Make twinking great again.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make twinking great again.

Gameforge ( well NCsoft ) killed twinking with the Rookie Servers. This is an aspect of this game that was pretty popular and enjoyed by many, mostly by people who don't want to bother with end game and now more than ever the end game is pretty much no life, but mostly p2w, extremely if not impossible to reach for most people.

Korea reacted ( a long time ago ) to this, by creating Master Servers ( lvl 50 cap ). Pretty much a server only for twinks ( tho they destroyed if by making that p2w as well ).

Here's my suggestion, either create a Master Server or improve twinking.. How can you improve twinking? I have no idea, the only way is to delete Rookie server and allow more rifting to Beluslan/Heiron.

Pretty much also a reason why people are leaving and joining private servers. Even if you are the BEST Aion player in the world, it would take longer than 1 year to reach 75 as a f2p user, not to speak about Gear and lack of events to help gear.

Wanna make Aion popular? Create a Master Server.
    • Not sure what they can do for twinks. Cannot delete rookie server and have super well geared people hunting low levels, that is just crazy all that would happen is higher levels would come in and defend the lower levels, you want level 75 to hunt twinks?

Keeping level down for using twinks would be a bit harder too with the xp boosts in place. After all the server merges I cannot see another server being created for twinks.

If enough twinks exist on both sides you can go on main servers and kill each other or to the abyss.
    • Back in the days 20% were twinking for the sake of low level pvp against other twinks.
      The rest were just people that couldn't compete in end game cuz they were too sh.. and geared alts to buttrape new players in open world and dredgion.
      Closing rookieserver would only promote slaying new players, which is not the point of having +15 AP geared alt.
      Master server will never happen ("there are no plans for it" in Gameforge language).
    • nah on the old patches there were many ppl that didnt like the higher lvl dreds and stuff so they kept playing the low lvl but there were many many groups like this and was interesting , now if u twink the only thing u'll meed are random crappy geared ppl
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

Not sure what they can do for twinks. Cannot delete rookie server and have super well geared people hunting low levels, that is just crazy all that would happen is higher levels would come in and defend the lower levels, you want level 75 to hunt twinks?

Keeping level down for using twinks would be a bit harder too with the xp boosts in place. After all the server merges I cannot see another server being created for twinks.

If enough twinks exist on both sides you can go on main servers and kill each other or to the abyss.
      This is already happening, but at a level 66+ range ^^ I will make another post explaining this game from a new players perspective.

Level 50 twinking gear is incredibly easy to get compared to end game gear ( 75 ap ). So all these people who say that you twink to feel better about 1 shotting people with no gear, this is happening daily in Nosra/Esterra rifts lol.
    • I just had an Idea regarding this topic but I need someone to forward it to gameforge to actually implement it.

I'll list the idea first:

Make Akaron accessible via the rookie server.

And then the benefits:

As this is a mixed factions location, we'll have both asmos and elyos in the same world/map.

this will become a 24/7 open world pvp map accessible to players up to level 65.

Players who do not want to spend their life gearing up for endgame could stop at 65 and play there with ease.

As this will be part of the rookie server, players above lvl 65 cannot join at all.

Tip: rookie server is accessed by players across the WHOLE EUROPEAN COMUNITY. Just imagine the possibilities...

I believe this could be easily implemented and without gameforge asking for patches and codes from NCSOFT. So please support this and help me getting the attention of staff members in here.

The post was edited 2 times, last by JustQuestions ().

• Lets see what the team says, I will forward this

my personal opinion: I doubt it - the rookie server regions are set by NC

nevertheless, I will forward it
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?