Economy on EU servers is dead. Lets disscuss it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -> economy is dead. Why?
      In the past the broker was filled with needed things like Enchantment stones, Manastones, other goodies a lot. Why? People ran instances on daily basis, people farmed mobs, stuff used to drop in dredgion that everyone did. In the past the economy was living from players playing, events were worthy, giving boosts to both players and the economy.
      Nowadays: open world mobs drop nothing worthy, that's why nobody farms. Instances drops are not worthy, nobody runs them. Dredgion mobs empty, Runatorium mobs empty, BMR mobs empty, SWB mobs empty. Everything is empty.
      Economy nowadays isn't kept healthy by playing players anymore, but by PAYING players (such as me, you and you and you).
      The broker really would be empty and the economy dead if paying players stop paying and playing.
      Watching the online player amount decreasing every day, and the broker beeing more and more empty, I'm sure Gameforge can start planning the next server merge already and date it to Christmas, cuz until then Antriksha will be at 150-200 online people at prime time.
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Completely agree. I am casual player ... playing 2-3 hours on daily basis. And this time is getting lower and lower each day and the reasons are what you (Click) described. I am also and paying player ... not so much but still paying - Gold Packs, some Lunas, some treasures... just for fun... And if there is no any changes, my playing time will drop to 0.
      Sad but true ... fortunately i still find for what to play ... but these targets are decreasing every day...
    • I have different reasons, but cant fill my group. everyday worse and worse. economy is bad for me as good geared player cause there is no bygone weaps (shit drop, hard to organize alli cause of no ppl on server), also very low amount of composites (i dont even know where ppl get atk+6/crit composites, in broker there are max 2-3x such manastones usually) and +7+8+9 manastones in market.
    • That's exactly i am repeating every day here. No one is listen/read ... To be competitive even in PVE, you need gear. Let's count that the gear as item is OK - prigga, Demise , Paradise etc. This gear should be socketed. How the f*ck we can socket it as there are no manastones ... in the market are insane expensive because of the shity drop rate.
      And that is the example for a pure PVE ... want talk about PVP...
    • Click coudnt describe it better. Instances use to be fun and rewarding thats why ppl ran them u have gotten gear/kinah.
      Just look now??? Why run something ? Why waste time for nothing? Why do pve if you come empty handed out? Or you come out wanna put your loot on broker and you see that you can sell it for 5m woooow.
      So yes ppl rather looking for kinah elsewhere like siege, ap,sb upper fort...etc
      Gf just dobt realize this is not korea, ppl dont wanna/cant farm 18h a day. And ppl want decent gear fast not in 2y when new patch hit and your time will be wasted again whit new gear inc etc...(aion will die till then proly just saying an example). Wake up gf or noone of you play the game??

I myself im full ap 75 geared, so im not crying i have what i wanted to have. Just find it pretty sad and not fair for new players for them its just imposible to keep up now. No wonder ppl just quit to frustating.
    • Rebelbabe wrote:

Prior to 5.0 I would gather materials and aether needed for crafting potions, scrolls, armour, accessories etc. and sell it on the broker. Now there is not the same demand for it. Many things are given as quest rewards and higher level weapons and armour are dropped by mobs.
      I miss the old Sarpan and Tiamaranta Weathered Object tapping. Used to be over 1b Kinah per hour (in Spatalol), and back in those times Kinah was worth much more than what it is worth now. Everyone with 400 Essencetapping or higher had access to that, tho not many people really seemed to know about it. Nowadays gathering practically doesen't exist and the consumable materials dropped by monsters even when farmed at maximum efficiency (maxed out gear and with perfect skill rotation maintained on a proper class) won't even total up to a small fraction of those past rates.

nodeone wrote:

- For end level PVE items - Level reduction stones. We all know how often these are failing. Currently you can get them by one time quest per character or with real money. As i am not in the end level (71 casue i have rerolled ) i spend all stones of all my characters to help a friend to make his Bygone usable. currently noone is buying Wise Apolon, Bygone (too high price), Demise because almost everything is 0/5 or 1/5 max of level reduction.
      Example - a guy is selling New Antriksha's Tunic which i find very good, for a good price. I still did not buy it because it is 0/5 ... and is useless for me compared to 75 level AP.
      - Serums and APES - yes they added it in all 66+ instances but the drop rate is shit 12-13 runs on different instances last 10 days and only 1 apes dropped ... wtf !?!?! and it's 1 ...
      - manastones ... farm around 2h 60 mobs quests ... and what ? 6-7 manastones +1 and +2 ... WTF? we all need +6 and up manastones ...
      - the magical craft materials - Spirit Stones, Natural Essense , Dimension stones, etc ...
      Everything is too much nerfed ...

Magic Stone of Level Reduction - Gameforge need to realise those were intended to be a high-volume consumable by the developer. Same thing with Skill Enhancement Scrolls, altho those are a bit more common.

