion food quests rush on 18 (6 at the same time). It's around 1,1 - 1,2kkk kinah made in 12h each week. Ask your old friends who quitted the game to gift you account via support. If You don't have this possibility, You can level up toons quite fast. Just put up to 5 new characters on follow and go to farm Calydons in Teomobos. Especially on exp events, because it increases cap exp from each mob on specific level. Mentor your alts till 40lvl then do afk Hell Pass on each of them everyday when You are doing some other stuff at home, cooking dinner, doing homework or whatever. It gives You around 50-100% level on each run. Few weeks with really small effort and You can get your small army of alts prepared for incoming events and farming medals on dredgions/sieges. If You have good PC, You can run more than two Aion clients on same PC by using Sandboxie or similar software. Also You can use notebook if You have any, switch to old graphic engine and put all graphic options to minimum, all what You need is being able to put follow on your main character.
    • @Livo i understand what do you mean i but on my server they make readyness checks every time and they actually kick afk people on sieges, ive been doing dredgions for food with 4 characters and getting a good income of Medals, in 3 months between leveling a Cleric that was my main i got 4 AP lvl 70 parts i was tryng to farm the chest, but yesterday for exemple i bought 2 Estimas from shop and both of them broke from 0 to +1 stuff like this doesnt really helps me to be motivated to keep playng even if my friends want me to stay in game i dont really feel to be playng a game that is this way.
    • siege isnt the single way to farm medals. You can just do adred for alts, rest things only by main (like i do). Glory arenas (1-2 spinel), bmrs (750 shattered), forts (1 spinel with about 50% from my experience). And of course just farm: 2 gathering quests = 1 spinel (or more, depends on server). On antri elyos it becomes cheaper each day (from 3.1kk 2 weeks ago to 2.6-2.8kk now and still can be found for 2.4).
      Livo's post is too tryhard way, dont listen to him :atongue:
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

      Isn't logging in a game with more than 2 clients not allowed? Livo banhammered inc

      Vian wrote:

      Multi-Accounts
      You are more than welcome to use more than one account at a time, however this must obey the rules of the ToS. This means you are not allowed to AP trade using these to accounts or use an alt account to insult a player of the opposite faction.
      :atongue: