Steel Rake Cabin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Steel Rake Cabin

Please can someone please tell me where the Steel Rake Cabin quests have gone, there used to be 6or 7 but now I can't find any. Also are there any new instances for solo play around lol 40 apart from Haramel, Kromede and Steel Rake, thanks, First time on forum so hope this is in right place ?.
    • First, make sure you have Menu-system options - user interface - marking for normal quests below 65 ticked.

I found some quests in Jeiaparan village, also the shugos where you transport onto steel rake. Some quests before were related to stigma quests, they are not needed to get stigmas now so some may have been deleted from game.
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

First, make sure you have Menu-system options - user interface - marking for normal quests below 65 ticked.

I found some quests in Jeiaparan village, also the shugos where you transport onto steel rake. Some quests before were related to stigma quests, they are not needed to get stigmas now so some may have been deleted from game.
      I have that setting on but can't find any quests for Steel Rake Cabin at all ,in Jeiaparan Village or anywhere else ??????
    • Quest begins from 1 shugo located at heiron gate, quest was called fake stigma or smt like that(might be wrong) , which will send u to an npc located on the road between jeiparan and kaidan outpost
      ps sorry for the late reply but this new forum style is rly not friendly made and confusing, just saw the topic
    • He can't find it in Elysea :D according to another poster he is Asmo :D

@TrevElvis (eventually add your faction/server to your details, or write it in posts :D)
      the instance is now located close to Red Mane Cavern

Aion0039.jpg

The starting quest is not needed anymore but if you want to do it, you find it close to Besfer Refugee Camp
      (if you are already there: make Seiren's Treasure from Sleipnir, quest is no campaign anymore, but still gives Easy Mark Title (4% Speed) and about 12m xp if I remember correctly)

Aion0038.jpg