Pls Read Both Asmo And Elyos Current Problem

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pls Read Both Asmo And Elyos Current Problem

So as many others that starts an thread, il start with the same iam sorry for bad eng and not as good grama in my eng typing.

So what il would want too share here is the current status of how it goes on the server atm, mainly about the pvp siege.

Iam playing on Asmo side and many of you might reconize my name pervertpeewee iam playing as sin and its my new main since few month ago, ive been playing on this server since day one when it was called perrento. The current state of mind what we do see now looks like old history that starts too come bk, on the siege affect and pvp.

For you that havent been on this same server as long as iam and few of my friends, i will put it short, for some years ago perrento started too fall Deep and deeper down in the rabbit hole, and elyos started too dominate the server so hard that ncsoft witch was the game Publisher at this time even gaved out an free ap e50 set for all that played on asmodian side and also new ppl that did start too play on the asmodian side aswel cause the majority of the ppl playing was mostly ely.
      And asmodian Barley had any chance at all getting anything done, dont get me wrong we had good times too but at end it all Went downhill.

What il want too say that it looks like the old history its start too repeting it self is, that as you know elyos have hold upper forts now for many weeks, ppl lost there hope and start doing mirren only then just leaving.

Before we continue no this is not an qq thread just some things need too change, ok lets carry on.

Il know some of you Elyos Think this is maybe fun etc and yes pvp siege is about taking forts, but look at it at the other side what you doing atm, you keep pushing and pushing and you outnumber us by alot, to night we had Barley 200 ppl at siege, cause ppl is getting fed up and thats not just about the current problem about the numbers, thats also du too the fact about the bad lag fps drop /ping etc etc.

But if you keep pushing as you do atm, more ppl will leave cause who wants too spam dred everysingel day for spinels? for me spinel aint any problem il got my full 75ap set alredy, but its not just about me or few other ppl, its about all others that wanna gear up and maybe dont got the economy kinah wise too buy the medals from others.

What will the end result be, well il tell you what, more and more ppl leaving forother server, less and less asmodian ppl will stay ofc most of us old ppl will cause we have put soo much time alredy into our accounts, but as more ppl leave and i alredy have few friends that left too delya cause they cant take it any more.
      Well it ends in empty maps when you wanna go pvp in the opend world for example, the fun will start too hit you in the face and might you Think well maybe was this the result we got for pushing it too far this time.

Less asmos less pvp guys, what if it ends like the old Days more and more ppl leaving for other servers? what next server merge they gonna do then?

Dont kill the game when it have started too finally getting better and better, and were talking about population, drops in abyss etc etc, for once gameforge have actylu been listing too us, but that will have too come in Another thread.

SO TOO ALL ASMODIANS:

Il want too see an change on the siege and iam probally not the only one, yes elyos are outnumbering us by far, and some of you might Think well this aint going good il pass siege today, what happends is the negativity spreads like herpes an hot summer day ps any mode some joke we need too have too Lightning this up yeh :D

Il do know some of you of the bigger legions might not like and have problem too work with some of the other ppl that camed during the merge we had, pls put that stubborn ego too the side and let a hand out, and start too work together ffs.
      There is an old Word of wisdom that says the chain aint stronger then the weakest link: what iam trying too say is put all past present etc too side, and start work togheter even if the one enxt too you might not be your choice when you want an friend too do something an late friday night.

You might at least try too do CO together for our sieges and not be sitting there and complaning WHOs leading or not leading, its Always easy too make an complain on the leader of the siege, but as many put there heads in the sand, keep in mind who else of all that have been making complains on the lead have actylu put there head highup and told straight out iam not happy with the lead il could do better? havent seen 1 singel guy that have mention that and actylu tryed do it better.

If this gonna continue and also for all ppl that do like pve only and dont bother too show up at siege, or ppl that just buying there spinels insteed. Well stop Think about your self only for a moment an take actylu 1 hour too help your faction out il dont care if you got bad lag many do, not geard np as long as all do show up and do there best, its better then having 200ppl when it could be 500 ppl.

We all wanna enjoy this game tooits maxmial potenial yes, but too do soo we also need works togheter as one cause otherwise it wont work. I did say Before iam not the best at eng specialy when comes too typing, il got better speach in ts then typing for sure. but what made me make this thread was that tonight it was just enough for me and few other ppl aswel.

So all of you bigger legions could Contact me ingame if you want aswel iam online 10-14 hours per day and playing, so not hard getting in Contact with me, we need Changes here guys, so help me come up with soemthing, il also need your help too actylu get more ppl too siege, cause it cant continue like this, it wont get a good end result and you all know it.

