Economy on EU servers is dead. Lets disscuss it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Economy on EU servers is dead. Lets disscuss it.

Ok, so I've played on both official EU and RU servers (EU Antriksha and RU Gardarika).

I will be comparing EU to RU because both are official Aion servers. And I truely believe that EU servers is North Korea of aion. We're told lies and most of us believe that we're having the best aion expierence ever. But playing aion RU is like escaping NK and moving to USA for example.

Lets go :thumbsup:

Comparing their and our brokers+shop makes me wonna gauge my eyes out.

Shop first then broker. And then some miscellaneous stuff at the end.

Prices - Ok we all have to admit that both aions are P2W BUT, RU shop is WAAAY cheaper and more accessable. For example APES. On aion RU you can buy them for LESS THAN 1 FREAKING EURO EACH. Using current RUB-EUR ratio its about 80 cents for 1 APE. (As of now serums are not in the RU shop). And what do we have on EU? 1 serum 5-10 euros each depending from what region you buy coins. Holy shit gameforge, I would forgive you every garbage event and every screw up you did in the past if you make serums and apes 10 aion coins each with current AC prices. I mean more people would start spending their money into shop to buy serums and APES because became cheaper.

And this applies to other usefull stuff like EXP amulets, tea and Golden Stars, there they are 40-50 to a euro (500% EXP Amulets) each. Here 4 euros for a freaking 100% EXP amulet.

Same story with mounts, they're way overpriced for what they are.

Aion shop must be revisited and prices must be lowered because at the moment they're disastreous.

Lets move to uninhabited desert. Thats what resembles Antri Elyos broker.

Its damn empty. Like complitely empty.

Lets start from the top, the weapons and armor. We don't have any decent weapons/armor on broker, not any. There are few overpriced af +0 demise weapons but thats about it. No AP no extendables.

On Gardarika Elyos broker there is atleast 1-2 +15 demise/apollon's or even bygone weapons. And prices are amazing. +15 Apollon's weapons are 1.5-3kkk depending on what manastones they have. +15 bygone weapons (Poles, GS, Staffs) are 5-7kkk each, +0 3-4kkk each. Good fucking luck finding someone selling +15 Bygone Pole for 5kkk on EU. And thats because people don't have stones nor supplements to make +10/15 weapons. Also Garden drops are shit on EU. On RU garden each boss drops 2-3 armor and weapons. And 4-5 starlight fragments for each pt member. This leads to greater amount of apollon's gear and overall cheaper prices for that same gear and materials to craft it.

Lets skip useless broker stuff and get to juicy parts. --> Manastones, oooo manastones. Manastone prices make people shiver whenever we think about them. We never got any decent event to give us a great amount of manastones. While I was on RU, we had event (Kumuki event, yes have events about 1 month after RU servers play them, so gameforge can nerf them to shit.) And, we only 2 chars, I was able to farm over 40 manastone bags with chooseable stones. And those bags were +7,+8,+9 manastones. And people who had 5 6 7 characters farmed over a 100 +7/8/9 manastone bags. Prices for +7 Acc, power and knowledge were 15kk each. And broker was filled with them, and everyone would socket his weapon with atleast +7 manastone.
      And what do we have on Antri Elyos broker, 6-10 of low manastones(+4 - +6) with +7 stones ranging from 70 to a 100kk each and super limited quantity (2-3 of each level max). So explain me dear gameforge, how are we supposted to socket our gear with +7 or higher stones, if there are only 3-5 of them and they're overpriced af???

Now miscellaneous things.

Luna craft....is garbage. There is nothing usefull to craft in it. Why can't you add pets and mount and nice skin into luna craft? Aion RU has pets like Golden Saam, Satan Junior and mounts like hell steed and pagati aero. It doesn't affect anything balance wise if people can craft themselves a nice mount or a usefull pet in it. Instead it makes people happy when they craft those small, but really usefull pets and mounts. We're not asking to give let us craft +15 75ap gear or anything.

Second, Level reduction stones. Gameforge, pls, just PLEASE, give us level reduction stones. We don't have enough, we need more. Here's great idea - put them into luna craft! You don't have them in the shop, we don't have them ingame beside that 1 stone we get per character. Putting them into luna craft will make everyone happy.

