[PvE Event] Axe Soup (until 05.04.2017)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On topic:

This whole event discussion threads' only purpose this year and half last year is for bashing on Gameforge on how utterly bad they manage events and turn into flames towards aion team and voluntar moderators and Boardadmin. Every single one of the event topics lead to this. And whose fault is it? 10% player base and 90% Gameforge. Gameforge seems to like negative feedback and hate towards them, they really work hard for that by designing silly events that no one likes. Just remember how many likes and dislikes each event had in the past threads, and nothing changes. It even get worse, thumbs up, Gameforge is really good at making bottom bad stuff even worse, which is close to impossible.

As I said earlier, delete this feedback section, it's not needed, creates hate and flames and good feedback isn't taken into consideration anyways.
    Even more: stop doing events, Gameforge, put resources in other stuff like "how can we make the game better".

PS stop bashing on Sita and his gang, they are doing a good job in their free time without getting paid for it.
  • Click wrote:

On topic:

This whole event discussion threads' only purpose this year and half last year is for bashing on Gameforge on how utterly bad they manage events and turn into flames towards aion team and voluntar moderators and Boardadmin. Every single one of the event topics lead to this. And whose fault is it? 10% player base and 90% Gameforge. Gameforge seems to like negative feedback and hate towards them, they really work hard for that by designing silly events that no one likes. Just remember how many likes and dislikes each event had in the past threads, and nothing changes. It even get worse, thumbs up, Gameforge is really good at making bottom bad stuff even worse, which is close to impossible.

As I said earlier, delete this feedback section, it's not needed, creates hate and flames and good feedback isn't taken into consideration anyways.
    Even more: stop doing events, Gameforge, put resources in other stuff like "how can we make the game better".

PS stop bashing on Sita and his gang, they are doing a good job in their free time without getting paid for it.
    Exacly instead of do these kind of events they could get into the game and ban the hackers, fix 64 bit client for exemple been awhile bugged (if they cannot fix it at least give 64 bit players a legit way to use the 32 bit client)
  • Sita wrote:

[NICK]n00b wrote:

Why are you ignoring my reply to you tho? :) Is it because I am right? And I am pretty sure Maka and others quit because of Gameforge, not the community ;)
    do you even remotely know how toxic this community is?besides, I ignore where I cannot give you the reply I would like to give you based on what I am allowed to say, or like here, not
    I know how toxic it is, and trust me everyone who is toxic here LOVES Aion, they just react to the mistake Gameforge does in negative ways. I don't wanna see this game die, I like this game. I am sure everyone wants this game to succeed and prosper, but how can you be positive when they launch 2 "events" even tho they rename one as "promo" so that ppl don't get mad, the "f2p" event gives literally nothing and the p2w one gives end game GG weapons and stuff worth billions, while at the same time giving f2p ppl zero chance in participating in that event, ups, I mean "promo".

If Gamforge gave just 1 token per day, for free, people wouldn't complain that much, it would still be crap mind you, but the fact that they didn't even consider this..

Also not creating events is one way to see the game die, how can you maintain such a large demand of end game items which don't really exist in game that much. If they wanna stop doing events they should add ways in which you can get those said items in game.

But like Click said, nobody at Gameforge even reads these topicc, except these volunteers which really can't do anything. This lack of communication is also a factor that will kill the game. They should listen and read the feedback players give. I am not saying do what ppl say but take in consideration the fact that 99% of ppl posting on this event thread dislike what they are doing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]n00b ().

• oh but there you are mistaken

We do forward it - feedbacks and suggestions (there is a reason so many of the threads in the suggestion section are tagged with forwarded)
    I say it now quite brutal: if it's in endless sentences in horrible engrish and I have on reading the "what the hell" feeling because I can't understand it, I won't forward it.
    I will ask to rephrase it in a way that the responsible guys in the back can easily understand and see the sense behind it.

The easier it is to understand for someone that might eventually not play, the higher are the chances that it is actually carried out.
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• sita u must understand that before you came here to the aion team there was other moderators who told us exactly the same things u did ...phrase it better , get to the point etc etc , and we listened . but none of the problems were solved and we are still stuck in this situation for quite some time now and the players bring their desperation to the forums , thats why some threads looks so messy. unfortunetally the game is so broken now in many aspects that its not possible to stay polite anymore and listen to what mods are trying to feed us . sometimes i ask myself why to even bother posting here if nothing gonna change anyways but still i try dont know why .
  • u cant always hide behind ncsoft and claim its their responsibility . players here in EU have real issues in the game and someone need to take responsibility on that . giving us forums but at the same time ignoring it this is not really to take responsibility either .
  • [NICK]n00b wrote:

But that's a problem, Gameforge or whoever is in charge of decision making should LOOK on the forum, because the Staff only send them the positive feedback, let them see the chaos they created as well, maybe they will re-think their decisions.
    Incorrect
    We send them mainly the negative feedback (actually we don't even have to if you give feedback in the event thread, as they DO read there, just not visibly)
    Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• @Sita Thats the whole problem mate, you are forwarding our suggestions and feedbacks. They even read them ...well of course they are, if I am not wrong @[GF] Mookie is the one responsible for all events.... And nothing is changing at all. We are writing and explaining and suggesting and whatever ...and with every single thread we are getting more and more toxic indeed. I honestly almost swear at you all when I saw the reward list of that one (axe soup). The funny one is that we were asking for more than a week in the General event thread an event (shugo tomb in that case) that will give us some abyss points and you gave us +50% AP :D Yea, last night I made 40k ap from pvp in Kaldor not 30k ...thanks

Edit: @Sita Thank you for your efforts and when I am saying "you" I mean your superiors of course
  • The way I see it and event is something that is put in place to give something for free, or for a bit of fun. What may seem like rubbish to you may be very useful to another. And I agree most of the complaints I read are. we do not get serums and APES. They are aware of the lack of these in game and have been doing work to look at the situation.