So that was all from me atm this was also my first thread made, il see you all out there and ps elyos il still comming estera and jumping you :thumbsup: dont hug the guards too hard. Peace over and out
    • about moving to other server: even being elyos i want to leave server cause of turks and no decent players on my side. taking ages to find ppl for group. all my close friends i asked have the same opinion.
      so, only waiting for transfer tickets. Both for your and my situations.
      Ofc i could say that GF needs to close registration for elyos side, to support asmos by something (additional entry in forts?something else?), but I have doubt they care since they cant fix simple bugs (runatorium/windstreams/goldarena (for example youtube.com/watch?v=ceriBZas4wk) and other) that is important for ALL players, what to talk about 1 server.
    • Il wanna and say thx too all of you that have been Reading this, and too all that have support me ingame and also helped me keep sending out in lfg too try too get more numbers too join too the siege, il appreciate that alot you shud know.
      And there was some Changes today at the siege was some bigger numbers that camed, too bad all didnt stay too come for kysis aswel but credit too all of you that did stick too the end and did your best.

We can do better for sure, and il hope more and more read this here and keep pushing all ppl together so we can turn the page and all start too work and co together again for a more fun siege, for more forts,for more challenges, all that Waits for all of us that shows up and brings all too the tabel too help our faction out.

On friday il wanna see all of you comming bk and bring all you know, so we can get even bigger numbers, we need this too get 2 forts too not only hold 2 forts but too motivate all othes asmodian out here, too see if we keep push and fight and we all work as one our goals can only be better and better, so again thx all ppl that you took your time too read my thread, and also did ty me in game did make my day even better, nice from you guys, il see you all at friday siege and ofc anoha on thursday too :thumbsup:
    • Two things:

1) Today Elyos were kinda unorganized compared to other sieges. Usually we do a lot better but people didn't follow as they should and we even lost points for full rewards -.-" also I liked how asmos came back even tho we wiped them off the kisk. Not many, but some tried.

2) You asmos have no leader for a week now, at least I notice it when Lightning is not leading, you guys are all lost.

The first days in Abyss were fun, kaldor aswell. It was pretty even in terms of pvp and pushing each other around, even tho Asmos are less people than Elyos.
    • Click wrote:

Two things:

1) Today Elyos were kinda unorganized compared to other sieges. Usually we do a lot better but people didn't follow as they should and we even lost points for full rewards -.-" also I liked how asmos came back even tho we wiped them off the kisk. Not many, but some tried.

2) You asmos have no leader for a week now, at least I notice it when Lightning is not leading, you guys are all lost.

The first days in Abyss were fun, kaldor aswell. It was pretty even in terms of pvp and pushing each other around, even tho Asmos are less people than Elyos.

Ok il see, well dont you Think il got an valid Point about that ely might push it too far now at the current state?
      As you say you werent even orginazied but still with the big numbers you got that joins siege you still manage too take the fort cause you are more then double our nr at siege.

Yeh few of stayed almost too the end even if it was over, i Always keep trying even wehn il know what the end result will be cause il aint giving up, thats why il made this thread aswel, il want all asmos too be more Active and attend at the siege, but the lack of motivation latley have gone down since on your side on ely is so big nrs so ppl stopped too even come or ppl just comming for 1 fort then leave.

Yeh il know and Lightning shud have all credit for doing hes best and still trying too lead even soo many ppl logs on there alt then making complains in lfg, its easy for ppl too keep blame one guy for something, but what many forget is that he still keep trying week after week too lead and alot ppl not even follow simpels chat alerts etc for what he wants ppl too do. And those that do complain nt even 1 have step up and Sayed hey il could give it a shot and lead this.

So il Think hes doing a goo job still, at trying hes best. And its true as you say if he aint there well none wanna lead it, even too il know few ppl that actylu could do, but those ppl are no were too be seen, why? noide really.

And yeh at the start of the new patch we had some really good pvp in abyss for sure was very Close few times you got fort but then we got 2x fort then it swifted too the ely side insteed, and now it have been ely dominated since that day.
      No ide how it have become like this, and il hope it turns too the better, cause like il did mention on my first post in thread, if it might carry on like it is now, what happends if more asmos give up and stop come too siege at all or leave and join other server? it will get an negativ effect on both your side and my side, less pvp less activity on the maps, dont Think GF could handle out an new server merge that could come too the favour eather.

So il hope, and il gonna do my best, too try get as many as possbiel too start attend and join the siege, cause pvp in this game was that brought me here at the first Place when the game was realsed, and il want as much pvp activity as possbiel.
    • First week after 5.3 we owned the Abyss and we were pretty even in Kaldor. The reason is that we had 400+ on Kysis. Doesnt matter where is Lightning and if he leads us or not. Hands or Azaqua can do a very good job as well. Before 5.3 Godofwars were leading as well on some Abyss sieges and he did a great job too. The problem is that now in Miren we are 450+ and Kysis 200..... half of which are afk. So even Julius Caesar to come and lead us will be the same thing. Last night more people came..we were 300 at start, but as I said ...half of them are afk. We have the numbers, but for some reason people cant be bothered. Sieges are capped for 576 (or whatever was the number) and I am pretty sure Asmo side has that much active people, specially during the siege times. Thats why it doesnt matter if the general population of Elyos is more than Asmos. Last night Antriksha had 41% online according to aioninfo, which is more than 2k people
    • Click wrote:

