[PvE Event] Axe Soup (until 05.04.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• instead of events, GF should start some literacy program. It seems to be a big issue around here.

I'm made a remark about some questionably intelligent players unrealistic expectations when giving event feedback and suggestions, and you make a comment how you find this particular event unworthy of your time while pointing at me.

And I would like to know where did you find that definition of an event that say you should get something for free. An event is anything that is not available on a daily basis. For example, Christmas decorations only appear once a year, so by definition, it is an event. Yet, you don't get any rewards.
    Also, if you do apply your definition, axe would still be an event in your eyes as none of the items have 0 value. They are all worth something.

Ashandarey wrote:

@Kelekelio This thread mate is for feedback about the current event, not for you to playing smart again and trolling people. Please, shut the "nyerk" up and continue posting pictures about the future updates. You are less annoying with that. People are mad enough about they are not heard for so long. The last thing we all need is a Korean translator telling us how wrong we all are. Thank you.
    There is an ignore function. use it.
  • And the worst part is that we have 2 weeks of this bull.

NVM, I took 20 mins off from work to give you my honest reply to this or other non-REWARDING events,

Do you know what is the difference in a successful game and a non-successful one? Publisher or developer TAKES IN CONSIDERATION the player's actual FEEDBACK! We keep telling you guys the same thing, over and over, over and over... you never take our feedback in consideration.

When I started playing, around 3 years ago, events where fun, new, challenging and REWARDING. I played for 1 full year without having the need of spending 1 euro on the game, i brought all my real life friends to the game, not many, 7-8 people but still, we were HAPPY and the server was active! Now, not even 1k euros won't do the job well done. It's insane! And ofc, I'm the last one standing from all my friends that I brought to the game.

Let me guess what will happen next, exactly what happened on Xmass, before Xmass we had 2-3 crap events and on Xmass the market got flooded with goodies(same as in 2015 Xmass). Ofc, after event ended, the players started quitting 1 by 1. On the crap events, people just don't bother logging in until they end up finding a new, more REWARDING game.

How hard is to keep a balance in these events and keep the players HAPPY 24/7? Make the community happy again, that will be more precious then any other marketing of the game! The players will promote the game more then your money can buy in adwords, etc.

I hope this FEEDBACK will be taken in consideration, it's the last one that I will write.

AMIN!
  • So that the people from Gameforge understand better and people to see why so many complain.

In my opinion the only worth drop from this event is from the GOLD version of this chest. I have removed all the crappy rewards, kept the "MEH" ones and with red marker you can see the single reward that's worth it ( even tho it's OUTDATED ) , you can at least use it as a skin.

Thinking about getting those Makarna Armour Chests ? Think again. Here's the actual drop rate of the GOLD version of this chest.
    So from 13 Soups, I have gotten 0 Gold versions of this chest.

Do not bother with this event, honestly, you get absolutely nothing. Meanwhile in the Shugo Token Event, you can get weapons worth billions, new extends, best PVE weapons etc.
    Welcome to P2W Gameforge people. And to think I actually started to play this game again, I am reconsidering now :)

:dislike:

Also nice forum, not allowing embedding images from imgur in 2017, EleGiggle.
    Files
    • oi48jct.jpg

(141.92 kB, downloaded 18 times, last: )
    • Aion0030.jpg

(4.91 kB, downloaded 143 times, last: )
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Also nice forum, not allowing embedding images from imgur in 2017, EleGiggle.

Sita wrote:

For SSL images you can use

postimage.io/
    imageupload.co.uk
    https://imgur.com/

(yes, thanks to a good soul I got information that also imgur offers https)
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• @Sita

This has to be by far the worst event yet, id rather get one shugo game token on each character than actually do this rubbish event.

This screams pay us more money thank you....... how many times have we seen go to this instance and kill this boss ? come on be more original.

I literally want an event that has something dropping from mobs and the rewards are half decent forcing people to actually farm for things and in the process having some effect on broker prices?

