EXp Boost

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why u don't give us more EXP BOOST buff like in other countries? u still wait ppl to buy Stars? still the farm is boring. help us with more EXP BOOST like 200% or 600%( like American ). I think many ppl we come back and ofc only that I ask and if possible will be nice ;p no pressure ;p
    • they had more than 200% (fe times 400% for 2days and once 600% for 1 day) but their "200%" is actually 100% coz they count the normal 100+100... so the 400% would be 300 and 600 = 500 for us
      in any case overall we've had much mroe xp boosts , we have 50% almost every 2nd week
    • Can't see any since 2015. Only +100% events and one event +200% following the "Omega Unbound Enchantment" event
      Cf. : na.aiononline.com/en/news/even…nt-bonus-exp-weekends.php

I think you mixed with the bonus of the FTS that can reach 400% (200 +200), max for the standard would be 300% (100 +200).

Cf the NA Community Manager:

{CM} Hime wrote:

It is 100% bonus exp on top of what's in the world. So Standard would be 200% and FTS would be at 300%.

{CM} Hime wrote:

Standard server is considered at 100% exp rate. The bonus exp event is adding 100% more which equals to 200% for Standard come Wednesday.
      That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
      The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]dotarium ().

• not rly following their annoucements as i dont play there myself, but the ts i am staying at we're split into 2 NA and EU and i am talkign with them everyday xchanging info, they tell me when they got boosts and vice verca
      but in any case as i said we had many more boosts than tham overall
    • such nice thread ( well its pointless because alot of people here dont want to accept the truth )

iduk wrote:

They had max 200% and less events than EU. Overall you got more boosts/xp in EU since 5.0
      when they release the new patch they give u 400% xp boost that u could also use a 200% so u could get 600 % out of it ( it was for weekends )
      there was 400 % for a week 200 % for 2weeks and 600% again for 1day ( and dont forget that 400% and 200% is with out xp boost so u can use xp boost while u have it )
      some other day they also give a lot of entry scroll for the solo instance with xp buff ( also the entry is trad able and they can run solo instance 2 time per day with a boost pack )

t0re wrote:

but in any case as i said we had many more boosts than tham overall
      no u r wrong ( u take 20min and make a toon to lvl 10 and u get 3 xp boost 100% , its also tradable in werehouse ) so no dude they have that 100% buff half the time lol if they dont even have xp boost every time
      i think its better if they make this game pay to play than free to play because at the end its pay 2 win so no meaning for be free to play ( going to be 4months that im playing here still have'nt seen any good event ( the only good event was that fire temple ( but when they add it to NA it give u that paradise weapon pure plume manastone omega temp etc with a high rate ) but here :(( )

iduk
      im playing at NA but not alot because of the ping , so if u dont know about the xp buff dont need to say anything ( with 10% of farm that i have done in NA im in same lvl as here )
    • Stop. Talking. Bullshit.

pcyousef2009 wrote:

when they release the new patch they give u 400% xp boost that u could also use a 200% so u could get 600 % out of it ( it was for weekends )
      forums.na.aiononline.com/na/sh…hp?p=2051997&postcount=15

you got some Loda's Stars with the release of 5.0, wich gives you 300% more XP to lead the players to the shop... Thats not a 400% boost in general. Should I count every Star I got from the Hero Tasks? No? Aww... we get everyday 3+ Stars for free, wich are way more effective for leveling along the daily bussiness. Even if they grant you only a 100% boost on EU. With an Amulett you have to farm grind to gain the bonus.

We also have a plain 10% boost on our servers and they are also scaling with XP events and amulets. Do they have the Development Pack (thats the only fact I'm not sure tbh.)?

PS: I rechecked every news on NA since 5.0 release. Their highest boost was 200% - they called it 300% in their news, because 200% is 300% XP in total ~ Proof that I'm wrong, if you are able to do that.
      Sorry for my english =(
    • iduk wrote:

you got some Loda's Stars with the release of 5.0, wich gives you 300% more XP to lead the players to the shop... Thats not a 400% boost in general. Should I count every Star I got from the Hero Tasks? No? Aww... we get everyday 3+ Stars for free, wich are way more effective for leveling along the daily bussiness. Even if they grant you only a 100% boost on EU. With an Amulett you have to farm grind to gain the bonus.

i dont know what r u talking about dude , im not good at eng or u may not be good at eng same as me or must be worst that u cant even read the events lol
      forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=150264 can u read this pls ( also lemme tell u one thing since u dont know anything and u still speak , i said that last time pls dont say anything too but like u want to speak < the only diff between this 3riple buff that u get 600%xp with other is that there was 400% xp buff before but that day u didnt need to pop any 200% xp buff for 1 hour , u know why because the cake had that 200% buff for 4 hours on u ( 4~6 ) im not rly sure
      pls i beg u again play in NA see the buff then come and speak , im telling u other day there was 200% buff so with 200% xp buff that u could pop u get 400% with out any star u still lvlup faster ( why NA have more higher lvl than EU when the patch release there 2months later than EU < because they farm more or because they had better xp buff ?! >
      pls i beg u again dont write anythig if u dont know ( TIAMAT server < ELITE , Woolly . lolifault , oooIRANooo . PpPpPpP . orginal > is the list of my toon that i have here u speak about forum i speak about what i see there lol
      also lemme tell u one thing ( u kill a mob that give u 50mil xp with an start u get like 75mil but with 100% xp u get 100mil :O and its not end after it hit 25mil so in total i think 100% xp is better than 3 star per day dont u think so ?! )

iduk wrote:

PS: I rechecked every news on NA since 5.0 release. Their highest boost was 200% - they called it 300% in their news, because 200% is 300% XP in total ~ Proof that I'm wrong, if you are able to do that.
      how can 300% xp = 200% xp ?! lol sry dude that make no sense and u tell me to stop talking bullshit
      oh also i forge to tell u that the 200% xp buff u used was free that u could get from the pet till they change it to 20% lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by pcyousef2009 ().

• Their 300% XP events are 100% (base XP) +200% (boost) = 300% (total)

It's like GF would promote their 100% buffs as 200%.

But like we said previusly, we have events over weeks and NA boosts are mostly at weekends, thats why our +100% boost for a week is more powerful than a +200% boost for a day or two. Especially for players who are not able to play at specefic XP boost days/weekends.

It's not like that I don't want to have a +300%-500% boost, but NA got them neither.
      Sorry for my english =(
    • i think there is no more needed for me to reply since u dont want to accept . if they change the xp boost that u get at lvl 3~10 and it will be tradable in werhouse u get x3 100% xp boost in 20min
      and if they add 200 % xp buff u u get like 300% even with out any start u get alot more xp < so if u dont have any xp buff for 27day that 3 day that u have is more enough )
      in 5hour i got 50% xp of 71~72 in NA with running 10 time solo instance there was also free scroll ( 5% per run with the buff and 1 xp boost 100% no star , no growth pack buff or legion buff . with the xp buff that gameforge give us it take u 25time or abit more for 50 % xp ( u get near 2 % with star ,50% xp buff , legion buff , growth pack buff ,and there is nothing like 100% xp boost lol )
      and also they get 2 entry for solo instance , so yea even with no xp buff they get more xp than us ( so dont forget im telling u this again , if they dont have xp event too in 20min they get x3 100% xp boost )
    • Sita wrote:

I suggest you guys stay civil if you want to keep this thread open
      oh sita pls can u tell me the use of u since u dont accept any opinion to make the game free to win than pay to win ?!
      change this :nothingtoseehere: luna today design at last so we can craft some mounts pet and nice skin not only some ugly :nothingtoseehere:
      stop thinking about money money :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sita ().

• OP, they do want to sell you lodas stars yes, how else will they keep their servers up. Let's be honest here, there is no other reason for a company (ncsoft in this case) to make it this hard to reach level cap.

Gameforge on the other hand is giving us XP weeks like every other week. Ranging from 50% up to 100%. I do share the opinion that Gameforge is asking crazy money in their cashshop but they're very generous with XP events over the last months.

Tl;dr: I want 400% xp months, make it happen GF :atired:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rastekkel ().

• I also think that we get good steady help with xp through boosts, quests and quest rewards. It is better to have steady boosts than just a few random big boosts.

If farming xp is boring... stop doing it. Go do something more interesting. When doing instances, dregs etc do not rush past all the mobs fast to get boss drop. Kill all the mobs they will give you xp as you go for the boss. The only one that can put fun back into the game is you, forget about your xp bar.... just play.
    • no way why u edit my post )
      first im civil , sec we r all have some old ( we r not gonna start trash talking ) 3rd i dont get mad or angry for a game if i would get that i would rage after all on money i spend and got nothing out of it because of shity RNG ,
      4th whats the meaning of board if it change nothing at the end , well i see u guys add manastone to shop after u guys read that thread about droping manastone
      now my dear go tell them make this game free to play ,and free to win =)) dont go and change my reply ( well u just add some symbol but still u changed it 8) )
      also we speak different language for that it may give u some miss understanding :whistling:

Rebelbabe wrote:

I also think that we get good steady help with xp through boosts, quests and quest rewards. It is better to have steady boosts than just a few random big boosts.

If farming xp is boring... stop doing it. Go do something more interesting. When doing instances, dregs etc do not rush past all the mobs fast to get boss drop. Kill all the mobs they will give you xp as you go for the boss. The only one that can put fun back into the game is you, forget about your xp bar.... just play.
      bro believe me we get nothing after all of this discuss , in my opinion best and fastest way is they give us more xp and more entry for solo instance ( not start or tea )

[NICK]rastekkel
      also its more ez to hit 75 in NA than here
    • Sita wrote:
      You have been warned by Sita:
      I asked you to stay civil, and still you continue in the same manner.
      well nvm i'll not gonna add anymore reply to any threads ( well its not like anyone care about the threads if ur suggestion not bring the money for them
      and sita manner is not coming here and sweet talking about gameforge , my opinion is gameforge lack in manythings well u work for them so u dont think like me < i cant lie to just get the permission for speaking lol > if u think telling someone dont say anything if u dont know is a bad manner , its because half of what he say is wrong and he dont want to accept
      GL guys in the sweet dream