Drop Rate Tests

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I understand getting rid of BOTS. But there aren't that many in AION. And they are so freaking obvious that you do not need this (What happened to that report bot function? is that not working?)

Also, no drops on signia either. I'm using a new account and did from 55-64 in signia killing mobs as you get those new growth serums. You mix that and the quest and it's very easy. I have killed about 1000 mobs on Signia and 0 drop (just materials). By the way. the growth serums do not drop if using the 'begginer's server.

I DO NOT LIKE. Actually i DETEST INSTANCES. I used to be able to have a mix of killing mobs, quests and pvp and that was what I like.

Are you telling me that now I have to do LUNA and all the other instances every single day ???

BTW. What does LUNA have to do with AION ? It's just a smashing keyboard kinda thing. you dont even use your char skills. Pathetic
    • t0re wrote:

For exampel a friend of mine(from my legion) cant play much like sit on the pc non stop but he can watch it for a looong time and sit for a bit over and over - for him open world farming is essencial.
      I completely understand your friend. We do not all have the time to play all day.I actually play during the day when I'm working from home (when I have some free time I'll go kill some stuff and some quick pvp/rift). At night and weekends I have a family to attend (2&5 year olds) to so can't do 4 HOURS OF INSTANCES
    • I literally ran Lok with a hyperion set on a chanter with half or none of it socketted with HP and just swaped a feather over to that character to give it extra HP, this was before the reset and i sold the suppliments to the npc farming lok compared to farming the 20 item pick up quests I choose lok any day.

Also after about 3-6 runs with both chanter and ranger I am only missing one part from the full set inside lok the gear is so easy to come across and who cares about enchanting it? maybe the weapon but then again its just for farming to make cash.
    • Yes, to craft manastones level +4 and higher, needs crafting stones.

Many things need them, even the crafting skill level 30 scrolls need them (reduced to crafting stone powder).

It is nice to know that the armour/weapons have not been completely removed from loot tables. But from what Helkeheri says, if we take the drop as 1 in 2000 that is 0.05%. I would take a very big boost for most people to start seeing any drops.
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

Yes, to craft manastones level +4 and higher, needs crafting stones.

Many things need them, even the crafting skill level 30 scrolls need them (reduced to crafting stone powder).

It is nice to know that the armour/weapons have not been completely removed from loot tables. But from what Helkeheri says, if we take the drop as 1 in 2000 that is 0.05%. I would take a very big boost for most people to start seeing any drops.
      Honestly who cares about world drops pre 5.6 it was relevant since some good weapons dropped more often but now they as people have said have to put even more effort into actually seeing those so its a waste of time now to bother world mob farming.