Lock box event ?
  • Who is your event maker for real?
    I can imagine better event in 1 minute, look:
    The group that won the most arenas of coop during 1 month get some reward (not rare one like bygone cause there are going to be a lot of winners, just reward all of them with something decent, but not overpowered). The same for players that won the most chaos arenas, the most glory arenas, the most gold arenas, also maybe the most swb pvp and kamar (not talking about runatorium cause it has reset scrolls in shop)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Desperation ().

• If the goal was to create another disgusting event , then u did pretty good work here . like u always did as well in the past

I see many players posting here some useful advices but you seem to ignore it all and continue with more bad events .
  • esset23 wrote:

Usually we had a f2p event granting an excess to p2w one, but not this time. Why? It didn't take too long to look up the original gifts in database:
    Green Gift [Jakunerk] The Old Lady's Gift
    Silver Gift [Jakunerk] The Old Lady's Gift
    Golden Gift [Jakunerk] The Old Lady's Gift

Why do you have to make this event so bad?
    Our version of rewards is like a slap in the face. The person, who prepared GF version of the rewards, should be really fired or moved to any web game project. I really hope it is not the very sad guy from the stream (known by aion community). 0 knowledge about the game and its current state, 0 knowledge about the aion market, 0 knowledge about the community needs, 0 professionalism

How hard do you want us to feel bad in this game?
    I understand that GF had to give us some kind of "free-- no--cash" event to hide this hard P2W shugo game event. as you know, business is business and income comes from something.

The axe soup event could be nice but.... the rewards list destroyed everything. Now it is useless event which makes people mad and frustrated

Better do NOT give us any event than such rubbish
  • Click wrote:

Click wrote:

For the new forum:

I think we can delete the Event discussion section totally since feedback that is given gets ignored and events only get boosted in favor of Gameforge's income and nerfed for player needs.
    Just wanted to hop in to quote my verbal orgasm from few weeks back ~
    I was thinking of this when I saw the events we got this time :atired:
  • Arkadys wrote:

And the worst part is that we have 2 weeks of this bull.

NVM, I took 20 mins off from work to give you my honest reply to this or other non-REWARDING events,

Do you know what is the difference in a successful game and a non-successful one? Publisher or developer TAKES IN CONSIDERATION the player's actual FEEDBACK! We keep telling you guys the same thing, over and over, over and over... you never take our feedback in consideration.

When I started playing, around 3 years ago, events where fun, new, challenging and REWARDING. I played for 1 full year without having the need of spending 1 euro on the game, i brought all my real life friends to the game, not many, 7-8 people but still, we were HAPPY and the server was active! Now, not even 1k euros won't do the job well done. It's insane! And ofc, I'm the last one standing from all my friends that I brought to the game.

Let me guess what will happen next, exactly what happened on Xmass, before Xmass we had 2-3 crap events and on Xmass the market got flooded with goodies(same as in 2015 Xmass). Ofc, after event ended, the players started quitting 1 by 1. On the crap events, people just don't bother logging in until they end up finding a new, more REWARDING game.

How hard is to keep a balance in these events and keep the players HAPPY 24/7? Make the community happy again, that will be more precious then any other marketing of the game! The players will promote the game more then your money can buy in adwords, etc.

I hope this FEEDBACK will be taken in consideration, it's the last one that I will write.

AMIN!
    I totally subscribe this opinion and about this event i did it yesterday and today the only things i got was reviving stones and Nutricious Meal its a BAD JOKE EVENT, after comeback since 3 months to Aion after 1 year and half break this game is even much worst than before! Whoever decided to make the game this way all about € deserv nothing more than empty servers!
  • Bad events as always, I quit this game at 4.8 because a event that i manage to use 10 alts i just got revival stones (I don't remember the name of the event) and people that spend on shop got amazing items couldn't handle it anymore. This game is going worse and worse with the time, GF rush for update the game faster so people can't complain for being behind na or any location, but so far the game is worse. events p2w. too bad I like this game a lot :').
    I don't think the people that put this events are the issue. I am sure someone from above dosen't care about the game and just care about the money.

You Don't Know What You Have Until It's Gone..
    Aion EU 2008 - 2012