[PvE Event] Axe Soup (until 05.04.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The alchemy, drop boost, xp boost were great events.
    Stop spoon feeding everyone with free stuff and they'll stop complaining when they don't get something as in a previous event.
    So what if it's a shop event? Or a less than rewarding non shop? Do 1 or don't.
    I do wish Aion had a monthly sub like before. :) expecting to afk/spam duels in nosra and still be competitive is a trait of all the priv server kids that stormed in.
  • Gzus wrote:

The alchemy, drop boost, xp boost were great events.
    Stop spoon feeding everyone with free stuff and they'll stop complaining when they don't get something as in a previous event.
    So what if it's a shop event? Or a less than rewarding non shop? Do 1 or don't.
    I do wish Aion had a monthly sub like before. :) expecting to afk/spam duels in nosra and still be competitive is a trait of all the priv server kids that stormed in.
    I don't think you understand what people issue with this event is, it's not that it gives bad drops and you are pretty much wasting your time because I had 20 soups and 0 gold chests for the only worth item which is Makarna Armour Chest.

People are complaining about the fact that, as a free user, you don't have access to anything, no access to all powerful, no access to serums, no access to exp amulets. While as a p2w you just insert Aion Coins, roll the dice and get Bygone weapons and Paradise chests or whatever. Meanwhile a free user has to work months to years and perhaps never will have a Bygone weapon.

This discrepancy between f2p and p2w is what people dislike, there should be at least a way to catch up, like in the past where you could actually get like 20 serums per event if you worked hard enough. Now no matter how much time you put into, you cannot get anything decent, because they nerf the f2p events to hell, and buff the p2w ones.
  • Evita wrote:

Gzus wrote:

amen to this
    Have to agree with that. Free to play model is a cancer to any game. In the end people are spending a lot more than if they were paying monthly. Its not a surprise that the best and most populated mmorpgs are subscription based or buy to play - FFXIV, GW2, ESO, WoW .... I tried them all and I dont like them, still prefer Aion as a game, but unfortunately its slowly dying. Population is going down, p2w items in the shop and p2w events. I hope if someday Aion 2 is a thing to have better business model, as its obvious the gold pack one is not working as it was promised. At some point GF stopped making enough money only from that which was the point where Aion become p2w game.
  • Not to burst your bubble, when the game was pay to play I remember at night 10 PM global searches gave me the results of maybe 90 players online at max level ( 55 ). You want monthly fee? Well, that discussion is totally irrelevant here and it will never happen, but if that were to happen we'd only have maybe 2 servers.

Going f2p is what saved Aion, it had it's ups and downs but honestly, 99% at fault right now is how Gameforge runs the game, sure we get patches a bit faster but just look at this event as an example of how out of touch they are with the game. If we had better events nobody would complain, servers would be filled with serums, all powerful, etc. etc. and everyone would be happy. But nah, they won't give us that, they gotta milk the game until it dies.
  • Just a short reminder: please stay civil

you are aware that you can buy shugo tokens from other players right?
    Not only via gifting function but directly on broker, private stores etc...

With the last time the shugo game was up - snowflake event - we had the option to get shugo tokens with failed snowflakes
    This time this is not the case

my personal private opinion:
    Am I happy about this? no... I still play myself, so I would really appreciate to get freebies, but I am also aware that it cannot always be free - after all it's a business
    But am I happy that I can still play? you can be sure of that - I lately got reminded that NC could have aswell shut down EU completely, and I am happy its still up
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Sita wrote:

Just a short reminder: please stay civil

you are aware that you can buy shugo tokens from other players right?
    Not only via gifting function but directly on broker, private stores etc...

With the last time the shugo game was up - snowflake event - we had the option to get shugo tokens with failed snowflakes
    This time this is not the case

my personal private opinion:
    Am I happy about this? no... I still play myself, so I would really appreciate to get freebies, but I am also aware that it cannot always be free - after all it's a business
    But am I happy that I can still play? you can be sure of that - I lately got reminded that NC could have aswell shut down EU completely, and I am happy its still up
    Sigh, freebies? Nah, clearly you don't even play this game. Repeat after me "a successful game is not a p2w game". You know what else is a business? Path of Exile, League of Legends, actual free games you know?

Time is money, people who invest time and get nothing will quit this game, a game without those "free players who demand "freebies" " is dead. A business can satisfy both sides and clearly you don't even read posts here, it's not about receiving freebies it's about the discrepancy between f2p and p2w, some items are just not available in game for free users. There is a topic related to this made by Noaim, read that.

NC would have never shut down EU completely, the license would've gone to another company, so stop with that backwards thinking. No offense, your personal opinion made me cringe real hard to just realize how out of touch people are with games, MMO's and just in general.
  • Derango wrote:

if NC will shutdown aion EU trust me i will not feel any shame . the game is in really bad state at the moment . but of course sita that u will feel shame because u will loose your job ^^
    you are quite funny aren't you? you are aware that the whole moderator team consists of volunteers right?
    the only one that is actually employed from the team is the COMA - in our case Anemsalok
    and for that we get the bash from the comm - I do quite get why Maka and others had quit, my enthusiasm is going down aswell

ALL communities have voluntary mods - who are that idealistic to actually try to get something done for the game, but you in your little bubble fail to see that
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Evita wrote:

did you only do the test quest where you have just to insert the axe?
    I think that one only gives the revival stone.
    Yep. But I don't want to continue farming mobs after I read what the rewards are.

Regarding free players and freebies - those who buy Gold packs with kinah from broker are also supporting GF financially (albeit indirectly) because GP is bought by someone with real money. So people who are saying we should not demand "freebies"...this statement is so wrong.
  • Why are you ignoring my reply to you tho? :) Is it because I am right? And I am pretty sure Maka and others quit because of Gameforge, not the community ;)

Nobody is bashing you regardless, since you have no power. We're complaining about Gameforge, and as you can see 99% of people posting here are negative, except you of course, with your "ohh if Gameforge didn't take Aion, NCsoft would've closed it, I want freebies too ya know but ya know.. ya gotta pay this is a company after all hehehe" Nah , just no, this is how games die, and this has been said for a long time but it's gonna happen one day.

Gameforge should be afraid, just look at NA to see our future.
  • Ternezia wrote:

Evita wrote:

did you only do the test quest where you have just to insert the axe?
    I think that one only gives the revival stone.
    Yep. But I don't want to continue farming mobs after I read what the rewards are.
    Regarding free players and freebies - those who buy Gold packs with kinah from broker are also supporting GF financially (albeit indirectly) because GP is bought by someone with real money. So people who are saying we should not demand "freebies"...this statement is so wrong.
    Oh I get you, I don't farm at all, mostly I just do the afk events with alts, I have no time anymore, so my evenings consist of swb, siege, rt and pvpillow
    Re freebies... I can't relate, my accounts are veterans, I wouldn't need the GP I just bought for the vet rewards :D
    Everything I don't pay for additionally is freebie for me
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Why are you ignoring my reply to you tho? :) Is it because I am right? And I am pretty sure Maka and others quit because of Gameforge, not the community ;)
    do you even remotely know how toxic this community is?
    besides, I ignore where I cannot give you the reply I would like to give you based on what I am allowed to say, or like here, not
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

• sita btw with all the difficulties of your duty here i think u are awsome down to earth moderator . and the fact that u are here mostly alone doin the work of few mods together thats inspiring . keep in mind nothing here is directed towards u directly its just the currect state of the game is unbarable

love and respect sita