Two things:

We both lack of numbers and leading

Most of the people don't bother anymore even trying to go for second fort, but I can't really blame them for that :(
    • t0re wrote:

no they are not
      on deyla elyos we have 2 battle leagues, 1 full + 1 of ~150
      Jeez you have ppl there ... :)

Click wrote:

So the solution is to make an arrangement, that Kysis and Kaldor switch factions every other day, to equal things out?
      And why elyos will give up of their medals and HP in favor of asmos ? The only solution is people to start attending. Thats it. If we are equal numbers, lets the best one win. But at the moment is a slaughterhouse ....
    • well i would've love if thats possible but for example from what i know our asmos refused to make such things a while ago so i have no clue. In any case On our side its super chaotic, we got nice leading but ppl just dont care to follow orders and its messy. The other day was on antri ely siege and was nice and straightforward siege
    • Click wrote:

Miie wrote:

We both lack of numbers and leading

Most of the people don't bother anymore even trying to go for second fort, but I can't really blame them for that
      So the solution is to make an arrangement, that Kysis and Kaldor switch factions every other day, to equal things out?
      Meh losing faction should be able to get the fort when outnumbered cause they get "losers buff" - apparently we're too bad to do that too xD Idk, people don't attend, the ones that attend ragequit after 1 wipe and the remaining people are too stupid to follow orders (and we even have Veronna translating commands in turk in commander chat). Since I'm high rank I always get alliance leader, even tried to mark the towers in kysis 1-2-3-4, can't be that hard to "GO 1" wtf, still people fly around and do random bs. (I can see what they're doing since I try to heal them). In kaldor is just terrible, while we don't even have people to fight main zerg VS main zerg, and elyos send some alliances to cap artifacts and throws them every single time asmo try to do a push, even though they definitely don't need to tryhard that much. We tried to send groups / alliances on different camps / artifacts, but 1) not the entire alliance follows for unknown reasons 2) wipe and can't take anything, while we're losing numbers on the already outnumbered "main zerg"

Sad thing is that the situation for asmos is the same on every single server, I don't think there is any where asmos are winning or sieges are balanced.... All the servers that were asmo dominated / balanced turned around. Why the heck people keep creating elyos?
    • Well for all that faction imbalance is responsible NCsoft with the stupid faction lockdowns they did in the 1.5 patch . Its very simple, all the 10y old kids made asmos, locked all asmo factions on all servers and 2 months later all servers started going to hell coz ely factions were stable but asmo ones were loosing ppl rapidly.
    • What about Kaisinel/Marchutan buffs from 4.7? Does it still work? If yes, what level of Marchutan buff do You get usually?

Aionpowerbook.com wrote:

A special blessing to help weaker races has been added.
      - Players will be blessed only for the duration of a siege.
      - The grater the difference in numbers the stronger the blessing.
      - Marchutan's Blessing for Asmodians and Kaisinel's Blessing for Elyos is going to be activated during sieges.
      - The Blessing will be activated regardless of the numbers.
      - People in Reshanta, North/South Katalam and Kaldor will be blessed.

siegebuffs.jpg

Btw, don't take Elyos numbers on siege as 100% participants. People are using current winning situations and going for siege on alts. I am on 4 characters at the same time on siege :alol:
    • Livo wrote:

What about Kaisinel/Marchutan buffs from 4.7? Does it still work? If yes, what level of Marchutan buff do You get usually?

Aionpowerbook.com wrote:

A special blessing to help weaker races has been added.
      - Players will be blessed only for the duration of a siege.
      - The grater the difference in numbers the stronger the blessing.
      - Marchutan's Blessing for Asmodians and Kaisinel's Blessing for Elyos is going to be activated during sieges.
      - The Blessing will be activated regardless of the numbers.
      - People in Reshanta, North/South Katalam and Kaldor will be blessed.
      siegebuffs.jpg

Btw, don't take Elyos numbers on siege as 100% participants. People are using current winning situations and going for siege on alts. I am on 4 characters at the same time on siege :alol:
      today we got buff which gives 175 healing boost, so it was lvl 6, and yet we were kicked out of our kisk area
    • I don't know if this info will help but on Ely side we had the same issue for while in 4.8 patch. Our legion came up with the following idea:

1. Took over leading siege, even tough we were most rank 1's with no equipment whatsoever.
      2. As an international legion we had all kinds of language speakers in the legion.
      3. We translated a text that we want to work together and want to take over whole Reshanta and started spamming LFG ALL DAY LONG in 7 dif. languages.
      4. Same day, we took all 3 forts from asmo side after being dominated by them for weeks and weeks. Since then, Ely side got really motivated, they saw that it's possible if we all work for same target.

I hope this info will suit you well and see many of you on siege, tomorrow. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arkadys ().