cleric TIPS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cleric TIPS

I know you have already answer on the clasic question what gear stigmas etc.
      I have search everything but i am confused
      1) solo : which gear, manastone and stigma should i use

2) group : which gear manastone and stigma should i use(they told me to take the rune heroes)
      3)pvp : set and manastone (they told me to look for the last ap set )
      thanks i hope you can understand what i am asking :P
    • I'm always surprised how lazy this community is oô

2) group : which gear manastone and stigma should i use(they told me to take the rune heroes)
      thanks i hope you can understand what i am asking :P

What you need depends on the things you want to do as a cleric - if you wish to heal your party it's wise to have a decent PvE-HP-Set (preferable with healing boost, so indeed no Rune Hero, but something like Runadium, Hyperion, Beritra, Rentus HM...) and for PvP at least one defense-PvP-set (for example mythic Crucible with magic resistance) along with a fitting shield and mace (with castspeed).
      If you want to deal dmg Rune Hero is a good PvE-Set for magic boost though for PvP something like Crucible/AP or Heroic Quest will be better. Some are hard to achieve though and so most beginners might go for mythic Crucible stuff. Even with a low upgrade it will be alright at the beginning for most group PvP related stuff.

The choice of stigmas depends on your tasks as well -
      PvE/PvP Heal: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/dADELQQ65 (last stigma free choice, some may go for blinding light or sprint)
      PvE Dmg: aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/dBFGIPZ65 (last one free choice again, you can either try to support the heal or blind the mob etc)
      PvP Dmg: There are lots of possibilities and it ranges from a PvE Dmg build to hybrid builds, I suppose it depends on the opponent and your own taste here.
    • [NICK]didmod wrote:

I know you have already answer on the clasic question what gear stigmas etc.
      I have search everything but i am confused

thanks i hope you can understand what i am asking
      :P
      Hey,

PVE GROUP HEAL SHENANIGANS SET.
      If you just started out as a cleric or at least Lv66~ Try to aim for the new ancient coin set and socket that with HP+95s/100s, I suppose its a nice start up to go with for group PVE like; Steel Wall Bastion, Adma ruins and so on, since you can reach 20k HP with buffs and obviously because you'll eventually have to farm your PVE healing/hp set/dps set wether its from Katalamize or the Umbra set which gives skill boosts like; "Healing wind or Splendour of Recovery" , which you can possibly find in your broker. Mace wise; you could just use the one that the quest give in Esterra (the new map, 66+) and socket that with HP. Shield wise; you could check your broker for potential cheap Adma ruins/Elemental lab shield and socket that with HP or healing boost or something.

STIGMA HEALING PVE/PVP
      "Benevolence" "Splendour of Rebirth" "Noble Grace" "Saving grace" "Sprint" and "Ripple of Purification".

PVP SUPPORT SET.
      Try to get the mythical Arena set to start with, for block. NOT THE AP ONE. There are two arena chain set that you can acquire, get the one with BLOCK. You can easily hit 4.1/4.2k block. Shield wise; Arena mythical also, again NOT THE AP ONES. And the mace I at this current moment am using some random mace from the broker and socketed with block. Further stats raise up you can always change block29s stones with health stones +6 and onwards. *These set do not acquire you to augment them but instead you have to condition it, so don't get confused with it, herpderp which set.*

THEY PRICEY YO, SO FARM THAT KINAH BOI.
      TO BE CONTINUED. I THINK. MAYBE. IF I CAN BE BOTHERED.

The post was edited 1 time, last by plsclericpls ().

• plsclericpls wrote:

If you just started out as a cleric or at least Lv66~ Try to aim for the new ancient coin set and socket that with HP+95s/100s, I suppose its a nice start up to go with for group PVE like; Steel Wall Bastion, Adma ruins and so on, since you can reach 20k HP with buffs and obviously because you'll eventually have to farm your PVE healing/hp set/dps set wether its from Katalamize or the Umbra set which gives skill boosts like; "Healing wind or Splendour of Recovery" , which you can possibly find in your broker.
      In my opinion it's a waste to put HP manastones into the ac set though it's not recommended as a set for healing. Going for something cheap instead with cheap stones will still do until they have a set with heal boost. It's not bad for damage, but I wouldn't use it for support.
      Moreover upgraded skills are in fact not that important either since heal boost has no impact on them - the additional heal just adds up, for example like this:
      Skill heals 2300
      Skill with healboost heal 5000
      Skill +2 upgrades the skill to 2500, so the total heal will be 5200

Moreover I wouldn't recommend the usage of the skill Healing Wind in general - go for Healing Splendour.

plsclericpls wrote:

Further stats raise up you can always change block29s stones with health stones +6
      My cleric is 71 for example and has about 140 Health with distributed CP only which means that only Health Stones of +8 and above provide 29 block (or more). +6 will only provide 22 due to the reduction which might make it difficult to achieve good stats in the end. Of course sooner or later Health will be quite important, but nowadays it's quite expensive to reach acceptable stats.
    • My cleric is 69 lvl now the set tthat i use : [Jakunerk] Mad Grendal's Armour Chest (Cleric) which provides healing boost(and i have used hp+100 manastone) i have the stigma for pve healing and pve solo but i have only 14k hp its fine for me because with full buffs and food i can get 18k(buffs from ncp reshanta and chanter) .Plus soon i will have and a feather that will give me more hp .Fol solo dmg i thought that i could use the leahter rune heroe set full magic boost +28 and i would like your opinions .And i would like to know which pve accessorie set is the best to have and pvp set.I started to collect the Infinity Insignia to buy a pvp set, should i buy the one set with paralysis resistance and put block manastone and a second one set with the silence resistance and put mr manastones ?
      summary:Should i buy both Infinity Insignia sets one with paralysis resistanceand(with block manastones) one with silence resistance(with mr manastones) and which accessorie set should i buy also should i use the rune heroe set (leather or chain) for solo pve with magic boost manastones
      Thanks for your help in advance
    • [NICK]didmod wrote:

Plus soon i will have and a feather that will give me more hp
      Wings +10 or something boost hp as well.

