About the "paying players need better advantage" topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About the "paying players need better advantage" topic

To Senpai:
      Maybe the guy who wrote that topic was trolling, but i am not. I play this game since beta and i recently returned after a 1y long absence.... and all i can say is "God, this game is broken"
      Let's see....
      1. The Cash Shop:
      Since you insist to spam me with advertising every time i log into account and anytime i am clicking a broker...all i can say is, every time i click the shop icon i get a "LMAO buff".
      It's absolutely hilarious to see the ridiculous amount of cash you ask for items in a 7 year old game who barely register on the global market of mmos.
      The so called "whales" must be, how can i say it in a politically correct way,.....mentally impaired to dump thousands of euros in a game, 99.9999% of the world doesn't even care about. I am talking about those ppl who dump 500 serums on a feather and still end up with a +0 (youtube is full of this kind of vids).
      But since there are people like that...congratulations guys, u are now rulers of the "Who gives a fk" kingdom.

2. Population: I heard u got a spike in population since 5.0 and that's good. Many people returned to the game to see the new world and system. Most of us who returned to the game are more or less viable, but only because we had resources stacked before we left...and most important, good friends. I wish i could invited friends to play this game, but what can i tell them: "Hey, let's play Aion, in 1,5 years i promise u will start to enjoy it" ? I'm not even sure if in 1.5 years there will be Aion servers in EU.., maybe 1 or 2.

3. The new gearing system: the insanity is simply too great for me to put into words.

That's in short my opinion as a veteran player who rly loved this game for many years. It saddens me to see how this game is treated like a dieing cow, milked of every cent until it's last breath. This place used to make sense and be fun. Not so much anymore.
    • It's never ever been so easy to lvl up and make money and gear up to a basic level, ofc if u want all within a week and everything maxed out than you have to use your fucking money euro or whatever. Aion is still on the "global market of mmo" and ppl still join it and not because of friends, i know new ppls that have seen aion for the first time.
      Is there pay to win ? Yes or it would be already closed. Tell me a good game that is free to play with no pay to win content...
      Aion is still playable and enjoyable even for someone that approach it for the first time without spending much.
    • Spyro wrote:

Is there pay to win ? Yes or it would be already closed. Tell me a good game that is free to play with no pay to win content...
      League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:G.....well its like 10 euros so can count as F2P.

Back to OP.

Aion went to deep p2w hole after 4.5 patch. Thats where they added most gamebraking stuff. Feathers, Accessory enchantment, Holy Upgrade Serums, APES, Evolution enchantment. Before that patch P2W was ALOT lower. You would make kinah by selling shop and mainly Gold Pakc, but there was no option to spend 2000 euros and buy full +15 Abyss set from broker. You had to do it by yourself, farm ap and medals, buy gear and enchant it.

Yes its alot easier to farm kinah, BUT you spend those kinah alot faster either. Even low tier manstones cost 30-50kk, higher tier like +7 cost 100kk each. Also enchantment system is alot harder untill 5.5. So excuse like "But omg kinah are alot easier to farm so why do you complain" has no place in here.

I hope EU will repeat fate of aion.ru. They almost killed the game but when it was almost late to do anything, their publisher took 180 degree turn. They moved on true f2p model, reduced shop priced by 70% and totaly revamped ingame drop rates and XP/Drop boosts. Andguess what, their population went from 200-300ppl on each faction server, to 6000 players online on each server in just a week and those numbers still stay true after 6 months.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ashurrr ().

• M8, Aion is not pay to win. Aion is pay to increase your chance to win by 1%.
      For a 7 yo game (time for Aion to go to school maybe) the prices are ridiculous, specially when the market is flooded with NEW games every year.
      It's never been so easy to level up? That's a joke, right?
      Never been easier to make money?
      I could give u names of games that r not pay to win, games that are pay for convenience or pay for vanity....games in which u can be competitive just by playing the fking game without touching the shop....but we are here to talk about gradma Aion, not the new kids on the block.
    • Ashurrr wrote:

I hope EU will repeat fate of aion.ru. They almost killed the game but when it was almost late to do anything, their publisher took 180 degree turn. They moved to true f2p model, reduced shop priced by 70% and totaly revamped ingame drop rates and XP/Drop boosts. Andguess what, their population went from 200-300ppl on each faction server, to 6000 players online on each server in just a week and those numbers still stay true after 6 months.
      you can check population on ru aion with aidpsmeter, they never had "6000 players online on each server" since 5000 is limit for ru servers and they had about 1000 online as best after true p2w model
    • Honestly this topic got repeated over and over and yes now a days Aion ain't funny at all i comeback to game since 4 months and its much worst than when i stopped playng 2 years ago, to be honest i play with a group of players and apart from 1 that is well geared all the others are lacking gear and every battleground we enter its not an enjoyable expirience either way we have super geared opponents "whales" that they destroy us instantly or almost instantly or we get randoms that we beat them quickly its really rare to meet opponents with the same kind of gear all this makes the game completly frustrating and not enjoyable, no wonder many people left i comeback to check whats new on game and i only stay because of some few good friends otherwise i would have uninstalled this game long time ago after realize how the game is.
      Aion will die we had alot servers when i stopped playng now the number is reduced and it will keep being reduced even more on future, the game is not attractive its hard to get geared unless we spend alot money buyng Aion Coins people are leaving they comeback to game to check it and they leave, now a days we have alot gaming offers when NCsoft\Gameforge realize this might be too late if they dont change this situation. And for the people that say that now a days is easier to get kinah but its way easier to lose it aswell 1 fail and puff your weapons\armors\acessories are gone!
    • Referred to those who replied me:

1. I meant, as i wrote, good games not crap like lol cs go or dota.

2. Yes lvl up is fucking easy u can get 66 within 2 days and 70 in a week or 2.

3. Making money is pretty easy too 100kk more per day with not much effort.

4. The game became more paytowin as the price on shop gets lower because ppl can buy more things and while u can afford 1 allpower if it is just 80 cents those who shop atm will buy 500 allpower and your gear to +17 will be crap compared to their +25 with manastone +10 and maxed skill.
    • Ill give you couple of great reasons why Aion EU is more viable and better than any other region:

1. Eu is the best market for Korean graphically non sh1tty MMOS
      Both USA and Russia dont like em much

2. VETERAN REWARDS

In any P2W game that is masked behind the marketing scam called f2p you have 3 categories of players:

Whales
      Middle spenders
      zero spenders

In EU before 5.0 you had

Whales with +9 accs
      Middle spenders with +5 accs

zero spenders with also +2/+3 accs

Whales with +9 accs 1 shotting zero spenders and 3 shotting middle spenders

After 5.0 you have

Whales with +9 accs
      Middle spenders with +7 accs
      zero spenders with also +7 accs

The gap got narrower and thats whats great about Aion EU
      Of course it happened without GF knowledge or will but still
    • maximos31 wrote:

Ill give you couple of great reasons why Aion EU is more viable and better than any other region:

1. Eu is the best market for Korean graphically non sh1tty MMOS
      Both USA and Russia dont like em much

2. VETERAN REWARDS

In any P2W game that is masked behind the marketing scam called f2p you have 3 categories of players:

Whales
      Middle spenders
      zero spenders

In EU before 5.0 you had

Whales with +9 accs
      Middle spenders with +5 accs

zero spenders with also +2/+3 accs

Whales with +9 accs 1 shotting zero spenders and 3 shotting middle spenders

After 5.0 you have

Whales with +9 accs

In 5.5 it will be

Whales +25 gear

Middle spenders +15

Zero Spenders +15

In 5.5 evolution enchantment will give you bonus PVP attack and defence.
    • Is there reason to complaint about those who p2w its like you are jealous or something lol.... the game gives you 2 methods to gear first pay (the easy way) second try hard (the hard way)
      I stoped aion at the great cataclysm and start again now at february also belive me aion isnt so much p2w go and play metin2 GF game and you will see whats p2w you need over 10k euros to have a good alt i knew ppl at metin2 that gave many many money at the game (they could buy a house with those ).
      If the shop have lower prices than now it will destroy the game it will be more unbalanced the only thing that would be balance it would be if there where no shop but that will never happen .
      Its like to complaint about life , i imply that some have more money to spent and some others dont have even for their food thats how life is. its a game have fun don't destroy that
      about the paying players need better advantage topic the one that wrote that its propably trolling and it might be a kid 10-15 years old and what did he managed a chos for what for a game ?
      Weake up ppl its a game have any one of you look outside his/her window to see whats realy happening to the world how its the real life i cant tolerate tha some complaint about the prices-shop .......
    • Elysorrow wrote:

Spyro wrote:

3. Making money is pretty easy too 100kk more per day with not much effort.

Can you please explain how, cause I don't have a clue. Ty.

Make multiple account lvl up easy with luna make quest events siege with multiple account sell everything... i have now 32 chars almost 60 planning to make another 2 accounts so during some events you can make a ton of kinah its not that hard :) and use your brain i can't write all the methods or everyone will start farming
    • maximos31 wrote:

After 5.0 you have

Whales with +9 accs

As of now you have whales with new abyss 75 jewels +6 +7 +8 while zero spenders are stuck with kunax lv 70, also whales have socketed +9 +10 stones compared to +7 or +8 tops for zero spenders. Put all together and you have a nice big difference.
    • Nuke wrote:

maximos31 wrote:

After 5.0 you have

Whales with +9 accs

As of now you have whales with new abyss 75 jewels +6 +7 +8 while zero spenders are stuck with kunax lv 70, also whales have socketed +9 +10 stones compared to +7 or +8 tops for zero spenders. Put all together and you have a nice big difference.
      The gear difference is getting rather ridiculous. Yes, the 75 ap set is fairly easy to get your hands on, but nowadays you need several sets if you want to stay competitive... Add to that weapon, accessories that you certainly need to enchant... Yeah not that easy anymore unless you're a big spender and tbh even then you can get nyerked by bad rng when enchanting :cookieshugo:
      (Not even going to bring up godstones as they aren't exactly p2w but the proc rate on fire form f.ex. is surely broken... :asmile: )

It's pretty frustrating and sad seeing so many friends who stayed with this game from the beginning finally giving up now (looking at current patch & upcoming ones they decided this is enough) because of stuff like this :asad: cleric lf new pvp group any server
    • Nuke wrote:

who exactly told u zero spenders are without enchanted accesories or just kunax? i'm with 5 accesories +7 (1 of which 75) and i am "zero spender" and there are a lot more that are with better accesories than me
      difference comes mostly from the manastones which will be equalized slowly with the time passing as we are doing more and more sanctum/pande battlefields