Getting loots from lower instances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Getting loots from lower instances

Hello,
      I would like to know if it's possible to drop gears from lower level instance.
      Let's say I'm level 75 but I would like to get Stormwing's set from BT, can I do that? Or even getting gears from Dark Poeta as a level 75.

I'm asking because I like the skin and would like to farm it, I also like this instance and I like doing it for fun.
      (Thought it's hard to find a group for this instance these days)

Thanks!
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • nop DP used to drop at high lvl but not anymore, BT doesnt either . You have 2 choices - 1st to farm with lower lvl chars(both DP and BT sets/weaps are skinable multiple times), 2nd to mentor lower lvl and w8 10 mins(or so) for the loot to become lootable for yourself as well (not sure if the drop shouldnt be changed to normal in this case)
    • Ah damn, that sucks.
      My cleric is already level 62, hopefully I can find groups to go to BT and get the Chain set and weapons.
      I wonder why people go more to DC than BT. Is it not popular at all?

Note: I came back playing after few years, new to updates and new level cap. Bit lost that's why.

Thanks for the replies about the loots.
      Hopefully getting a guild would help, but most want lvl 65+ or 70+
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Ah, that would have been great.
      I decided to try the Asmodian side when I came back though. I was Elyos for a few years.
      Thanks for the offer though!
      I shall offer you an Asmodian drink if we meet in PvP :>

PS: I'll update my profile to show the faction, thanks!
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • Drayuu wrote:

Ah damn, that sucks.
      My cleric is already level 62, hopefully I can find groups to go to BT and get the Chain set and weapons.
      I wonder why people go more to DC than BT. Is it not popular at all?

Note: I came back playing after few years, new to updates and new level cap. Bit lost that's why.

Thanks for the replies about the loots.
      Hopefully getting a guild would help, but most want lvl 65+ or 70+
      Yes you will have drop if you are 64++ you will not have any drop
      I think that you can solo BT you are 62 lvl you can kill all the bosses(you have to know the tricks for the bosses ) but after taros it will be difficult i think that you can't solo any more btw i solo the instanse with my 61 lvl SM you can only have drop if the difference is 9 lvl (cleric is the best class to solo BT )
      About Mentoring i have 70 cleric and when i group up with my alt 53 lvl i coulded use mentor .........
    • theobomos instances can be done by almost all classes solo at even at 46 ... u just need to know how to use your char and not to walk with whatever scrap items u've seen on the way but actually bought what u need with the coins u gain and use MANASTONES
    • which you get how?
      don't get me wrong, you and me and other know bout the pink quests
      but: does a newbie know? besides a couple of those quests are harsh if you have no idea

I was not so long ago trying to get some manastones for alts
      I farmed with my sorc with a baby on follow for 3 hours brohums
      it wouldn't even have given me 10 manastones - which brings me to wonder wth they were thinking with reducing the manastones to that amount
      even if you consider a lowered drop rate from GF, the main issue is here what NC has done to manastone (ore) drops
    • Well if a "newbie" doesnt read /ask anything he wouldnt know, pretty much same situation with non "newbie" players Those quests give in total more than 70 stones which are more than enough to socket everything.

Problem is not in the newbies tho - its in those "pros" out there that keep telling to new ppl dont care about gear use daeva gear and blabla till 65. At 66 person with daeva gear would progress further twice slower than a guy with coin gear for example.
    • Well that's sad...
      If I never left Aion and was a veteran and new everything about the new updates, I'd have myself help everyone I can.
      That's why I'm thinking of making a guild again but...my knowledge is too poor to help anyone atm.

I tried two guilds, but none is doing instances while I love doing them.

I will try to farm BT chain set on other characters if I find people to run it with and they agree to give me the chain set. I love that skin very much ♥
      I have the gloves already.

I used to love Theobomos Lab too, is it same on Asmo and Ely side? I saw no one doing the instance when I leveled up at this point.

Instances are really underrated? Unnappreciated?
      I find them so much fun, especially if you do it with friends ofc.
      Opaline - Asmodian
    • theo is the same on both sides, same as adma - too bad those two beasties were nerfed heavily
      re DC and DP - I have no idea why NC never nerfed those mobs in the amount they did with BT -
      you will have an easier time killing the BT mobs thand the DC mobs
      (at least that's how it was when I last entered DC which was like... 6 months ago or so)
    • Speaking of nerfed instances and DC mobs hitting harder than new adma/lab ones, an updated legion task would be nice to see. Like an option to go either older instances or archdeava ones as 1 shotting mobs in DP (one of my fave instances ever) combined with the insane dmg from lvl 37 mobs in DC kind of kills away the fun.