[NICK]didmod wrote:

Fol solo dmg i thought that i could use the leahter rune heroe set full magic boost +28
      You can use a chain set as well - and it has castspeed on the gloves. There are three different sets, same goes for crucible stuff - don't get confused.

[NICK]didmod wrote:

should i buy the one set with paralysis resistance and put block manastone and a second one set with the silence resistance and put mr manastones ?
      Only the set designed for clerics has block as a bonus stat (and silence resistance), so this one should be used for both in case. The other are mainly designed for AT/chanter and have parry stats and attackspeed gloves, so I wouldn't use them for a cleric necessarily.
    • [NICK]didmod wrote:

thanks for the advice one more thing what accessories set should i use for pvp and pve(solo-healing group )
      Well for mres the best stats will be reached with mythical stuff having a high level. Good for pvp in general at the beginning is Rune warrior (can be achieved through Runatorium, bought from others) along with a good hairpin (common and cheap are for example the Lost Soldier's Glasses, they lack HP but have a lot of mres and PvP-defence). Since it's defence only stuff such as Eternal War would be probably alright as well.

Regarding PvE you can use whatever you have or whatever you prefer personally, most people care about stats such as HP (available on nearly everything), Healing Boost (on Hyperion) or Concentration (can only be found on old stuff, mostly between 50 and 58) if you're healing.
      In case you're dealing damage stuff with magic boost/magical crit and magical accuracy is recommended - as much as possible.
    • Hey its me again :P i was wondering about the manastones i should use, i used manastone:hp+100 at my healing set (hyperion set) and i would like to know what manastone to use for pvp(crucible set for now)i was thinking about 1 set magic resist 1 set block and 1 set magic boost
      thanks and sorry for asking again and again

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]didmod ().

• [NICK]didmod wrote:

what manastone to use for pvp(crucible set for now)i was thinking about 1 set magic resist 1 set block and 1 set magic boost
      Are you active player? Or its enough for you to be average?
      If you want to become decent, then:
      collect spinel medals for 75 ap set, enchant it to +10 at least, socket by MR+16 and some Will+7+8. 70 arena MR set is useless nowadays imo. I have only 3k MR on my alt cleric in full arena 70+16 MR. And I have 3237 MR on my templar in full arena 70+16 MR, but with 75 accessories and Will+45 in CP cause of 74 lvl. I resist not much. Need to have 3-4-3.5 MR.

Crucible (arena 70) set will be block set: enchant it to +10 at least, socket by Block +29 and some Health +7+8. But I advise to use 75 AP shield here instead of 70 arena shield.
      For both sets you could use 65 maces (the best is makarna mace cause good HP and some healing boost) because you can socket it by MR +19+20 and Block +33+35 manastones respectively.
      Must have rings/belt 75+ lvl (any, doesnt matter if its pvp or pve) and enchant it till +5 at least for pvp def. Also better to have necklace,earrings 75+lvl to get more MR. If wanna be super op, try to get 2 bracelets+7: 1st with MR+20 manastones, 2nd with Block +35 x2 manastones.
      For magic boost set I advise to try mythic BM 65 set because you can enchant it till +15 and have more magic boost (each +1 gives 4 magic boost). 70 Arena is very hard to enchant +15.

p.s. tbh, i dont advise to use block set cause nowadays it could be easy countered by any decene player. They easy reach 5k acc, so you need to have 5.1k+ block at least to have some profit. So, I advise to try strike resist set (65 myth BM set with Strike resist manastones and maybe 1-2 parts with agility +8, its very cheap now on antri-ely side, for example). You need to get about 1.4k strike resist. Its much harder to counter than to counter block set (by another words, more ppl have 5k accuracy than 1.5k crit). But hard to say whats more effective, could be discussed a lot.
    • Hello didmod,

high daeva sets (66+) are destroyed if your enchantment attempt fails. However, if you're not sure whether a specific item has a chance to be destroyed if a strike misses or not, you can check it out directly in the boost/modify window (see pic attached).

Best regards,
      Vaire
      Files
      • Aion0035.jpg

(128.72 kB, downloaded 17 times, last: )
    • [NICK]didmod wrote:

ok thank you one more thing if the enchantment fails it will be destroyed ? and can i buy AP i have seen ppl to wts AP at LFG
      Yes u can buy AP basically u need to have the medals. You give them to that person an he buys the item for you.
      Make sure u buy from people u know trust. On Deyla lfg I usually see a lot peeps complaining about being scammed.
      Usually if the offer seems too good stay away from it. I sell ap usually 90-100 kk for 1 mil Ap.
      Good luck
    • [NICK]didmod wrote:

can i buy AP i have seen ppl to wts AP at LFG
      yes, you are able to buy AP, but not by simple way. There are 2 ways:
      1) You trust current seller. Give him your spinel medals, he is buying 75 ap part that you need (by spending his own AP) and then gives you this part, in trade you pay for AP.
      2) You ask for pledge. You give spinel medals, seller gives you money that your medals cost (maybe a bit less than average price). He is buying 75 part, gives you current 75 part, then you pay him for AP+give him back money that he gave you as pledge.