No animation/AS/Hacks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No animation/AS/Hacks

Is it me or the veil of pretending that: Hack=Low ping made hackers to get out of hand?

People pretend to weave just to cover their no animation hacking

People even hack in gold arena with dozens watching

Does GF have any plans to do something?

Just because people dont care that they get banned (since they made a 0 damage weak class and invested 2-3k euros) does this mean that the game will have to get deserted and only hackers lefT?
  • The cancer of this game, lately is about all people using 3rd party programs to spam keypresses and spam chains much faster than humans flooding the game with keypresses and abusing the same utility for the click 2 move, mostly people playing templars and chanters. Really funny no admin cares

People using cheats are a few, not a majority, and is completely fine. Game is unbalanced with the gear difference and level one which makes the game not funny to play anymore, every single day getting fire transforms in Runatorium, and those are whales with new gear who spend their own salary in this game.
    Aphrodiiitee - Level 65 Deyla Asmo Bard
  • I agree, AHK is scripting, 3rd party tool that gives you an advantage and it doesn't matter if you use it to spam keys faster than any human beeing can do or simply emulates clicking on the ground like a spastic to get that 10% movement bonus to hit harder.

It's not as bad as other scripts like no-ani but should be punished the same.

And before some mod censors my post, AHK is not designed for Aion itself but a tool to make "working with windows and other software" easier: autohotkey.com

Sadly players (a lot, more than you think) ABUse it for aion and getting an advantage.
  • I don't see how powerful could be AHK with Aion except permitting to spam click to move around a target to play like a "pro" (see Shielder's videos on youtube). I use AHK for many things but definitely not for gaming because, well, nothing can replace your decisions :o

Regarding the no-animation, we deserve to have an answer from GF team about why they don't use actively the scan to detect animation values sent by clients and that could differ from what the server expects.

Now for the PvP part, we all know that Aion is badly designed for it, the xforms, the future GS etc... Aion has a fancy PvP look, but is still badly designed.
    That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
    The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]dotarium ().

• Cyan wrote:

Hello,

first of all, let me clarify that the amount of money someone spent in the Aion Shop does not influence bans or other consequences for breaking the rules.
    Regarding your other question, I'll forward it and ask for a statement to share with you.

~Cyan
    WHat I meant was:

Person makes chanter

Person invests 3-4k euros

CHanter gets owned royally by ranged mage classes

Person is a thread close to ragequitting

Person hacks because ragequit=perma ban
  • There are so many people using ahk scripts and not even caring about hiding it from videos they publish on Youtube. Good 90% of people who use click2move are using the software to abuse the mechanic. There are games like League of Legends when they added a limit of action that you can send per second before you trigger the anticheat and you get checked, I checked a bit those scripts and they spam such a high amount of inputs no human can achieve. Would be good to check all people doing more than 10 (or probably even lesser) action per second. Keep in mind not even gear switching macroes with mouse software does that many actions in such few time.

Also, a couple of animations of templars/chanters get cut by using the c2m script, you don't understand how annoying it is when you get bursted because of that, by classes which are not supposed to have that dmg output (really, a tank which does more burst dmg than a gladiator and a support class which does similar dmg to that, balanced)
  • Asked support, answer was like "it is allowed to use 3rd party tools, like gear macro, dps meter, etc., if they don't give you an unfair advantage towards other players".
    Changing gear faster with Razer Synapse, Logitech Gaming Software, etc. will be obsolete in 5.4 - having a constant 10% movement bonus (automated) and beeing able to spam skills faster than an alien (automated) with AHK is an unfair advantage in my opinion.

I wonder if @Koop can clarify some things here since AHK is taking overhand in PvP ?(
  • Using AHK and Razer Synapse to improve the reaction times of your characters is allowed.

This is because the programs require direct, manual input from the user in order to function and as such could not be categorized as a third party automation software, nor as a third party software that grants unfair advantage towards other players.

If you use AHK as an automation software for your c2m, without you keeping the mouse button (for example) pressed for that c2m to happen, then this is a third party automation software which is a breech of the AION Free-To-Play ToS.

If you however use manual input (meaning keeping the mouse button pressed for your c2m macro to work) then this is not categorized as an automation software and as such is not punishable by the ToS.

Also, third party tools which assist in switching gears (gear macros, INSTANT set switches) are categorized as automation tools and are not allowed by the ToS, as they grant direct unfair advantages when fighting players who do not have access to such tools. But you don't cry about that, because surely you use them as well.
  • There is a big difference between gear switching and c2m and skill spamming. I can't find the rule, but it should sound something like you can use external softwares to do something if they replicate macroes in game, so having a button on mouse that does exactly the same of a macro is fine. But you cannot use that to spam 500 clicks per second to finish chains faster, cancel some skill animations, and move like Bolt on the target, since there is no way to get a macro that spams clicks in game, right?
  • I did not post my comment to prove a point or defend a program.

I posted my comment as I noticed people do not properly understand what unfair advantage is.

Switching sets instantly will make the difference between a losing and a winning move, which is an unfair advantage against players that cannot do the same thing.

If for example a cleric is at 20% HP, on HP/MR set, my DP would instantly kill him if he'd try to switch to his msup set using the in-game macro, because it is slow, not only that but the next time he'd ress up his gear would be fk'd because of the in-game macro.

Using a third party macro would instantly switch sets for him and instead of dying, he'd survive with 10 to 5% HP, and heal up.

Surely, c2m macros offer an unfair advantage as well, but what exactly does not offer an unfair advantage in this game?
  • In fact, I can back up AHK and Synapse as they promote fair play between players with higher ping and players with lower ping, as it would bring the higher ping players under certain circumstances to the speed of the lower ping ones.

But no one thought of that, of course.

Why would someone think of the big picture, when there are lower ping players who also use these programs and achieve real inhuman speeds.
  • Rym wrote:

In fact, I can back up AHK and Synapse as they promote fair play between players with higher ping and players with lower ping, as it would bring the higher ping players under certain circumstances to the speed of the lower ping ones.

But no one thought of that, of course.

Why would someone think of the big picture, when there are lower ping players who also use these programs and achieve real inhuman speeds.
    Completely wrong, when you use that killspam on high ping the game ends up being flooded and you cast the chain much slower, but I've no idea about c2m and gear switching