Ranger's stats/CP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ranger's stats/CP

Do you like the Solorius Lottery Event? 43
        Yes (4) 9%
        No (37) 86%
        Idk/Idc (2) 5%
      Hello fellows! Does the stats changed these days or do we need the same numbers 1.1-1.2k crit and 2k MA and rest attack for PVP ? Thank you :). And also how should I allocate the creative points I thought to go full precision/power and investing in stunning shot chain.Waiting for your opinions as well :D .

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]markiz980 ().

• [NICK]markiz980 wrote:

Hello fellows! Does the stats changed these days or do we need the same numbers 1.1-1.2k crit and 2k MA and rest attack for pvp? Thank you :)

kind of, altough with this new abyss 75 chars have ~200 or so more MR so u might need more MA( ranger is not rly a class that i play that in-depth so i cant say that for sure)
    • Hey mate,

on my ranger I have around 1450 crit with pvp and 1400 with pve. The CP are on accuracy and power (maximum possible on every level) and the rest on High daeva skills for pvp att/def, pve att, and godstone resistance. Re the skills I am leveling deadshot, stunning, rupture and 2-3 more depends how many CP I have left. MA is around 1700 if I remember correctly and 90% of the time I can land a sleep and silence arrow + traps. Few patches ago, if I remember correctly, we were boosted with more MA for these skills or something like that

• lol? :D

also friend of mine who's still playing on NA is with 1800 MA and did a test against cleric with 3.1mr and he's resisting silence arrow quite a lot without aiming so i presume u wont land any on the 3450 mr clerics we have atm

ps will ask for a test 2-3 friends tonight

The post was edited 1 time, last by t0re ().

• ok did my own test 54/100 silence arrow got resisted on 1800 ma vs 3100 mr
      did test out the other skills that much but all in all all debuffs gets resisted at ~50% which means it seems its capped or at least almost on the 500p difference edge , therefore u will definetely not be able to work it out with just 1800 MA

edit, tested 1800ma vs 2900 mr - same story
      edit2(not gonna spend more time on that ) 1800ma vs 2700 mr 28/50 resists

conclusion i guess u just need loots of MA XD

The post was edited 2 times, last by t0re ().

• t0re wrote:

ok did my own test 54/100 silence arrow got resisted on 1800 ma vs 3100 mr
      did test out the other skills that much but all in all all debuffs gets resisted at ~50% which means it seems its capped or at least almost on the 500p difference edge , therefore u will definetely not be able to work it out with just 1800 MA

edit, tested 1800ma vs 2900 mr - same story
      edit2(not gonna spend more time on that ) 1800ma vs 2700 mr 28/50 resists

conclusion i guess u just need loots of MA XD
      As rangers your probably going to need around 2100-2400 Ma now but with accuracy stones that should be easily reachable once people start using +7 Accuracy or higher.