Economy on EU servers is dead. Lets disscuss it.

• I still can't call it a cheat as it is a feature of the Aion version, even that they applied a custom patch by lowering the free morph attempts and added progressively increasing price of every next attempt. And in other hand based on what i understand of so called Craft Grade items (1,2,3) no one is going to waste item from group 1 for magical morph. For these items are quite expensive and if are not needed everyone will preer to sell it ... even that i am talking for one item for the main slot for the magical morph. As you can already said it ... the chance of getting such item by using low craft grade items in rng manner is quite low... So for now as the items from Group 3 of the Magical Moprh Group 3EU i prefer to use for morph. The price is too low of these items, these are also useless. And as the thread title says - the economy is dead ... i have 2-nd week some valuable items in the shop , and there is noone to buy these ... eg. Silence godstone... some Bright dimension stones, some Rune Hero armor/weapons usable for alts ... at very low prices and after 2-3 days i have to restock the shop... maybe with lowering the prices for 3-rd time...