I think it is only recently that I have seen suggestions which show clearly why things are needed, putting into real numbers what is needed, what is available and why there is an imbalance between the supply and demand. These were forwarded. Most of the complaints I have seen in the past were just... ooww we do not get, we want, we need more, these only suggest that people are having a moan.

Think on some creative fun event. It does not always have to be about rewards, it can be just for some real fun.
  • I respectfully disagree, you can't force people to enjoy something they might NOT enjoy, everyone is different. Just look at the "Kill the GM" event, everyone was shouting "where's my reward" after. Fun? You make your own fun.

Events in my opinion should be there and the only way to be enjoyable is to be rewarding. It doesn't even have to be kinah or items, can be experience points, or amulets, or anything. Plus the game is designed at the moment in such a way that, you can only gear up during events. What can you do off-event? You can barely get anything to be honest. I know some people who don't really do events they do a lot of instances daily and even after years of playing they barely have any gear.
  • I agree 100% everyone is different. That is why I say what some people see as rubbish events may be very useful to others.

I also agree that it is sad if the only way of getting things in game is to get them in an event. I also think it is wrong to make events that do not include all levels in some way. Maybe this is to stop abuse of some kind, I do not know.

This event is giving some free things for killing mobs most people are killing anyway so it is a bonus. Someone said oh the macarna armour is outdated.. there are many clerics that were not around when kahrun healing boost armour was available, they would love it. New 66+ armour does not give healing boost. So yes, everyone is different.
  • the main problem is that gameforge sees aion as a business module only , unlike other compannies who also care about their players and try to make their game better .

playing under gameforge since they took the responsibility from ncsoft in EU i have learned that skill and dedication have no meaning anymore . you can be a very skilled and dedicated player for years but that dont help you anymore because the potential of earning things in the game by ingame means only ( without the shop and only with skill and dedication ) is very low . and any noob can top you by spending few hundrets of euros in the shop easilly .

thats why many of my friends left the game , because they were dissapointed of this unfair system.

giving us this new useless soup axe event shows exactly how much u gameforge "care" about us . keep in mind that because of us this game is still running , we are your community . and without community there is no mmorpg . its better u take us more seriously and do something about it we deserve it and take responsibility for your mistakes (such as this event) . im sick everytime to see gameforge trying to run away from the responsibility... " its not us its ncsoft " ..."everything is obtainable in the game " ...and more . those exuces make u look bad
  • Maybe not all realized that GF might have in mind option of closing game soon anyway. Big P2W events are here only to get as much profit as they can get till end of game. If game "survive" due to new content from patches its ok, if not, well, they have other/newer games with i guess bigger player base. That's just my guess.

And... look at other event (shugo game), you can't take a part in it if you wont spend money. There is literally no way of obtaining tokens by playing, beside buying from other player that HAVE to spend money.
  • Derango wrote:

the main problem is that gameforge sees aion as a business module only , unlike other compannies who also care about their players and try to make their game better .

playing under gameforge since they took the responsibility from ncsoft in EU i have learned that skill and dedication have no meaning anymore . you can be a very skilled and dedicated player for years but that dont help you anymore because the potential of earning things in the game by ingame means only ( without the shop and only with skill and dedication ) is very low . and any noob can top you by spending few hundrets of euros in the shop easilly .

thats why many of my friends left the game , because they were dissapointed of this unfair system.

giving us this new useless soup axe event shows exactly how much u gameforge "care" about us . keep in mind that because of us this game is still running , we are your community . and without community there is no mmorpg . its better u take us more seriously and do something about it we deserve it and take responsibility for your mistakes (such as this event) . im sick everytime to see gameforge trying to run away from the responsibility... " its not us its ncsoft " ..."everything is obtainable in the game " ...and more . those exuces make u look bad
    Very well said. Gameforge is going deeper and deeper into p2w. They need to either lower their prices in shop. Or complitely change their bussiness model as a whole. Events must be free for everyone. "Tokens are obtainable in-game". Amazing excuse considering 50 tokets will cost you about 500kk, yet chances that you will get your 500kk back are extremely low, and getting profit from this investement is even lower.
  • Lackluster.

I'm a consumer that will often pay money on a game that I play continuously. Right now that game is Aion. I do feel however, that spending money is the only proper way to get anything done in Aion at the moment. Getting people to spend money in a cash-shop is fine, but I think Gameforge has gone a bit overboard and need to dial it back a bit.

But, to get back to this event:

I don't get the rewards. At least have something in there to get people to actually work (play this game actively) for this event. Chances of getting something good don't even need to be high. Just let there be something people will go for, I reckon most people will be happy with just 1 or 2 good drops in the entirety of an event like this one.

Might want to get the employee in charge of events to get more in touch with the community before launching any event, considering the changes applied to this current event I can see that Gameforge is fully capable of altering any loot-tables, for better or for worse. And right now it's time to be a little less stingy on rewards.
  • If "free" players leave because the game is too much p2w, then paying players won't have people to play with, and will leave too.

On topic: I put my Old Lady's gift on broker for 1kk, it's good as an unopened souvenir, a reminder of this memorable event.