Mighty supplements, GIVE US BACK OUR SUPPLEMENTS! Why did you have to remove supplements from Akaron central base? And before someone says that it is for every region, on aion.ru akaron central base you can buy 70 supplements for 50 BMs. That way more people can attempt to enchant gear which will lead to more +10-15 gear on the broker.

Thats about it for now. There are alot more small things, but I've mentioned main things that hold the economy together.

I hope gameforge will read this and do something usefull already. They came up with this Obam....excuse me,Daeva Care, and alot of points from above can be implemented in this system in the future.
    • Dont rly understand in what world u are living but what u are explaining is the exact opposite of what u're thinking. Lower price on aion shop = harder p2w in all scenarios. Innova has been know to be the hardest p2w publisher like on every single game they're hosting.
      I'm pretty sure that a player with +10 gear can fight person with +15 +16 gear and a +10 gear wont even be able do anything to a guy with +25 so yes if u rly would like the p2w standards RU is better

As for events like kumuki i could agree - definetely do not like our reward list. If they had removed the crappy herbs and such from the current droplsit then the event would've been pretty cool in all terms coz for our marked if the keys were only from shop 100% with KR rewards directly we might've went to hell :D

As for the suppliments i'm almost 100% its custom change to RU to get that the old amount of suppliments. Even tho we should've have suppli stuff it was not even worth it with the new amount. ( i could be wrong on this one tho, so dont take my words that serious on this matter)

mhm on what patch is RU atm?
    • While I do agree with some stuff u wrote, broker prices depend mainly on active population, amount of bots and let's not forget the big fat elephant, community. EU is weird and greedy and will continue being so as it's made up of a number of people from different places.
      Think of it as the European Union: a brilliant concept not moving forward because people can't get together to understand each other on a decision (the lack of a common language bridges the gap even further).
      So then u end up with a +9 stone being the same price or higher as a +10.
      Not sure how it is on antri but on deyla everyone uses what is now a hashtag "100% italian" for these sort of weird broker prices.
    • We have 56 Holy Serums and 32 APES every 6 month for free. You only pay once and have them forever (until further notice lol)

I agree that our shop is expensive af (for European standards, for me as someone with a good income, idgaf) and should be reworked, but good luck getting Gameforge to do anything while people still happily buy and spend coins.

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • I have to disagree with you Click, those APEs and Serums are not free at all. You need maxed VR for that, which means you have to buy GP either for € or kinah. And even if you buy it for kinah, someone had to buy them for € to sell it for kinah so.

Ok, now back to OP:
      Well, I think that Aion Shop needs some kind of...rewamp, but...making the items too cheap will destroy the game. Mainly because, as you said, we are not 1 country, but a lot of them...and so are our possibilites to spent €. For me spending 20 € is like "omg thats kinda much" but for someone else it can be "nah, thats penny". And since we have really huge differences in this, those who can even now afford to buy so many stuff and have advantage, making it cheaper will make them even more empowered.

There is now just one huge mess. And I think you kinda overhype Aion RU. It can look like better option but...all you said is only in terms of spending €, which would lead to even worse situation. For some countries it is okay to pay for most of the stuff, but not for every country and...it will just make it worse. Thats why Aion went from P2P to F2P :) (not exactly but kinda you know) :)
      "Friend in need is friend indeed."

:thumbsup: Slovakia FTW :thumbsup:

Facebook page
    • Ashurrr wrote:

Luna craft....is garbage. There is nothing usefull to craft in it. Why can't you add pets and mount and nice skin into luna craft? Aion RU has pets like Golden Saam, Satan Junior and mounts like hell steed and pagati aero. It doesn't affect anything balance wise if people can craft themselves a nice mount or a usefull pet in it. Instead it makes people happy when they craft those small, but really usefull pets and mounts. We're not asking to give let us craft +15 75ap gear or anything.

