screen resolution changes in game

• Tech help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• screen resolution changes in game

Hello

When I tried today to enter crucibles my screen resolutions changed after entering. The screen just showed about 1/4 of what it is normally and of course the areas to click on to activate entry or so moved. Spells were not displayed. I saw the left upper corner of what is normally my screen. I tried it a couple of times, always same problem.
      What screen resolutions do you suggest to avoid those problems?
    • start game with HIGHDPIAWARE flag,
      if u startin game with bat file, u can do that in your registry:
      HKCU\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\appcompatflags\layers (or pres ctrl+f and search for highdpiaware)
      and here create new field, put inside path to your aion.bin (ie: c:\games\aion\bin64\aion.bin) and in data put HIGHDPIAWARE

or u can set that in gameforge launcher if u do not use bat file (same apply for rain meter):
      right click on gameforge launcher and select properties, click on compatibility and select disable resolution changes on high dpi

third option would be to rename your aion.bin into aion.exe where u can set compatibility flags in properties