All-Powerful Enchantment Stones and Holy Upgrade Serum - suggested increasing rates and adjusting mechanics.

The 60-mob quests are extremely inefficient as the experience reward doesen't compensate for the travel time required. In addition farming monsters heavily depends on your gear, class and gameplay skill. You could be the best chanter in the world and would never reach anywhere close to 1000 monsters (regular not elite) killed per hour. Or you could be an average Spiritmaster and reach 1500 with ease. But that is not the real problem.

After you have farmed your +1-3 Manastones and crafting secondaries, you actually will most likely have wasted your time, as the cost of crafting those up into higher ones is higher, not to mention the process is way more time consuming compared to simply buying the finished product, and as such they will not sell in the Broker.

I mean if that's how it's going to be they should either replace the Manastones dropped from farming with higher level ones entirely, or stop awarding higher level manastones alltogether and give out lower level ones+crafting secondaries instead.
      How players see consumable Item priorities, live poll.

Shameless plug PVE improvement suggestions. :ashy:
    • Desperation wrote:

also very low amount of composites (i dont even know where ppl get atk+6/crit composites
      From the bag you loot sometimes on these special elite/heroics mobs in upper Reshanta (around 20 of them with 30min repop):
      Bundle of Combined Manastones of the Slayer

The mainstat of these composites in the bag are 100% a useful stat
      That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel. ~Alfred
      The trouble with loyalty to a cause, is that the cause will always betray you. ~Lockdown
    • [NICK]dotarium wrote:

Desperation wrote:

also very low amount of composites (i dont even know where ppl get atk+6/crit composites
      From the bag you loot sometimes on these special elite/heroics mobs in upper Reshanta (around 20 of them with 30min repop):Bundle of Combined Manastones of the Slayer

The mainstat of these composites in the bag are 100% a useful stat

There's actually 18 of those monsters, but most players won't be able to kill the two hero grade "bugs".

And sadly Bundle of Combined Manastones of the Slayer has quite a low droprate from those monsters.

Most of the composite Manastones @Desperation mentioned come from fortress instances in Upper Reshanta (Noble Hidden Fortress Manastone Chest). Altho arguably if you were able to farm all of the Bosses yourself, you would most likely end up with better overall stones. But neither or those are worth purpose farming just for stones in my oppinion.

• Well I can say that the drops here in EU servers are ridiculously low. For example I need some materials to level magical crafting and I am not prepared to give a few billions kinah (but even if I was, there are not enough materials to buy on broker). So I find out which mob drops the material and go to farm it. There is one drop for each 5 killed mobs, roughly. I need a few thousand of such material. What can a say, drop-wise the situation in this game is pathetic.

We have permanent +50% exp, why not make permanent +50% drop?
    • Yes, I farmed these mobs in upper reshanta (around 15-20mobs) and didnt get this bug with compo.

Trubbish wrote:

Most of the composite Manastones @Desperation mentioned come from fortress instances in Upper Reshanta (Noble Hidden Fortress Manastone Chest). Altho arguably if you were able to farm all of the Bosses yourself, you would most likely end up with better overall stones. But neither or those are worth purpose farming just for stones in my oppinion.
      I mentioned only attack+6 crit and power+7 and higher - it doesnt drop in forts, dont need to misinform. From forts only attack+5/crit+8 and power+3 as max for melee classes. Very seldom power +4.
    • You are wrong Desperation. Upper Forts Hidden Chamber (lvl6 needed) drop Hidden Bundle that have a chance to contain atk6/crit9.

The main source of those stones however is aion shop, the RNG bundle that gives from +5 to +10 manastone or a composite box (which gives always 1x of each atk/crit, mb/ma, ma/mb, crit/accu, atk/accu) - max Level compos.
      Part of my gear

I'm a good player. I play Bard. :alol:
    • Well some friends of mine just like gambling. I'm more of a guy that prefers lower but sure income, so i'm just selling the goodies as they are. Others are buying and using or morphing them. No clue about chances but i've tried ~10 morphs so far (0 abyss) half crappy stuff, 3-4 74 weaps and 74 hats - obviously the hats are not that worth it. A friend of mine got 5 abyss 75 accesories and 2 abyss 70 out of ~20 morphs . Thats about the only relevant info i can give about that. Oh another guy got 2 abyss 75 weapons (altho not sure out of how many tries)
    • that sounds good but ... what kind of items your friend have used for Magical Morph to get 75 lvl Accs and 75 lvl AP weap?
      I got once 70 level AP weapon by morphing Adma/Ell weaps and some Frozen from Reshanta chambers...
    • interesting ... i saw in a YouTube movie where a guy claimed that for 75 AP item from morph there should be used 74+ items and at least one 80 ... I will try to find again that clip and post it here ...
    • If you want to "cheat" your way to abyss items like that then use "craft grade 3" items in main slot of the Magical Moprh. Using "craft grade 1" items like openworld drops and Arkhal/Kroban will have a very low chance to "jump tiers" and produce "craft grade 3" results.