Second, Level reduction stones. Gameforge, pls, just PLEASE, give us level reduction stones. We don't have enough, we need more. Here's great idea - put them into luna craft! You don't have them in the shop, we don't have them ingame beside that 1 stone we get per character. Putting them into luna craft will make everyone happy

+ for these. Luna is an old pain for the EU community. I throw away all my luna fluxes few weeks ago as they were taking too much space and not worth crafting anything. Putting good stuff for craft will make people spend money for luna's as well. Also they have to update rewards for opening chests and lower the prices for that of course.
    • I don't think that someone in GF cares about what we are thinking of their prices in cash shop, what we are thinking about the rewards of the events and etc. All feedbacks are sent to the GF staff. Bullshits ... Maybe moderators sent the feedback, but no one cares in GF. They will start care when another server merge starts knocking on the Aion EU door... Then they'll realize that the community do not like the current status of the game - XP, dorp, events, cash shop everything. But it will be late. Why? Because the game will be too old ... the community who really like the game, no matter how the current publisher fails and fails continuously by customizing the essential part of the game lowering down to the hell with purpose to make more money, and this part of the community will be too old to care about the game (in term of ages)... and then the GF will completely fail. I saw this with Lineage 2 ... now this happens with Aion.
    • I agree the pricing of the store is rediculous, If prices were lowered, more people buy. To put it in perspective, you get more customers and turn over in a thrift, bargain store than waiting half a year for someone to pop into the showroom to buy a ferrari.

The store is actually still very badly designed and needs a major overhaul, including a search function and a much better list dropdown.

The luna recipes needs updating to what NA and RU have. Lots of Stuff are with held from EU servers as most likely believed they can use it in an event or something as rewards. But then we never end up seeing the stuff anyway. I hate to see what GF has planned for the Lightning Dragon Weapons, to upgrade you need serums, and like 20 at a time for 1 upgrade, even more for the highest level...understandable korea is pay to play and pay for time so understandable people need to get things more. The Sky warrior set in the Luna system is the same as korea, but the rate we get serums do not reflect this, and your talking like 40-50 serums just to upgrade each piece without fails. I bought 5 serums from the store as I didn't have the kinah in game to buy, failed going from +6 to +7. I'm not buying more cos of how expensive it is, maybe if were cheaper I would. To me that was 5 months of potential gold pack use went poof in the space of 10 mins. Though I do believe there is some hidden stat on certain players accounts called luck, where some people are set to100, and mine is set to 0 or minus 0, and it affects drop rate, enchant rate, damage rolls etc..lol

The gold pack should be reduced in price to 79 Aion coins. GF could then introduce a platinum pack introduced at 119. Which gives better bonuses, i.e. 10% drop rate for the month, 5% added to enchant success, a bundle of instance reset scrolls. and a 1 time piece of gear from a selection list (soulbound) per account.
    • I'm not gonna bother reading the trolls that said about how bad these changes would be (surely there is at least one that said it).

Regarding OP: Dropping prices of APES and Serums on the shop will improve server economy massively, APEs will drop in price to 10kk each, serums as well. For the first time since release the game would become new-player friendly and people could actually gear up and be competitive (something you already overgeared faggots don't want).

The XP boost changes would be so good no one would even complain about XP requirements, just add 5 euros for XP scrolls and boom easy leveling, easy life, no complaints.

I think Mookie made some mistakes when he put mounts in the shop, he wanted to write 59-69 aion coins per mount but he mistakenly wrote 590-690 and forgot to change it.

Giving us actual rewards in events instead of insults would be a welcome change as well, at least people would be able to compete against ppl with serious manastone advantages.
    • I totally agree about the shop prices are totally unrealistic, 50€ for a mount? 10€ for a Holy upgrade serum or APE ? And they fail like hell, now for the ones that say u can use Veteran rewards to get them yeah thats right but u need to have alot levels on Veteran Rewards in order to get them, these kind of items should be available at decent prices!
    • Korea broker:

knowledge +10: over 300 manastones in broker 110kk each
      accuracy +10: 130kk ea

ever since the patch, ive been thinking of quiting cuz the economy in EU doesn't offer magic classes to do anything versus magic supression [ppl reach more msup than u can reach MB with +7/+8 knowledge which is the most achievable manastone unless u into oil bussines x]

0 sky island glory gear to build any counters to it also, so yea;

EU evolves too slow, u can never play the patch the way its meant to be played in time;
    • Ashurrr wrote:

Shop first then broker. And then some miscellaneous stuff at the end.

