Arena Unfair

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arena Unfair

I went in arena of discipline and the guy was not at pc. So I killed once,twice, three times and the monster that kept spaming. In second round he waked up started fighting but none of us won we were almost equal. In third round I killed him once and he me 2 times...and he wins the arena!!!!!!! Can I know how this is fair? Why don't you just make it all rounds equal. Isn't the first time this happens. And I don't see it fair!!!! If they wanna go away from pc,at least stay away and if you're back not you kill me 1 time and you win!!! Let him lose if he decided to go away.
      Its called being fhabulous! 8) *
    • Well, it always say that in third round you will get more points if you kill the first player...it is kinda tricky...I dont think it is unfair at all. Unfair is the whole, really outdated map design of arenas.

I dont like ppl that sits away, let themselves being killed and then jump on you...but...if you are better than he/she, there should be no problem to win.
      "Friend in need is friend indeed."

:thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

Facebook page
    • I don't care for the lost arena,or if I am better or not. I just say its not fair calculated. This isn't about gear,win or lose ... is just annoying when you just wanna finish arena faster because he is afk and you wanna hurry to next one and almost made it, and all sudden cocky afk person comes collects a 100 point item kills you once and he wins. I'm sorry how is this again fair?
    • I understand that you are pissed of it...but once again...what I think is unfair is that when someone decides to be afk..should stay afk...ofc...shiet happens sometimes...but...that last round with boosted points its just for...like make it more risky...I think it is bad to make it like that...but it is there for ages...it happened to me zillions of times too...but...what I am saying is...that if you are better than the other person, or...in terms of arena, more luckier and more "bard"...you should win without problems. The fact, that he was able to kill you and win means, you were just worse than him and it is a pity that you was unable to finish arena sooner than he came back. I dont see any...unfairness in that fact he won...it was your mistakes that he was able to kill you that 1 more time.

But, I do agree, that making all rounds equal should be better...

Facebook page
    • It is the way it is with round to make it strategic, and ofc some classes benefit more out of those timers than others. I do not like it , i do almost no normal arenas but anyway i think it should stay the way it is,considering that if u are rly much stronger u should never even enter into 3rd round
    • As I already said isn't about the win, and I never said I am good and is unfair I lost. I just see it unfair 1 kill vs 4 kills win because is last round thats all. It will not change anyways no matter what I say ,I'm pretty sure. I just thought it was something they should know of how I think, and probably others too but don't speak. Anyways thank you for your replies I appreciate. :)
    • Well...since it is not PvP pure, but mix of PvEvP....I hate going there. Anyway, I agree that...since it is arena, the one with more kills should be the winner. Have a nice day m8 ^^

Facebook page