Scamming Other Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scamming Other Players

I am posting this here to ask those of you that read the forums your opinions about the above mentioned (Scamming other players).
      The main reason of this post is people are getting something they have spent either real money on or spent real time earning the things they have earned to progress in the game.

I also ask that you follow the forum rules regarding Naming and shaming and any other rules related to this current topic of discussion.

I have been playing Aion since release and I personally have only ever been scammed once and was rather lucky that it was only some potions that I had crafted.

I ask the following from Game Forge and the forum staff if they could help put this forward: -

The rules regarding people been scammed by players be changed, this is essentially the same as walking down the street and stealing some ones property and by the rules been changed that once a proper investigation has been completed depending on the severity of the scam the person gets the appropriate action taken against them.

The next part is on a case by case basis of the players that have been scammed they should have the items that have been stolen from them returned to them, if it was proven that it they had been scammed.
    • I lost some transformation candy I got via random box, I know I didn't sell it nor use it nor destroy it and I got it after losing my 1 month Shugo Lad, so maybe it happened to me too?
      "Soy un poeta sin versos." — Alberto Méndez, Los girasoles ciegos
      "Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiæ." —Latin tongue twister
    • Actually GF is punishing scammers if reported as far as i know. However items stolen are not returned to their owners but just deleted if i remember corectly, because they're given out of our free will.
    • Ishzark wrote:

I lost some transformation candy I got via random box, I know I didn't sell it nor use it nor destroy it and I got it after losing my 1 month Shugo Lad, so maybe it happened to me too?
      if it was in the pet it's still there, you need exactly the same inventory pet again, then all that was in there is still there
      same goes for the 1 month cabinet - it needs to be the same type though so please check on that
    • Evita wrote:

if it was in the pet it's still there, you need exactly the same inventory pet again, then all that was in there is still theresame goes for the 1 month cabinet - it needs to be the same type though so please check on that
      I got the candy after the Shugo expired, so it wasn't there :(
      "Soy un poeta sin versos." — Alberto Méndez, Los girasoles ciegos
      "Amore, more, ore, re, probantur amicitiæ." —Latin tongue twister
    • If you get scammed for alot of money/expensive item its your problem. I know who you are talking about Xaen. I realised that alot of people are just retarded when giving their +8 feather to some unknown guy with "New User" tag after entire server was spaming that he is a scammer for a week.

I got scammed only once in 6 years of playing this game, and I got scammed by myself when I bought Gold Pack in a hurry from a broker without checking that it was 7 days pack instead of a 30.