Prices - Ok we all have to admit that both aions are P2W BUT, RU shop is WAAAY cheaper and more accessable. For example APES. On aion RU you can buy them for LESS THAN 1 FREAKING EURO EACH. Using current RUB-EUR ratio its about 80 cents for 1 APE. (As of now serums are not in the RU shop). And what do we have on EU? 1 serum 5-10 euros each depending from what region you buy coins. Holy shit gameforge, I would forgive you every garbage event and every screw up you did in the past if you make serums and apes 10 aion coins each with current AC prices. I mean more people would start spending their money into shop to buy serums and APES because became cheaper.

And this applies to other usefull stuff like EXP amulets, tea and Golden Stars, there they are 40-50 to a euro (500% EXP Amulets) each. Here 4 euros for a freaking 100% EXP amulet.

Same story with mounts, they're way overpriced for what they are.

Aion shop must be revisited and prices must be lowered because at the moment they're disastreous.

Lets move to uninhabited desert. Thats what resembles Antri Elyos broker.

Its damn empty. Like complitely empty.

Lets start from the top, the weapons and armor. We don't have any decent weapons/armor on broker, not any. There are few overpriced af +0 demise weapons but thats about it. No AP no extendables.

On Gardarika Elyos broker there is atleast 1-2 +15 demise/apollon's or even bygone weapons. And prices are amazing. +15 Apollon's weapons are 1.5-3kkk depending on what manastones they have. +15 bygone weapons (Poles, GS, Staffs) are 5-7kkk each, +0 3-4kkk each. Good fucking luck finding someone selling +15 Bygone Pole for 5kkk on EU. And thats because people don't have stones nor supplements to make +10/15 weapons. Also Garden drops are shit on EU. On RU garden each boss drops 2-3 armor and weapons. And 4-5 starlight fragments for each pt member. This leads to greater amount of apollon's gear and overall cheaper prices for that same gear and materials to craft it.

p2w? i dont see an option to buy 75 ap gear from the shop.
      cheaper prices = more ppl paying = more ppl profit from it. does that make it less p2w? no ofc not. just because everyone has to pay, it does equal anything. basically u cant play aion ru without spending euros in the shop or ull be way far behind. at this point, it doesnt matter if u pay 10 euro or 100 euro.
      easier exp = more 75s = more QQ = no thx. exp curve is fine as it is. gf is doing great at providing exp events at the right times to give ppl motivation to continue and/or dump some euro in the shop to lvl faster in this periods. nothing wrong with that, they have to live from something.

i wont even comment the "broker" part because it only contains bu*****t. u act like nobody on eu has a +15 weapon who doesnt sell his kidney to buy aion coins. thats absolutly not correct.
    • Maybe U shouldn't say EU servers but only UK servers?
      I play on Loki Ely and here are few examples:

imgur.com/a8nSxT6
      imgur.com/TNubsBH
      imgur.com/A3k4oRV
      imgur.com/JleJQqY

(fyi; I use NA Pak)

The prices of omega stones went up a bit, and Goldpacks on Thor-A cost about 57-63kk :)
      I guess Loki Ely doesn't belong to EU? It's heaven or paradise <3 Yeah, we have lots of whales XD
      I won't defend GF's price policy but from their pov, why should they reduce the high prices?
      If people are willing to pay that high price, so nothing will ever happen..
      People shouldn't buy Coins maybe something will change, but that will never happen X/
    • Candycane wrote:

I agree about luna, why is our version complete grabage compared to other regions? What did we do to deserve this?

Sita would be nice if you could suggest them to do something about this :/
      Has been done already
      For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?
    • Kaizero wrote:

Maybe U shouldn't say EU servers but only UK servers?
      I play on Loki Ely and here are few examples:

imgur.com/a8nSxT6
      imgur.com/TNubsBH
      imgur.com/A3k4oRV
      imgur.com/JleJQqY

(fyi; I use NA Pak)

The prices of omega stones went up a bit, and Goldpacks on Thor-A cost about 57-63kk :)
      I guess Loki Ely doesn't belong to EU? It's heaven or paradise <3 Yeah, we have lots of whales XD
      I won't defend GF's price policy but from their pov, why should they reduce the high prices?
      If people are willing to pay that high price, so nothing will ever happen..
      People shouldn't buy Coins maybe something will change, but that will never happen X/
      antri ely:
      gps 80-90mil
      apes 60-70mil
      serums 85-90mil
      spinel 3mil

wondering if Ashurrr is rly playing on Antri-Ely because I can also see plenetly of enchanted good weapons on the broker ;)
    • Rym wrote:

I'm not gonna bother reading the trolls that said about how bad these changes would be (surely there is at least one that said it).

Regarding OP: Dropping prices of APES and Serums on the shop will improve server economy massively, APEs will drop in price to 10kk each, serums as well. For the first time since release the game would become new-player friendly and people could actually gear up and be competitive (something you already overgeared faggots don't want).

The XP boost changes would be so good no one would even complain about XP requirements, just add 5 euros for XP scrolls and boom easy leveling, easy life, no complaints.

I think Mookie made some mistakes when he put mounts in the shop, he wanted to write 59-69 aion coins per mount but he mistakenly wrote 590-690 and forgot to change it.

Giving us actual rewards in events instead of insults would be a welcome change as well, at least people would be able to compete against ppl with serious manastone advantages.

SERUMS:
      70 months aka 40 gold packs aka 3.300.000.000
      56 serums
      That makes us 58 mil per serums
      IF you get this in June aka on reset time:

29 mil per serum

APES:
      32 apes on 80 months
      If you have the above 70lvl account
      Thats 50 gold packs aka 4 bil kinah
      45kk per APES and PER serum

On reset time:
      23kk per APES per Serum

Not that expensive in the post 5.0 world

What we lack is SUPPLEMENTS the game doesnt work without them

At 90 months GF must add a single 80lvl myth supp 100%

This way the game will be again playable
      Otherwise its uninstall time
      Sita please inform the department thats responsible for the veteran rewards and if you can inform us when are they updating them/?

Sita wrote:

Candycane wrote:

I agree about luna, why is our version complete grabage compared to other regions? What did we do to deserve this?

Sita would be nice if you could suggest them to do something about this :/
      Has been done already
    • It's simple i think.
      Economy is dead because the broker is full with useless items. Why?
      These days is hard to sell even Rune Hero equipement, which is the most common equipment for PVE for new players. Why? Because there are NO new players. You can see in 66-67 areas only some alts. The possibility to have this Rune Hero equipment with condition option is making useless the other common world drop items - Full Moon , Mighty Thunder and etc. So their prices of a piece is 3-4kk/piece. So the players sell these or use these for enchants or for Magical Morph. So the market can offer you only few things for buy/sell - APES, Serums, High level endgame PVE/PVP items (Bygone Atreya, 75AP items), spme potions, foods, enchants, Ancient Coins, manastones and Spinel Medals. But for too much kinah - overpriced??? Even coliseum item's price is dropping to the hell IF someone bother to get item and sell it . You can see for example a Bygone Atreya +0 staying in broker for weeks... What says that?
      In the past before 5.x patches there were so much things to sell/buy. If we have some drop adjustments in the game the situation could get better. What i meant... drop adjustment, did about 50+ Admas and ELL and didn't see a single apes or serum... The drop of manastones is lowered like hell ... imagine how much kinah you need to make some +7 +8 manastones? Why kinah ? Because low level manastones from +1 to +3 are rare drop item. We have to be grateful to the bots who continue farming ... until they get banned.
      Noone these days is farming. Why not? 2 points - 1. the drop is lowered and most items are useless ... 2. Quest rewards are pathetic ( farm quests).
      Now everyone is making siege quests , Reshanta quests , Rift Of Oblivion, Luna eventually and duo farm chambers for XP ... these are valuable in getting XP point of view. Maybe i can add and 27mobs quests each hour. Maybe some of the errors are in us - the players, because we are hury in leveling and do not explore the game. But it's been like that always - everyone is hurry with leveling to reach the endgame content.
      Yes the economy is dead - there is dis-balance in quest rewards, XP reward, drop rate and players (community) needs... and having useless events or even not having events makes this worst.

Now the TRIAL MODERATOR Fufath can warn me again for Trolling. Even can ban/delete my account here ... That's the truth - the economy is dead , the market do not have what to offer you because of game dis-balance.